Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Legends Brawler Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Post multiple times on a thread that you feel is "pointless" and "a joke" But still comments multiple times on the thread. Childish indeed. And btw I can honestly tell you, I haven't the shred of interest to impress someone like you lmao not the goal bro. And I don't have to ask for views as you can see this channel has over 600,000 of them. Views come while I sleep. I may take your feedback more serious if you were good at something but sorry bud I'm going to have to pass on your expertise. Hopefully you get the idea...
    First off, that was my first post, this now is my second. Just shows you don’t even read what anyone is saying.

And by the way, I’m good at many things, but I wouldn’t have to talk about them. I’m pretty damn rich too.

If your goal is not to get the views, not to impress anyone, not to show anything informative, or whatever, what’s your point then? Is this SPAM?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Some questions I am asking to you all,

Is this really the first time someone self promoted in Forum? So what he wants more views? He never forced you to keep watching a video you didn't want to and you could have stopped any time.

So what he is not level 71, people have a lot going on in life.
    So what qua was top 10 to reach level 71. Just as you post videos for fun, he competes to be top for fun.

So what he brags about 600k views, I am not a youtuber but I can tell that's an achievement for him! It's not easy I bet.

Does everyone really need to be Ninja or Dantdm or pewdiepie to give you feedback?? Who do you think you are?

We don't all have to be genius to see your video needs more work. You don't always have to personally attack people or try demean them to make you look better. I noticed you take offence and get very aggressive by your comments fast.

It's clear America he doesn't want feedback, so why bother?

Does anything matter at all in the grand scale? AB is nothing compared to Ninja and Ninja is nothing compared to overall youtubers and YouTube itself is insignificant to the human history. In the end of the day, just do what makes you happy!

Feel free to attack me but I am on no ones side and just wanted to share some perspective for everyone to consider.
    P.s. I think slekki and Nab guide are best al youtubers
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jade10 View Post
    Tittle said al brawler set

Wheres the brawler set in your video?
    Pls dont post nonsense in this forum go post in youtube .

Ahhh i will just unfollow this thread hahaha

I wanna read threads that wil help us or that can solve a problem in game like hundsam posted how to merch aomthingnlike that or aze posting problem in game.
    If u want us to watch ur channel atleast make a good thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you watched the video you would have seen the exact set I bought for the exact prices. As for merch, I have the #1 AL merch group and we are the BEST merch group. #1 Merch group with proof.

Lol I don't want you to watch my channel it is up to you. But next time let's have your post make a bit more sense. Make a good post next time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Americabud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    Some questions I am asking to you all,

Is this really the first time someone self promoted in Forum? So what he wants more views? He never forced you to keep watching a video you didn't want to and you could have stopped any time.

So what he is not level 71, people have a lot going on in life.
    So what qua was top 10 to reach level 71. Just as you post videos for fun, he competes to be top for fun.

So what he brags about 600k views, I am not a youtuber but I can tell that's an achievement for him! It's not easy I bet.

Does everyone really need to be Ninja or Dantdm or pewdiepie to give you feedback?? Who do you think you are?

We don't all have to be genius to see your video needs more work. You don't always have to personally attack people or try demean them to make you look better. I noticed you take offence and get very aggressive by your comments fast.

It's clear America he doesn't want feedback, so why bother?

Does anything matter at all in the grand scale? AB is nothing compared to Ninja and Ninja is nothing compared to overall youtubers and YouTube itself is insignificant to the human history. In the end of the day, just do what makes you happy!

Feel free to attack me but I am on no ones side and just wanted to share some perspective for everyone to consider.
    P.s. I think slekki and Nab guide are best al youtubers
    You have a good point. But I must disagree on 1 thing. The youtuber you named is a cheater that has already been banned once before for plat farming. But it is your opinion to have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    First off, that was my first post, this now is my second. Just shows you don’t even read what anyone is saying.

And by the way, I’m good at many things, but I wouldn’t have to talk about them. I’m pretty damn rich too.

