Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mausoleum 5-6 or Elite Southern Gate for gold farming

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Mausoleum 5-6 or Elite Southern Gate for gold farming

As tittle says, i am quite curious whether mauso 5-6 could get more gold in an hour than in esg since i have 660%gl atm after a big investment from hydra.
    I have run esg for quite sometime now to make up for the losses from the investment i made. It is quite boring though but to be honest i have made tons of gold there in an hour time frame.

Since i havent unlocked mauso 5-6 yet so i would like to know how much would i be getting gold drops purely from mauso.

Ps : i make approximately between 700k to 800k in an hour or so in esg, depends on the team. (probably 1 hour 30minutes with random nabs)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

It depends on the map (Maus 5-6). There’s a good,long map and a bad,short map. It also depends on the mobs spawned.You won’t know how much you’re gonna exactly earn.

Imo, stick at ESG (or why not both?) to get back what you loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

This thread just proves what I have been saying all along.

A map that takes a minute or so, people go there just to farm huge amounts of gold, just like hydra. Atleast hydra is 71, instead of being a very easy, years old map and needs good gear and stats to run it.

Same people, same 600% + gold awakenings, same gold rain...maybe a bit less than hydra and almost similar time taken to run it. So what has changed? OP says he/she has 660% GL, making up to 800k in an hour or so, even easy to do with randoms but just takes a few extra minutes.

Hydra was pure hell with randoms, taking forever to kill, with their 6k hp, 800 dmg and using hisha AA even on heads and tails...

Those 30 secs parties ppl kept whining about, needed OP team with OP gear and very high stats. Very few could actually afford it. The ones who made 2m or so gold/ hr there were people with very high GL buff.

So why does ESG continue to make people rich this way but not hydra? Why does nobody complain about ESG? Because all those humans with their “greedy nature” equally benefit from it. It is ridiculously easy to run even with bad stats, no need to switch sets at boss and no need to have a separate pricey set with bonus to kill the boss fast.

It is not affecting the business of merchants like our friend azerothraven, he doesn’t need to buy a pricey artifact to survive better here. No need to complain about gear getting too pricey for ESG or about losing millions. He and I are friends BTW, in case someone starts whining I am “bullying” him on forums.

The problem was not the map, all the mages were happy there with their dragon and balanced staff. I know they preferred hydra over infested because orrick took some time and skill to kill. Trouble started when those weapons got fixed and hydra then suited rogue playstyle more.

Mages can still make gold in mausoleum easily, just like before, with their strength builds and 600% + GL. Rogues need good stats their too. Everyone with insane gold loot still has the option to run ESG, class doesn’t matter.

The problem is not some particular map, but all those gold awakenings that keep getting added to gear and the general laziness caused by that. People want instant 100% rewards now, they don’t want to put any effort or gold into farming for a chance to loot or craft something good.

We should be given the option to loot gold from new maps at 71, but not in a way that it suits only one particular class and not only those with gold loot sets and high gold loot buffs. It should actually require time, effort, skill and good gear.

Good luck to whoever decides to read this novel LOL.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post

So why does ESG continue to make people rich this way but not hydra? Why does nobody complain about ESG? Because all those humans with their “greedy nature” equally benefit from it. It is ridiculously easy to run even with bad stats, no need to switch sets at boss and no need to have a separate pricey set with bonus to kill the boss fast.

It is not affecting the business of merchants like our friend azerothraven, he doesn’t need to buy a pricey artifact to survive better here. No need to complain about gear getting too pricey for ESG or about losing millions. He and I are friends BTW, in case someone starts whining I am “bullying” him on forums.
    ESG does require effort, skill and good gear. Nobody complaining about it because it is no where near close to Hydra. With 450 gl in hydra I was constantly getting 20-25k. However, in ESG, with 740gl I only get 5-20k max. For the jump in gold loot of 290gl, I had to spend extra 100m and the gold drop rate is not consistant like it was in Hydra which is why it is not affecting the market as bad. Friend got 250k/h with 450gl whereas I was getting 1m/h hydra with same gl; maybe just unlucky idk

I did end up buying a pricey artifact because merching is not as good anymore. This lead me to buy gold loot and good stats
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1057
Size:  544.4 KB
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-01-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Arcane Legend should now be called Legend Gold Loot. ahahaha

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This thread just proves what I have been saying all along.

A map that takes a minute or so, people go there just to farm huge amounts of gold, just like hydra. Atleast hydra is 71, instead of being a very easy, years old map and needs good gear and stats to run it.

Same people, same 600% + gold awakenings, same gold rain...maybe a bit less than hydra and almost similar time taken to run it. So what has changed? OP says he/she has 660% GL, making up to 800k in an hour or so, even easy to do with randoms but just takes a few extra minutes.

Hydra was pure hell with randoms, taking forever to kill, with their 6k hp, 800 dmg and using hisha AA even on heads and tails...

Those 30 secs parties ppl kept whining about, needed OP team with OP gear and very high stats. Very few could actually afford it. The ones who made 2m or so gold/ hr there were people with very high GL buff.

The problem was not the map, all the mages were happy there with their dragon and balanced staff. I know they preferred hydra over infested because orrick took some time and skill to kill. Trouble started when those weapons got fixed and hydra then suited rogue playstyle more.

Mages can still make gold in mausoleum easily, just like before, with their strength builds and 600% + GL. Rogues need good stats their too. Everyone with insane gold loot still has the option to run ESG, class doesn’t matter.

The problem is not some particular map, but all those gold awakenings that keep getting added to gear and the general laziness caused by that. People want instant 100% rewards now, they don’t want to put any effort or gold into farming for a chance to loot or craft something good.

We should be given the option to loot gold from new maps at 71, but not in a way that it suits only one particular class and not only those with gold loot sets and high gold loot buffs. It should actually require time, effort, skill and good gear.

Good luck to whoever decides to read this novel LOL.
    Lmao...why you hating???? You think we have all those insane gl gears for free??? Now u got me pissed over it....
    I spent shiiitt tons of plats just to buy my way over to that high end stats!!!!

Let me ask you a question, how much did u spent so far in this game???? Nothing??? Yes thats why your hating cuz we the big spenders are making enough gold to buy the best gear there is in the game. So why not you spend some of your little money of yours in real life so u can afford stuff like what we have and you will defenitely feel what we feel after investing tons of gold on gold loot only to be nerfed in an instant (hydra bog)...

This whole thread was only to ask a comparison about ESG gold drop and Mauso, nothing more!!! So dont emphasize and stick to the plan. In that case u might even help other readers with some useful info asked according to the topic!!

Peace.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amzq For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    Arcane Legend should now be called Legend Gold Loot. ahahaha
    Another fool who is jealous n cant afford high end gold loot gears.
    They will always hate...hahaha smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amzq View Post
    Another fool who is jealous n cant afford high end gold loot gears.

Another fool who is jealous he lost tons of gold due to the hydra nerf

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Another fool who is jealous he lost tons of gold due to the hydra nerf
    Lmao...did i even compain??? No, i never did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amzq View Post
    Lmao...did i even compain??? No, i never did.

Lmao...why you hating???? You think we have all those insane gl gears for free??? Now u got me pissed over it....
    I spent shiiitt tons of plats just to buy my way over to that high end stats!!!!

Let me ask you a question, how much did u spent so far in this game???? Nothing??? Yes thats why your hating cuz we the big spenders are making enough gold to buy the best gear there is in the game. So why not you spend some of your little money of yours in real life so u can afford stuff like what we have and you will defenitely feel what we feel after investing tons of gold on gold loot only to be nerfed in an instant (hydra bog)...

This whole thread was only to ask a comparison about ESG gold drop and Mauso, nothing more!!! So dont emphasize and stick to the plan. In that case u might even help other readers with some useful info asked according to the topic!!
    Im pretty sure this is complaining buddy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Im pretty sure this is complaining buddy
    It was just a saying if i was to complain i would make a special thread just for that...instead i was asking for a comparison of the 2 maps to make up for the losses thats about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

LOL! You think I am some f2p player who can’t afford stuff and is now salty? You think kjeldran and spheresome can’t afford pricey items? Oh God...this is too funny.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

LOL! You think I am some f2p player who can’t afford stuff and is now salty? You think kjeldran and spheresome can’t afford pricey items? Oh God...this is too funny.
    And you think im a poor nab as well??? Anyways enough of this and just stick to the topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

At first I thought OP was reasonable.... then I read his comments Yikes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Me for example had good gold loot gear for hydra but sold everything. Its not fun to run the same maps we used to run for 3 expansions nows. The right decision imo would have been to remove gold loot in underhul, keep it in mauso and nerf it in hydra a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I am still laughing about “we the big spenders”. Carry on

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Me for example had good gold loot gear for hydra but sold everything. Its not fun to run the same maps we used to run for 3 expansions nows. The right decision imo would have been to remove gold loot in underhul, keep it in mauso and nerf it in hydra a bit.
    Agreed...!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@amzq...I said something similar to what qua said. Go read it again and try to understand. Next time try reading first before making petty personal attacks. That too without even knowing anything about the person you are trying to insult. The forums already have enough drama.

As to being a big spender, I don’t brag about silly stuff like that

@everyone else who replied...I am sure the devs will bring some good changes for us endgamers and festerfang maps. Let’s give them some time to fix all this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@amzq...I said something similar to what qua said. Go read it again and try to understand. Next time try reading first before making petty personal attacks. That too without even knowing anything about the person you are trying to insult. The forums already have enough drama.

As to being a big spender, I don’t brag about silly stuff like that

@everyone else who replied...I am sure the devs will bring some good changes for us endgamers and festerfang maps. Let’s give them some time to fix all this.
    Noted noni...im sure its just a misunderstanding between us. And i am man enough to apologize. Im sorry noni.

Anyways still curious about the topic. So if we calculate every 60 minutes spent in both map which would give more profit though. I understand mauso depends on the map but im just asking the usual profit that people get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

People should not presume what others are like and how much they have @amzq. You did start off with a reasonable request but then got angry and made assumptions about certain players. Assumptions I can assure you aren't correct. I don't understand why you haven't fully unlocked Maus..where's the fun factor? Is this what it's come to..a game that's not to be enjoyed with friends and guildmates? There are people who play AL without one iota of "wealth" that you and a lot of others have but I believe they are enjoying themselves more because they aren't greedy and have a life outside of a game and are enjoying the challenges in-game. I don't agree with calling players who can't afford to buy the best gears and pets "nabs" by the way and that's not directed at amzq. AL is not at fault, the game is good, it's the greedy players who are spoiling it and will eventually cause it's demise if they're not careful.