Thread: The Power CURSE!!...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Exclamation The Power CURSE!!...

Hello guys...
    I just wanted to bring this to your notice that nowadays in PvP we have lot of Internal Armor aswell as Damage because they are Elder weapons , Which is a good thing but on the otherside to overcome the strong (Stats/Armor) of the opponent the power Curse is used, But the power CURSE is Trivialized.
    Nowadays everyone of us have [[140-160 or more Armor(External and Internal combined)]] Becoz of the recent changes made in the forge system which is also good but that upgrade kinda nerfed the power CURSE
    Below are some statistics of the Inflicted Armor and Damage according to the points you have give to the CURSE -->
    NOTE:-> [[Just in case if anyone doesn't know the meaning of Inflicts, that means imposing something..(Below it means Imposing damage (i.e) If you have 100 damage and use level 1 curse then opponent will feel +14 damage that is 114 damage for 20 seconds if you use Charged curse]]

Level 1 Curse - [[ -2 Armor and -7 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -2 Armor and -7 Damage and Inflicts 14 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 2 Curse - [[ -6 Armor and -15 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -6 Armor and -15 Damage and Inflicts 28 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 3 Curse - [[ -11 Armor and -24 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -11 Armor and -24 Damage and Inflicts 50 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 4 Curse - [[ -14 Armor and -31 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -14 Armor and -31 Damage and Inflicts 67 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 5 Curse - [[ -16 Armor and -39 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -16 Armor and -39 Damage and Inflicts 83 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 6 Curse***[LEVEL 55] - [[ -17 Armor and -47 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -17 Armor and -47 Damage and Inflicts 99 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]

As you can see the stats that are Cut-off/Inflicted from the opponent are a bit less, according to the the current statistics of Internal Armor and Damage of a Weapon which makes the power Curse almost Useless..
    And according to me it is pretty good power and should be brought back into the arena with some improvised stats(Mainly Armor Reduction)
    This would make an easy way to balance the overpowered Nukes with lot of damage and overpowered Hybrids with lot of armor
    I really hope that the power curse will be buffed
    Pls guys share your opinions about this and lets see how many agrees with me
    Regards!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faazepev For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faazepev View Post
    Hello guys...
    I just wanted to bring this to your notice that nowadays in PvP we have lot of Internal Armor aswell as Damage because they are Elder weapons , Which is a good thing but on the otherside to overcome the strong (Stats/Armor) of the opponent the power Curse is used, But the power CURSE is Trivialized.
    Nowadays everyone of us have [[140-160 or more Armor(External and Internal combined)]] Becoz of the recent changes made in the forge system which is also good but that upgrade kinda nerfed the power CURSE
    Below are some statistics of the Inflicted Armor and Damage according to the points you have give to the CURSE -->
    NOTE:-> [[Just in case if anyone doesn't know the meaning of Inflicts, that means imposing something..(Below it means Imposing damage (i.e) If you have 100 damage and use level 1 curse then opponent will feel +14 damage that is 114 damage for 20 seconds if you use Charged curse]]

Level 1 Curse - [[ -2 Armor and -7 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -2 Armor and -7 Damage and Inflicts 14 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 2 Curse - [[ -6 Armor and -15 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -6 Armor and -15 Damage and Inflicts 28 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 3 Curse - [[ -11 Armor and -24 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -11 Armor and -24 Damage and Inflicts 50 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 4 Curse - [[ -14 Armor and -31 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -14 Armor and -31 Damage and Inflicts 67 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 5 Curse - [[ -16 Armor and -39 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -16 Armor and -39 Damage and Inflicts 83 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]
    Level 6 Curse***[LEVEL 55] - [[ -17 Armor and -47 Damage for 10 seconds ((Uncharged)) || -17 Armor and -47 Damage and Inflicts 99 Damage for 20 seconds ((Charge)) ]]

As you can see the stats that are Cut-off/Inflicted from the opponent are a bit less, according to the the current statistics of Internal Armor and Damage of a Weapon which makes the power Curse almost Useless..
    And according to me it is pretty good power and should be brought back into the arena with some improvised stats(Mainly Armor Reduction)
    This would make an easy way to balance the overpowered Nukes with lot of damage and overpowered Hybrids with lot of armor
    I really hope that the power curse will be buffed
    Pls guys share your opinions about this and lets see how many agrees with me
    Regards!
    Agree agree agree ,when the pve event came we discussed on it and i think curse take some hp too and yes it should deduct more armor and damage
    Good!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post: