@arcanefid...I agree that if you are skilled and have good stats, being a rogue is no problem when it comes to mausoleum. As a rogue, I farmed there regularly, always got many invites, infact mages who didn’t have dragon staff and had trouble killing bosses would ask me for help. I have enough somberholt points to prove it. But here are the differences when it comes to mage vs rogue in mausoleum.

Mages are for crowd control. They are not supposed to kill bosses faster than rogues, yet their broken weapon procs turned them into rogues. So they were destroying mobs AND annihilating bosses. They could go full strength build, use the nabbiest gear, summon a useless pet and still farm efficiently as long as they had certain weapons. The biggest thing which I am sure most rogues are annoyed with after hydra nerf LoL, mages could run maus with insane gold loot buffs using gold loot sets and survive there easily because of strength build. As a rogue, you had to be properly geared, with impressive stats and then be the “OP rogue” nobody had trouble inviting. Going there with bad stats but a lot of gold loot as a rogue, meant you kept dying and were also useless at bosses.

People who switched to rogue or spent a lot on gold loot items to make gold in hydra are the ones most affected. Now mages are running maus again without making any changes and making gold, but rogues(especially the ones who recently switched) have to gear up for maus again. They got used to easy gold in hydra and can’t get that from maus. That is why all the salt

I think gold loot sets should never have been introduced. Atleast using map specific gear with gold loot awakenings doesn’t turn one into a total burden. To me, it doesn’t matter what class anyone plays, as long as they play it well.