Thread: Know What to Speak

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Know What to Speak

Before Hydra was nerfed most mages and wars who didn’t know how to play started complaining about how much more gold the rog class was making, thus to nerf the rogs or the map. Apparently rogs were able kill the boss faster than the other classes; which btw has always been the case from nordr expansion onwards. The reason for it was actually simple, each class had something the others didn’t and rogs speciality was single highest dmg output. Wars have the ability to survive and mages had the ability to annihilate mobs while saving a lot of mana. Although I won’t say that its necessary to make it impossible for wars to kill simple bosses. Like let’s say the fable quest, for wars it takes quite a while to actually finish the bosses. What is necessary is that even though each class might have a particular speciality, they should still be able to do the maps alone. Rogs can for most part of it. Mages too are able to do so when they are well equipped and know what they are doing. Wars still have it harder and even if they can finish a map, it might take them ages to do so.
    What I was shocked by the mages and wars who complained in forums was the fact that they weren’t actually concerned with their class but rather how much gold the other classes were making. Mind you, for all those crying they couldn’t find parties probably didn’t have good rog friends to begin with or they were crying over nothing. I personally usually always random and I never leave a map no matter what the party might bring. Yes that also includes running with a team that had malison in Deep Marsh. And the friends that I have, didn’t have any problems with make pt’s with rogs mages or wars because they in fact knew how to run and would rather run with a good friendly pt than a fast pt. And they could finish the maps fast. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. And I ll also put it out that I didn’t run that map much since I was busy lvlng my spirit dags.
    Today, the ‘imbalance’ as they said still hasn’t actually been fixed. But no one is crying, because they weren’t actually speaking out of concern for their class but rather out of spite. Good mages and wars exist in the game. So do good rogs. Its the bad ones who don’t actually know how to run who complain the most. Today when I run with mage or war I see people leaving map when they see more than one mage or war in the team. And mind you, its not the rogs who leave but the mages and wars themselves. They either leave instantly or start the map and then leave so that they can enter a new map, since they are too good for slow parties. These are the very individuals who were complaining until last week.
    All classes are necessary. And its in fact when you have all three classes running together in a map, knowing what to do, that a map runs smoothly. I guarantee that. I have been playing this game for years now and classes have had their ups and downs. I agree rogs had it good for a while. But that didn’t mean other classes didn’t make it too. Mages made gold like crazy with Jewelling and Mausoleum. Wars were OP in PvP, still are. If you have a constructive feedback on how to better your class, speak out on it. Dont give vague hateful threads.
    - Fightbeast

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Well i agree with you, i didnt have any problems doing hydra with my mage or warrior becuase if the player knows what they are doing people will run with them. But the complain from what i saw wasnt abt rogues making more gold it was only rogues are making gold becuase they execlusivly only invite other rogues even if they're trash. I ran with rogues who i swear had less than 1.7k dmg (mind u my war with half mage gears had 2.5k..)but when i asked why would u invite them? I got answerd "becuase its a rogue." Thats where its really stupid. Ppl arent thinking how to play or why some class is "better' than others its just somebody else was like "full rogue party does hydra in 30 sec. Only invite rogs guys!!" So everyone follows mindlessly.

All classes are needed thats how the game was made,but since the stats cap went up and u have things like nekro and glow etc..dps classes for example dont need a tank to save them, they can live on thier own so they might ditch it

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Yeah tanks are only good if they know what they're doing and if the map is made in a way that high stat rogues or mages can't solo it. Hydra is still best as rogue by far, tanks do nothing compared to a decently geared rogue who knows the timing of the boss. Idk about tanks being op in pvp still rogues with high armor are pretty impossible to do damage to xD pvp is dead anyway so doesn't matter much..

I'm excited for the new hardcore mode that's coming and I think it might finally be tanks turn to be needed more in PvE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Yeah tanks are only good if they know what they're doing and if the map is made in a way that high stat rogues or mages can't solo it. Hydra is still best as rogue by far, tanks do nothing compared to a decently geared rogue who knows the timing of the boss. Idk about tanks being op in pvp still rogues with high armor are pretty impossible to do damage to xD pvp is dead anyway so doesn't matter much..

I'm excited for the new hardcore mode that's coming and I think it might finally be tanks turn to be needed more in PvE
    I have a lot of respect for Op wars... not the op geared ones but the op skilled ones. Pretty much any war with decent gear and OP skill can keep party alive everywhere. I can tell instantly when I see them in action since first 8 months of AL I just played war and agree with you. When I first started I thought I needed arcane weapon to be op war but a pro taught me otherwise. Btw during Hydra I ran with all classes but I just preferred haven't at least 2 rogue for efficiency rest classes didn't matter

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Can someone make him friends with spaces Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post

I ran hydra both with rogues,tanks and mages. I have to say that during these runs I met a tank whose parties where fast and most importantly more consistent and enjoyable than running with some all rogue parties. Sometimes classes are too quick to dismiss the values of their capabilities.
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 10-10-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Well i agree with you, i didnt have any problems doing hydra with my mage or warrior becuase if the player knows what they are doing people will run with them. But the complain from what i saw wasnt abt rogues making more gold it was only rogues are making gold becuase they execlusivly only invite other rogues even if they're trash. I ran with rogues who i swear had less than 1.7k dmg (mind u my war with half mage gears had 2.5k..)but when i asked why would u invite them? I got answerd "becuase its a rogue." Thats where its really stupid. Ppl arent thinking how to play or why some class is "better' than others its just somebody else was like "full rogue party does hydra in 30 sec. Only invite rogs guys!!" So everyone follows mindlessly.