If your goal is not to get the views, not to impress anyone, not to show anything informative, or whatever, what’s your point then? Is this SPAM?
    So you realize this is your 2nd post? That means "multiple" keep up bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You have a good point. But I must disagree on 1 thing. The youtuber you named is a cheater that has already been banned once before for plat farming. But it is your opinion to have.
    Yes I am aware slekki cheated before but he got punished for it and helped a lot of players since then. I believe in second chances.

But your content is good too.. I don't watch it all but I remember going wow with your house few years ago when windmore event came First time.
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

So you realize this is your 2nd post? That means "multiple" keep up bro
    Keep moving away from the topic.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

If you watched the video you would have seen the exact set I bought for the exact prices. As for merch, I have the #1 AL merch group and we are the BEST merch group. #1 Merch group with proof.

Lol I don't want you to watch my channel it is up to you. But next time let's have your post make a bit more sense. Make a good post next time
    How can I join this merch group?? I can smell the profit gold already hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Keep moving away from the topic.
    This is your 3rd comment now keep track bro. I would disagree where you say this video did not gain genuine viewers. I also disagree where you said it did not impress anyone or inform anyone. The world does not revolve around you bro I'm sure one of the 400 viewers enjoyed it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    How can I join this merch group?? I can smell the profit gold already hehe
    If you have a facebook account I will accept you immediately. https://www.facebook.com/groups/200505073879245/ Everything we merch has gone up in price, everything. We never made a bad merch. Hopefully you are able to join before we announce the next merch item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

This is your 3rd comment now keep track bro. I would disagree where you say this video did not gain genuine viewers. I also disagree where you said it did not impress anyone or inform anyone. The world does not revolve around you bro I'm sure one of the 400 viewers enjoyed it
    I never said or implied that the world revolves around me though? You're just proving my point. When someone criticizes you, you should see what's up and try to fix it or at least give a good reasoning why it is that way.

I think you should get out of the Ultra Defense mode and accept the feedback. Try to improve and not defend everything you do, you know you can make mistakes too.

Edit: Is this my fourth post? Getting famous.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I never said or implied that the world revolves around me though? You're just proving my point. When someone criticizes you, you should see what's up and try to fix it or at least give a good reasoning why it is that way.

I think you should get out of the Ultra Defense mode and accept the feedback. Try to improve and not defend everything you do, you know you can make mistakes too.

Edit: Is this my fourth post? Getting famous.
    The thing is arcanefid, I already told you I will take advice, just not from someone like you. I might take your advice if you were good at something but.... I think you should get out of ultra attack mode and accept that noone considers your expertise lmao. Try to improve your life instead of constantly replying to a thread that you claim is a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

The thing is arcanefid, I already told you I will take advice, just not from someone like you. I might take your advice if you were good at something but.... I think you should get out of ultra attack mode and accept that noone considers your expertise lmao. Try to improve your life instead of constantly replying to a thread that you claim is a joke.
    Sorry for bothering sir. I will never take your time again. You are the best and I love your videos. Very helpful, you're also a very nice and smart guy I just can't believe you're real.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Cry just because u cant have the quality content of slekki
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ajcheisnj View Post
    Cry just because u cant have the quality content of slekki
    Peace
    Cry because he is a cheater. Plat farmers and those like him who changed the game by his cheating.
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Cry because he is a cheater. Plat farmers and those like him who changed the game by his cheating.
    Peace
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsylM61uyjY

You cant slander others before acknowledging your own faults

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsylM61uyjY

You cant slander others before acknowledging your own faults
    I never slandered anyone. What faults do I have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I never slandered anyone. What faults do I have?
    Why not. watch the youtube video I posted and see another side of yourself you probably never thought about before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Why not. watch the youtube video I posted and see another side of yourself you probably never thought about before
    You are right, another side of myself that I never thought about before. Because I never said those things. The channel name is just as divisive as you Spheresome suggesting that I said those things. Simply fake news

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sorry for bothering sir. I will never take your time again. You are the best and I love your videos. Very helpful, you're also a very nice and smart guy I just can't believe you're real.
    Those are kind words