Thread: 14 hours farming hydra.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Exclamation 14 hours farming hydra.

Usually i don't spend time playing for long hours but this weekend i decided farm new hydra, as result i will say what i loot.
    4 red raid coins (as long the most profitable thing)
    Tons of common and rare items.
    the fun part was see a guy with less 2 runs loot artifact
    While i spend whole weekend to lot a bunch of garbage.
    i don't like complain but in name of god why no one think in add a miserable chest BOUND TO ACCOUNT that drop 5k-15k or something like that you can add you impossible odd of 0000000.1% but give anything like incentive player keep on map, its annoying i know but i see devs ask for positive criticism. that only particular opnion as player.
    So the idea is a raid chest.
    This chest can have gold or red raid coins we can use raid coins to open it and loot between (gold, legendary gears) also keep this chest bound to acc. so why red raid coins to open? Simple to keep players on map farming coins and chest.

that my idea hope enjoy my opnion and think about it.
    Last edited by Jhoncat; 09-30-2018 at 08:38 PM.
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhoncat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Well devs would just say its luck

but good idea
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Let me act like a dev and answer for you xD

"You'll be ok"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Well devs would just say its luck

but good idea
    If really luck based looks i have a curse
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

You must have ran Hydra after the update they removed the gl from Hydra. I'm upset about it but what can I do looks like I'll have to get used to running ESG and m6 again they also have a vender at somberholt that gives 10k gold chest for 25 Bal tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

But what john points show that its so rare to even loot the artifact hes farming 14 hrs and got nthg. The devs already assume everyone is a living leprechaun. Farming player really hate rng based reward but the devs will never understand. And ill definitely get salty when someone loot the art for a few runs just because they are lucky so unfair.
    Last edited by tahtto007; 09-30-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hahaha i feel u bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    You must have ran Hydra after the update they removed the gl from Hydra. I'm upset about it but what can I do looks like I'll have to get used to running ESG and m6 again they also have a vender at somberholt that gives 10k gold chest for 25 Bal tokens.
    I know and i running to get the artefact

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Looting the actual item based on RNG is not interesting, but making it a craftable item is better quality, it consist of several components, 1 that could only be looted in Hydra, another for Orrick, for Deep Marsh and you get the point.

Not only that this will atleast gurantee you the process of crafting one, but will revive several new maps aswell. I don't know why Sts thought of obtaining these Set pieces as a chance to loot. No effort in thinking on how to possibly obtain these gears.

Thats the resson why those Mire Helm/Armor, Lv71 Arcane Ring/Amu dropped so much, that it isn't worth farming for them. We miss those days that we have to spend alot of effort in obtaining the materials for Rendtail and Voice sets.

If they're lazy to do this approach, and do the same method for all the Mire gears, then goodluck dead maps.

Hoping that they would listen, and make those new Arcane gears craftable, not lootable nor in Chests. One time they did that on Nightmare gears and Arcanes, market flooded with these best gears, does making them cheap enough for the average people to afford, that resulted into very basic maps that require no skill.

One thing is that they want money, even if their methods of getting it will break their own game. Best gears should be earnt by effort from players, not to stand in a town to open those lockeds, next thing you know you're the strongest player. Which is a wrong aspect of an "MMO-RPG", and those haters out there saying "We spent effort working in real life to buy those plat", yeah sure, theres this thing called Pay to win, and not actually effort that is inputed in the virtual game itself.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 10-01-2018 at 06:38 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Looting the actual item based on RNG is not interesting, but making it a craftable item is better quality, it consist of several components, 1 that could only be looted in Hydra, another for Orrick, for Deep Marsh and you get the point.

Not only that this will atleast gurantee you the process of crafting one, but will revive several new maps aswell. I don't know why Sts thought of obtaining these Set pieces as a chance to loot. No effort in thinking on how to possibly obtain these gears.

Thats the resson why those Mire Helm/Armor, Lv71 Arcane Ring/Amu dropped so much, that it isn't worth farming for them. We miss those days that we have to spend alot of effort in obtaining the materials for Rendtail and Voice sets.

If they're lazy to do this approach, and do the same method for all the Mire gears, then goodluck dead maps.

Hoping that they would listen, and make those new Arcane gears craftable, not lootable nor in Chests. One time they did that on Nightmare gears and Arcanes, market flooded with these best gears, does making them cheap enough for the average people to afford, that resulted into very basic maps that require no skill.

