Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting System Feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Old crafting and old stable and old gear switching were faster,easyer to use and required less clicks to do alot of stuff i'm sure slaaayerrr can give examples of how many clicks it was before and now, I don't remember all the info.

That's the main problem with new changes it makes it take more clicks for stuff like crafting items, finding items to craft, everything being on one side of screen was better so you can just easily click craft then click item in same place on screen now you need to click left of screen then far right of screen.., crafting multiple things at once. In old stable it took less clicks to hit "play on pet" and quick swap between pets, compare stats of pets, the old stable loaded a second or 2 faster and others things too. On old gear switch loadouts it took less clicks to fast switch I think, you need to hit the red X twice to close out of inventory after changing gear when it should be only once to fully close inventory.

Honestly the best option is just to give us the option to switch back to the old style of crafting/stable/gear loadouts in settings that way your improved versions aren't a waste of your time and those who like the new versions for whatever reasons like they can look at how there pets look.. and we can also choose which version we like to use more if we only care about functionality/speed If it aint broke don't fix it
    Thank you for reply I hope this happens it would make the game alot easyer for alot of us i'll add other issues if i remember any.
    Last edited by Thewolfbull; 10-04-2018 at 01:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post: