I would like to suggest an idea for new seasonal leaderboard system.STS can add new category for leaderboard called as Seasonal Top Players.Currently,the top players in lb is based on achievements.And it seems impossible for any new players to be in lb in any future coming seasons because older players achievements accumulates and they remain in lb forever.
So,it will be better if there is new category for new players and it will depend on a new achievement system which will reset during each seasons.The players having most points will be in lb for that season and will get the lb banner and rewards depending upon ranks.This points will be based on character achievement,event points,etc.
The only question is that how will the points be obtained for this type of systems.So,some of the ideas are:-

1)Certain percentage of character achievements will be added lets say 20% or x% of acheivement points.
2)Certain percentage of points obtained during any events will be added lets say 20% or x% of event points.
3)

NOTE:-I am not suggesting to remove the overall players in leaderboard.Let it be as it is.Just suggesting to add a new category of leaderboard category.

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk