Thread: Legendary Guns

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Legendary Guns

Hello all, with the new found Legendary weapons there was 1 thing that I didn't like about it at all. They are all pistols, plain & simple! Out of the 3 Pistols, there are minor Stat changes for your suitable play style. My biggest concern on the topic was Dual wielding. Isn't Dual Wielding still considered Pistols? ? ? My main is an Op & I like utilizing there ability to Dual Wield. It all comes down to play style. Before the Second Set Bonus came into play, you would never see me wearing a Shield & Pistol on my Operative.

With no Dual Legendary Pistols, the Elcrorazer is the only Pink weapon that has the Crit. The other 2 focus more on Dodge. Even with the set bonus from Pistol & shield I still lose 10 Base dps. That isn't nice imo.

My only suggestion is : Next Expansion if you at STS decide to keep Legendary weapons at a pistol level for the time being. Please don't leave out the Dual Pistols for us Ops that prefer to play that way. You all at STS outdo yourselfs with every major update! Keep up the hard guys, hope to see ya in game.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First off topic: I didn't know there was a "thanks" limit in 24 hours. Otherwise you'd see a thanks from myself. >< Ah well.

Back to topic. More likely this was implemented because of the plat shields, and future pink items might or might not revolve around pink plat items again. Hopefully there will be "class" specific pink guns next chapter of SL.
    e.g. Heavy Rifles for Commandos, Dual Pistols for Operatives and those Hand Blasters for Engineers.

If not, we may be looking at more class specific 'armor'.
    Deadbeat- 36 Operative
    Deadbeathc - 36 Engineer
    OdeadbeathcO - 36 commando