One thing is that they want money, even if their methods of getting it will break their own game. Best gears should be earnt by effort from players, not to stand in a town to open those lockeds, next thing you know you're the strongest player. Which is a wrong aspect of an "MMO-RPG", and those haters out there saying "We spent effort working in real life to buy those plat", yeah sure, theres this thing called Pay to win, and not actually effort that is inputed in the virtual game itself.

I sorry but with the type of sellers in game i preffer loot by the hard way than loot or buy crafting material from players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoncat View Post
    I sorry but with the type of sellers in game i preffer loot by the hard way than loot or buy crafting material from players
    Its called effort in obtaining the gears, and difficulty of it. And crafting materials are not tradable, the final crafted gear itself is.

Thing is we are very spoiled now, looting something worth 10m is just beyond generous and it isn't suppose to be, this is the reason why maps are to easy, the way they made it this straightforward to obtain is wrong. Knowing that these gears are the strongest in game or cheapest for its quality.
    Last edited by Rauitri; 10-01-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Its called effort in obtaining the gears, and difficulty of it. And crafting materials are not tradable, the final crafted gear itself is.

how i said if they add a chest that give gold or option to trade tokens in coins i don't care for farm long hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That kind of.. they said in terms of luck is lead you to a depression. For me it's like manipulating no one knows whats inside or real happening because we have no insight whats in there, anyways we have no rights in here sts devs is a god of their game. The truth is we still hating this game but we keep playing on it hands down this game is really good but you know we complain because we dont like whats happening now, i know you guys you love this even its very stressing rn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkatorque View Post
    That kind of.. they said in terms of luck is lead you to a depression. For me it's like manipulating no one knows whats inside or real happening because we have no insight whats in there, anyways we have no rights in here sts devs is a god of their game. The truth is we still hating this game but we keep playing on it hands down this game is really good but you know we complain because we dont like whats happening now, i know you guys you love this even its very stressing rn.
    Depression no but when i saw someone loot it in second run i wish throw my phone on the wall

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhoncat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Let me act like a dev and answer for you xD

"You'll be ok"
    Don't worry, you will be okay
    Don't feel bad, you will be okay
    Don't mind it, you will be fine

Got scammed?
    Don't worry, you will earn back
    Don't worry, you should just ignore him/her

Got bullied?
    Don't worry, it's fine, you will become stronger

Breakup?

Don't worry, you will find new one

Read all those on your mind with some really soft peaceful voice, don't know why it really gets funny everytime you say it. XD

* Heavy breathing *

Baby, do you love me??

Don't worry, I'll, if I don't at the moment

Damn, I should just stop thinking about it anymore

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Depression no but when i saw someone loot it in second run i wish throw my phone on the wall
    Throw it on couch with slow arm speed ,your anger Will be over too and phone will come out safe xd

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Had that feeling while at the time I was running to complete Nekro quest (omg I don’t remember name!!!)
    Sometimes people in party dropped the ingredients way faster than me. That’s when I bought an armored protection for my phone XD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Tyvm, J, for your personal beta test. It seems that hydra map has been swinged from one extreme to another extreme, which migh need some extra attention from sts to balance the map again, instead of any exteme change of anger ( i feel a little anger from the game admins, hohoho). Let us all be patient, and peacefully find the best pivot of balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Usually i don't spend time playing for long hours but this weekend i decided farm new hydra, as result i will say what i loot.
    4 red raid coins (as long the most profitable thing)
    Tons of common and rare items.
    the fun part was see a guy with less 2 runs loot artifact
    While i spend whole weekend to lot a bunch of garbage.
    i don't like complain but in name of god why no one think in add a miserable chest BOUND TO ACCOUNT that drop 5k-15k or something like that you can add you impossible odd of 0000000.1% but give anything like incentive player keep on map, its annoying i know but i see devs ask for positive criticism. that only particular opnion as player.
    So the idea is a raid chest.
    This chest can have gold or red raid coins we can use raid coins to open it and loot between (gold, legendary gears) also keep this chest bound to acc. so why red raid coins to open? Simple to keep players on map farming coins and chest.

that my idea hope enjoy my opnion and think about it.
    This is normal. The first time I was running the elite cryostar. It was 20 hours before I actually looted any weapon vanity recipe or core ( worth 3-15m) at the time.

But I ran for 2-3 month and made over 150m farming there. It will happen don't stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Seen 2 get looted in 15mins it's all luck lol