All classes are needed thats how the game was made,but since the stats cap went up and u have things like nekro and glow etc..dps classes for example dont need a tank to save them, they can live on thier own so they might ditch it

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    It’s true that some ppl get it into their heads that the only way to run is all rogues especially noticeable during events and from even early on in the game this has been the case. To be fair in the past and now, sometimes it’s been difficult trying to get the mixed parties at the time you need, can always seem to get a rogue but sometimes I have no tanks on, other times no mages and so the need to improvise is essential. Take the maus for example even early on I found that sometimes I was in all rogue pty because the favored combination was one tank,two mages one rogue. Different strategies were needed of course and I used to dread meeting corvis if didn’t have mage in team. Thing is we need to have the ability to improvise as the ‘ideal’ party isn’t always available. The thing that’s important is working together to find the best and most enjoyable way to run in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Rogue owners are a cancer and toxic they think are superior to others talking arrogant, from 10 rogues i meet 1 is cool and civilized to talk others are 12 years kid behind strong toons also some with less 2.2 damage think are a super strong, that why i will spend around 20m+ in my pvp set to sweep festerfang outpost with rogue hair
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

[QUOTE=Jhoncat;2880733]Rogue owners are a cancer and toxic they think are superior to others talking arrogant, from 10 rogues i meet 1 is cool and civilized to talk others are 12 years kid behind strong toons also some with less 2.2 damage think are a super strong, that why i will spend around 20m+ in my pvp set to sweep festerfang outpost with rogue hair[/QUOTE

Maybe you should look at yourself instead of making offensive statements about Al players? It’s comments like this that stifle discussions and show ignorance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

[QUOTE=Anehazaz;2880806]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoncat View Post
    Rogue owners are a cancer and toxic they think are superior to others talking arrogant, from 10 rogues i meet 1 is cool and civilized to talk others are 12 years kid behind strong toons also some with less 2.2 damage think are a super strong, that why i will spend around 20m+ in my pvp set to sweep festerfang outpost with rogue hair[/QUOTE

Maybe you should look at yourself instead of making offensive statements about Al players? It’s comments like this that stifle discussions and show ignorance.
    beautiful words u made me drop a tear.

Don't was you being insulted by a rogue for wear a budget set when hydras was droping gold.
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Jhoncat, you dont have to be rude to say something. What you said wasn't even related to what i started the thread about. This isn't a hate post, its just for discussion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Also when I am speaking here, I run with all three classes, not just bog, but all maps. But I will just address the hydra bog here. Everyone isn't well geared. Some have just started. Even we started as people new to the game some time back and its the support of good people in the game that we were able to become good players here. Now I have seen mages and warriors, rogues too, but i will speak to just the mages and warriors who keep leaving maps or just bullying people out, just because there are more than one warrior or mage in the map. They may be decently geared too but in their opinion two wars in a map arent good for their runs. Yes, i agree; the run might be comparatively slower by a few seconds but that doesnt mean you ll ask people to leave map. That's what players of a certain guild (I wont name) did a few years back. Support people from your own class dont give in to the problem, ask for a solution to the problem of slower runs. And i notice its the players who arent sure of their own capabilities who do this. There is a brilliant warrior who runs with any and every pt and doesnt have a problem. We even did a 4 warrior run and finished the map. Different players might join a map. If you run random be prepared for any kind of party. Some might be good, others might be just starting off. And if some player is starting new to the game, dont bully them out as a noob. You wouldn't like someone speaking to you like that too right? If not, just run with your own party. Randoms dont need that kind of behavior from rude people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

<br> </br>
    Average Computer geeks should get this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Jhoncat, you dont have to be rude to say something. What you said wasn't even related to what i started the thread about. This isn't a hate post, its just for discussion.
    I don't see hate of my part just said rogues are arrogants and think is in right to insult other players, in a serious game rogue class already was nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Also when I am speaking here, I run with all three classes, not just bog, but all maps. But I will just address the hydra bog here. Everyone isn't well geared. Some have just started. Even we started as people new to the game some time back and its the support of good people in the game that we were able to become good players here. Now I have seen mages and warriors, rogues too, but i will speak to just the mages and warriors who keep leaving maps or just bullying people out, just because there are more than one warrior or mage in the map. They may be decently geared too but in their opinion two wars in a map arent good for their runs. Yes, i agree; the run might be comparatively slower by a few seconds but that doesnt mean you ll ask people to leave map. That's what players of a certain guild (I wont name) did a few years back. Support people from your own class dont give in to the problem, ask for a solution to the problem of slower runs. And i notice its the players who arent sure of their own capabilities who do this. There is a brilliant warrior who runs with any and every pt and doesnt have a problem. We even did a 4 warrior run and finished the map. Different players might join a map. If you run random be prepared for any kind of party. Some might be good, others might be just starting off. And if some player is starting new to the game, dont bully them out as a noob. You wouldn't like someone speaking to you like that too right? If not, just run with your own party. Randoms dont need that kind of behavior from rude people.
    Also i farm in hydra since gold was nerfed and most of people quitting are mages and knight with excuse of slow run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Too long thread and replies but worth to see