Thread: Frustration whit imbalance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Frustration whit imbalance

This is ridiculous, a sword level 26 cost 1bilhao gold, man we own lol 46 weapons that cost 200m q is only 1/5 of the price of it, some people wanted it? Yes they wanted but only for decoration, what I think is more ridiculous is you Spacetime continue to say that it probably will not have some kind of "clone", look at the Vyk pet and the old thing that happens to him? N cost neither 2m at the current price, I say this is ridiculous in a game and I go beyond, arcane legends have low lvl weapons with high value? yes they do, but the high value of them comes from the fact that you can craft and transform into a vanity weapon. what's the point of putting it? I see people almost every day being stolen because you buy a helix weapon now need midman, a clone of groups of arcane legends to can buy and sell 600m intens as firestar and helix !! face this attitude of your digital gaming company is making a serious mistake, want to spend us platinum? make it worth it. I am Brazilian and the platinum in my country is 5x more expensive and msm so I still buy about 500 plat that gives around R $ 470,00 reais, I claim? yes I claim, but I complain for lack of creativity and authenticity of the producer I bring, for me it's worth spending it all being q in the end seeing for 100m, I bought the dynamo and hell 200 platinum R $ 235,00 I had a chance to buy helix by selling these pets? not only to get 185m !! more ridiculous than your c ompania does is so that you introduce things
    Show SS OMG !!! Sale Helix for 200 dólar Why spacetime this ? I need one answer !!
    Ty cinco for ready
    Obs: $200,00 dolar in brazil is R$620,00 reais

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Agreed. A level 46 version would be cool this halloween maybe make it black with some green spooky mist instead of lightening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I understand but adding a black helix doesn't positively help the game in my opinion the reason people want helix is because it's expensive and rare nothing else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with u.
    We won't spend all our gold in dl just to buy a weapon lvl 26 costs 1 billion and people in other coutries won't spend thousands to buy platinum just to get helix

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stop Crying please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 123headshot View Post
    Stop Crying please
    Sorry i no need why i have 2 helix

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -VegettoBlue- View Post
    This is ridiculous, a sword level 26 cost 1bilhao gold, man we own lol 46 weapons that cost 200m q is only 1/5 of the price of it, some people wanted it? Yes they wanted but only for decoration, what I think is more ridiculous is you Spacetime continue to say that it probably will not have some kind of "clone", look at the Vyk pet and the old thing that happens to him? N cost neither 2m at the current price, I say this is ridiculous in a game and I go beyond, arcane legends have low lvl weapons with high value? yes they do, but the high value of them comes from the fact that you can craft and transform into a vanity weapon. what's the point of putting it? I see people almost every day being stolen because you buy a helix weapon now need midman, a clone of groups of arcane legends to can buy and sell 600m intens as firestar and helix !! face this attitude of your digital gaming company is making a serious mistake, want to spend us platinum? make it worth it. I am Brazilian and the platinum in my country is 5x more expensive and msm so I still buy about 500 plat that gives around R $ 470,00 reais, I claim? yes I claim, but I complain for lack of creativity and authenticity of the producer I bring, for me it's worth spending it all being q in the end seeing for 100m, I bought the dynamo and hell 200 platinum R $ 235,00 I had a chance to buy helix by selling these pets? not only to get 185m !! more ridiculous than your c ompania does is so that you introduce things
    Show SS OMG !!! Sale Helix for 200 dólar Why spacetime this ? I need one answer !!
    Ty cinco for ready
    Obs: $200,00 dolar in brazil is R$620,00 reais

Thanks for extending the inflations in DL market. Now Auction in the game beyond out of control.

RIP Newbies!!!

Now item prices will be above 1000m(1billion) no issues xD Enjoy all

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Thanks for extending the inflations in DL market. Now Auction in the game beyond out of control.

RIP Newbies!!!

Now item prices will be above 1000m(1billion) no issues xD Enjoy all

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Noobs were already ****ed lmao where they gonna get 55mil from. THE reason their ****ed is the gold event not the max gold. How were they ever going to make enough gold before the new cap anyway lol.