Thread: Quick reminder about Halloween event

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Quick reminder about Halloween event

Buy your speed set now before prices go up and pls don't cry if u are too slow and can't farm energy. I'm trying to help

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

If you use speed set and join my lobby just enter solo. Nothings more annoying then someone with speed ruining pulls and pushing past the party to drop items.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    If you use speed set and join my lobby just enter solo. Nothings more annoying then someone with speed ruining pulls and pushing past the party to drop items.
    Don't be lazy dude just work hard or buy plat and get a speed set. It's not other's fault you are slowing everyone down because of x or y reason. Make your own party without ss rather than expecting people to leave. Peopl paid millions to be able to do that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Don't be lazy dude just work hard or buy plat and get a speed set. It's not other's fault you are slowing everyone down because of x or y reason. Make your own party without ss rather than expecting people to leave. Peopl paid millions to be able to do that!
    CONGRATULATIONS on buying a set. I dont care if you use it but if i'm in a party and there is an open slot and someone goes off from party and is not being a team player then you can leave. I have more than enough money to buy the set so dont wave your arrogant im richer than you flag around. I respect you on the forum and like your posts. I expect you to do the same... ive been with sts along time and have put numerous hours into every game and have been playing AL since beta. Check my forum join date HUNNY im stating an opinion over a random comes in with my party and starts doing these things just to benefit himself and be selfish. When he can just create a party with people who have these sets.im not referring to esg as that is a different scenario but even when im doing dailies with people theres always an annoying person with speed set. Im not known to complain on this forum but this is my biggest pet peeve.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS on buying a set. I dont care if you use it but if i'm in a party and there is an open slot and someone goes off from party and is not being a team player then you can leave. I have more than enough money to buy the set so dont wave your arrogant im richer than you flag around. I respect you on the forum and like your posts. I expect you to do the same... ive been with sts along time and have put numerous hours into every game and have been playing AL since beta. Check my forum join date HUNNY im stating an opinion over a random comes in with my party and starts doing these things just to benefit himself and be selfish. When he can just create a party with people who have these sets.im not referring to esg as that is a different scenario but even when im doing dailies with people theres always an annoying person with speed set. Im not known to complain on this forum but this is my biggest pet peeve.
    Lol the persons without ss are being the anti-mates. You are making the runs slower and don't cry if persons run through with 300+ speed boost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    Lol the persons without ss are being the anti-mates. You are making the runs slower and don't cry if persons run through with 300+ speed boost

Then run with people that have them or solo... problem solved don't hurt my gameplay to benefit yourself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Then run with people that have them or solo... problem solved don't hurt my gameplay to benefit yourself.
    You are hurting my gameplay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I pity the fool who joins me with a speed set. I will really send you mad by using a refuel ultimate and watch you lose control. Muwahahahaha. 😈

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

its really nice to see that ss seems to be a must have. If u run lb, ok. but why should i use ss and leave my team behind? idk, seems to me that pple forget not all are rockefeller and can buy everything.this is a teamgame. If u cant or want take care of ur team, why u play mmorpg?

and btw, before iam lazy or nab or antimate i have a ss. when all use, i use. if not, then not.

I dont think anyone will loose rare lifetime if a map takes half minute more.

And call other pple lazy cause they use no ss or maybe have none, seems for me not really nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I used SS last year, no problems. And when I get para, I would still call for anyone who wants it to get invites. Also no problems and quite a bit of fun.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

IMO I never like Any SS, it makes me dizzy while running or playing.. I Can afford to buy one but i prefer to run the normal mode..XD
    Last edited by Magecleff; 10-05-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    ...Everything Happens For a Reason...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I dont care if you use it but if i'm in a party and there is an open slot and someone goes off from party and is not being a team player then you can leave. I have more than enough money to buy the set so dont wave your arrogant im richer than you flag around.
    ye got nothing against you too fella and i see your reasoning behind this now. You just want people to work collaborately.

Unfortunately, colloboration is not really required in places like WT4 when it comes to farming energy. Also remember a lot of people dont have enough time to farm energy and not rich enough to buy energy (me included). It is like 50% slower to farm enery without a speed set. People just join pt anyway because that is what they are used to and maybe a bit of help.

I remember as a noob, wanting a speed set was a massive motivation for me. Just watching people go so far ahead I got energized to farm efficently and shows that your hardwork is rewared. I just assumed some reasons why you may have said that which were not necessarily correct. It is just a lot of people say stuff like that at start cuz they are poor and hate being left behind without mobs to farm. Either way, people will do what they wanna do in the end.

Anyway, I only farm (even energy) in speed set party because I like being efficient and normally dont farm with people who have no speed unless I am helping them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Also remember a lot of people dont have enough time to farm energy and not rich enough to buy energy (me included).
    bwuahahhahahwkwkwkkwklolololhuehuehuehuelelelelele lelelelkkkk
    *cough*

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Run as u like. Theres a reason to create a party with players you like but no reason to hate the others playstyle. Some prefer effecient runs, some slower chill runs.
    If u go lb a speed set is a must have tho.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Stupid post.