Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The new AL Strat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

'Mages and Warrior Keep Crying Legends' that is what it is. People will just go out of their way to spoon feed whatever these two classes want. They will keep their silence though when the things convenient to them are questioned. Funny crybabies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

AL balancing and politics are a lot alike people bring up things that happened a long time ago that no longer affect anyone, also mages are not only useful for cc, they have procs that demolish bosses faster than any rogue could ever do for much much cheaper. The only reason I brought up that mages have been op for a long time is because we are now playing the exact same maps as we were a few seasons ago. Pvp is utterly irrelevant at this point in time and just by the time you farm a single artifact you could buy multiple by farming with gl.
    Last edited by badgirlchlo; 10-03-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Ah, I see. So you just want rogues to be best for Mausoleum then? Not just excellent, but the best of the 3 classes. PVP is not irrelevant in the game but perhaps for your topic it is. What do you suggest to push mages down from the top class mauso farming and to push down warriors even further?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Ah, I see. So you just want rogues to be best for Mausoleum then? Not just excellent, but the best of the 3 classes. PVP is not irrelevant in the game but perhaps for your topic it is. What do you suggest to push mages down from the top class mauso farming and to push down warriors even further?

I don't want them to be the best class, I want a balance, currently mages are better than rogues for crowd control as it should be but they shouldn't be able to kill bosses faster, after all that is a rogues role

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Why always rouge and mage legends warriors always nab

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In a maus party every class could fit in.
    Tank/2m/Rog, or Tank Mage 2rog was good..
    At Hydra: Everybody changed to Rog, 90% of the parties was 4rog only. At the cities u could see spammers: “Hydra 3slot rog only” - “hydra need good rog” etc... Maus and Hydra situation is not equal...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldiierx View Post
    In a maus party every class could fit in.
    Tank/2m/Rog, or Tank Mage 2rog was good..
    At Hydra: Everybody changed to Rog, 90% of the parties was 4rog only. At the cities u could see spammers: “Hydra 3slot rog only” - “hydra need good rog” etc... Maus and Hydra situation is not equal...
    This guy gets it, but I'm afraid none of the Rogues do. I think all the peeps that play Rogues don't want to see any other class in their party, and that's equality for them.

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    I don't want them to be the best class, I want a balance, currently mages are better than rogues for crowd control as it should be but they shouldn't be able to kill bosses faster, after all that is a rogues role
    I'm very sure that if you put Rogue items in good use, you will do a great job against bosses too. I think Immortal Bow was a pretty good weapon for bosses in Mausoleum, and I also remember Rogues who would make runs go pretty smooth by using Dragon Daggers and some Lv66 Arcane weapon. The point is that Rogues are not useless like Mages and Tanks are in Raid zones, and I don't know why are you even bringing this up.

There is enough balance in Mausoleum since you can be any class and get runs regularly if you pull some good performances. While in Raid zones such as vs Hydra or Orrick, you can be a super OP warrior or a great Mage and still be considered trash for the maps, getting completely ignored if there is a below-average Rogue around. Or maybe this is the kind of "balance" you want?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Umm I'm really not understanding the people in this thread gatekeeping so hard, I want an overall balance in the game for every map, and I don't think that the solution to an unbalanced map is to wipe the gold off of it and have nobody run it because sts refuses to show drop chances just like locked crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Regardless which class is the most OP and which is the one that dominates all farming or pvp. It is too late for anything to be fixed, without loads of people complaining whether it be loss of awakenings or huge nerfs in gear. Too many problems were allowed to go on for too long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@arcanefid...I agree that if you are skilled and have good stats, being a rogue is no problem when it comes to mausoleum. As a rogue, I farmed there regularly, always got many invites, infact mages who didn’t have dragon staff and had trouble killing bosses would ask me for help. I have enough somberholt points to prove it. But here are the differences when it comes to mage vs rogue in mausoleum.

Mages are for crowd control. They are not supposed to kill bosses faster than rogues, yet their broken weapon procs turned them into rogues. So they were destroying mobs AND annihilating bosses. They could go full strength build, use the nabbiest gear, summon a useless pet and still farm efficiently as long as they had certain weapons. The biggest thing which I am sure most rogues are annoyed with after hydra nerf LoL, mages could run maus with insane gold loot buffs using gold loot sets and survive there easily because of strength build. As a rogue, you had to be properly geared, with impressive stats and then be the “OP rogue” nobody had trouble inviting. Going there with bad stats but a lot of gold loot as a rogue, meant you kept dying and were also useless at bosses.

People who switched to rogue or spent a lot on gold loot items to make gold in hydra are the ones most affected. Now mages are running maus again without making any changes and making gold, but rogues(especially the ones who recently switched) have to gear up for maus again. They got used to easy gold in hydra and can’t get that from maus. That is why all the salt

I think gold loot sets should never have been introduced. Atleast using map specific gear with gold loot awakenings doesn’t turn one into a total burden. To me, it doesn’t matter what class anyone plays, as long as they play it well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Anyway DS have its benefit but not necessary for killing boss only, everyone in the team should be using fenris as it works the same in reducing % health of mob / boss.
    DS is already a very old weapon, Mage ultimate (meteor shower) also drop boss damage quite a fair amount if this is being use.

STS should give us some kind of way to kill boss more efficiently using % health reduce on mobs/boss as in newer weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I like the game progression from Arcane legends ==> Rogue legends ==> platinum legends ==> mage legends ==> warrior legends ==> again rogue legends ==> gold legends ==> whine legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    This guy gets it, but I'm afraid none of the Rogues do. I think all the peeps that play Rogues don't want to see any other class in their party, and that's equality for them.

There is enough balance in Mausoleum since you can be any class and get runs regularly if you pull some good performances. While in Raid zones such as vs Hydra or Orrick, you can be a super OP warrior or a great Mage and still be considered trash for the maps, getting completely ignored if there is a below-average Rogue around. Or maybe this is the kind of "balance" you want?
    Some very harsh truth.. It hurts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Someone said warriors aren't useful? Sure I saw something like that on here. Anyway, warriors are very useful, just can't remember why at the moment...oh.oh..I know! They do good things in Maus and...something in the deep thingy, you know the one, the one that opens every now and again. I know I always need one there for the bosses, something to do with pulling the mobs and stuff like that. See, I do sometimes play. Oh and warriors look nice in skirts. There, warriors are useful. 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Planar arena was the only full season where rogues were best. That and 1 month of hydra =7 months. Still faaaaaar away from 2 tears of mauso
    Wt about rouges being op in pvp apart two season till now ? U want max damage max doge max all so rest of the class r suppose to be usless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Just my recent experience in deep marsh.
    Had the luck to get random party with 3 op rogues, than later on I was invited in a party that after some runs become 4 op mages. The speed of the run (mobs included) was slower in 4 mages party than 3 rogues and me. Thing is that proc of my weap (horror staff, but this is true for whatever mage weapon) couldn’t keep up with the fast-mob-killing of rogues. And crowd control (fireball and clock) had almost no use for the same reason. Rogues were killing mobs one-by-one with awesome speed. Bosses were easy. Were great runs XD ty for that!
    Mage run was also great but the fact that we can’t group mobs slowed us (compared to rogue pt!!!! We were fast xD)
    By the way When I run deep random I don’t care at all about the composition of party. I run with whoever

My favorite is when there is a Tb warrior (that knows what a pull is xD), selfishly I feel more useful xD
    And I really like when skilled warriors hook first boss in corner and are able to keep minibosses that spawn with Ursoth away from dps, that are not stunned and can kill him with more ease. Not easy task.

And grats Qua for your #1 in mage lb

Just wanted to add my experience, no salt intended.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Rogue has always been the best class for farming the good stuff, and now that they're slightly worse, they think that they're the worst.

I'm pretty sure Rogue is still the best class for farming, even after all the nerfs, they're just used to have it always easy. :P

Y'all Rogs can still go and wreck Hydra or Orrick for a chance at Artifact, which Warriors would still have trouble with. And running Maus is just fine, most parties would have a rogue in them. I remember doing 500+ M6 runs with Rogues only and no Mages. It's just simple stuff really. Having 2 Warriors would be a tragedy in a Maus party, but having 2 Rogues wouldn't be too bad, so I would suggest to stop crying because it just shows that some of the people who play Rogue are just spoiled.

The problem with Mages and Warriors is not their skills, it's their weapons, that's why sometimes it's cool to have a Mage or Warrior in some maps. The problem with rogues is that whatever weapon they have, chances are they would do a better job than Mages and Tanks in any 1v1 situation. That situation is usually vs Bosses, which every map has. And that leads us to the fact that Rogues will never be useless... like Tanks or Mages.
    True me as a mage i always used two rouge n one war rouge with dragon we equivalent to mages n ran far better den ppl are trying to show here .n for hydra it still drops arti lol go farm n make gold. Rouges r still the fastest of all class ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    Mages r best in wt sense lol? Apart mau rouges r still best . Try killing a boss with four rouge n four mages in fester maps u will know who kills em first .mages proc r random lol with no damages to stats but or rouge they have permanent op damage n proc as well same time .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Let's be honest it's not only mages that have been whining. The whole forum is just full of whining. Like you're whining right now lol
    Yea and I've seen you in many threads always wining or dissing other players gear you are not a exception good day
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Just my recent experience in deep marsh.
    Had the luck to get random party with 3 op rogues, than later on I was invited in a party that after some runs become 4 op mages. The speed of the run (mobs included) was slower in 4 mages party than 3 rogues and me. Thing is that proc of my weap (horror staff, but this is true for whatever mage weapon) couldn’t keep up with the fast-mob-killing of rogues. And crowd control (fireball and clock) had almost no use for the same reason. Rogues were killing mobs one-by-one with awesome speed. Bosses were easy. Were great runs XD ty for that!
    Mage run was also great but the fact that we can’t group mobs slowed us (compared to rogue pt!!!! We were fast xD)
    By the way When I run deep random I don’t care at all about the composition of party. I run with whoever

My favorite is when there is a Tb warrior (that knows what a pull is xD), selfishly I feel more useful xD
    And I really like when skilled warriors hook first boss in corner and are able to keep minibosses that spawn with Ursoth away from dps, that are not stunned and can kill him with more ease. Not easy task.

And grats Qua for your #1 in mage lb

Just wanted to add my experience, no salt intended.
    That's the place I was on about Kayak. I won't go in there without a warrior and I like a warrior in Maus too. Call me old fashioned, I like to run with mage, warrior and another rogue. Not many like running with me because I hate daggers. I'm still using my old dread bow 😞 Works like a charm on mobs ( see what I did there? Works like a charm..proc is charm..oh nvm ) but useless on bosses. "Whispers"..I carry lots of bombs in my handbag though. 😔

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: