Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Giveaway. Probably ever.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

good luck to everyone hope everyones having a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Biggest Giveaway. Probably ever.

Omg omg omg omg cant breathe yes i deserve this because im cute im just kidding yes i do desserve it because ive been playing this game since im like grade 5 in elementary and im grade 9 in highschool now thats like 4 or 5 years and guess what i havent even hit a 5 million gold i hit 1 million tho but omg its not that im lazy i think i do lol but noooo im doing my best ive made alot of friendsss help alot of people lol but by i mean helping giving 5k each person but only those i feel pity because i remember me being in that position without anyone helping me so i want them to feel more enjoyed about the game anywayss im a level 63 sorcerer (im a peasant) so by your give away i might be rich not might i will be lol and hopefully i can help alot of my guildmates and those players in need of help with the strenght i will get from you sooo im am very thankful for this give away I LOVE YOU ! My name is IGN:Ssniperdog ok and i thank youuuuu! Thanks again thankss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ssssniperdog; 10-15-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

From personal experience I've quit Al thought about giving all my stuff away then I thought few months later I came back and woosh I started enjoying AL I've been playing since the lvl 36 cap roughly id say keep all your gear you will want to come back and play AL let me know if you need any help on me
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Agree with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Anyone who thinks they deserve it should not get it by default. Seriously no one deserves his hard-earned set. I personally think you should not give it away and keep playing AL. I linked this paragraph to a video title, 10 things to do before you quit AL and i would highly reccomend you check it out.

P.s. If the video does not convince you, let me know why so I can work on that. If you are really quitting then I would appreciate the items. I intend to give them away on videos I make in conjuction with information that will help other players.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-15-2018 at 05:12 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Agree yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

To everyone trying to convince me to keep playing, thank you but I am pretty set on it. I played for a month and it was fun for a bit but the game just isn't for me. Thanks again though.

P.S I will announce ther winner / winners probably on Saturday. That way I also have time to log in and such.

For the mean time I'd just like to add only one person has really given me a story and one other person I feel has given a reason for deserving. Simple answers dont convince anyone 😁

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperSquish For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok so if you want a story i will deliver lol. So this is the story of how the halloween event was made in Arlor. So their was a boy named kuechiob. he was the weakest of arlor. So one way he decided to man up and achieve something in his life. He had started his life back in 2015 and hadn't achieved anything to date. So he decided to keep playing and leveling up so he can become stronger. One day all of sudden he was given 3 energies per day for 2 weeks. So little kuechiob was like wow what do i do with this. Then he was some how controlled and went into a portal. Poor kuechiob who was very ungeared had to fight bats who were very strong compared to him. But luckily there were some friends along 3 to be exact they were 2 warriors and 1 rouge and him a mage. He fighted some bats and other opponents. Untial he evetully came to something that seemed to be a boss figure. His name was valko and he seemed to be a wearwolf. Valko had some minions that he could keep summoning and they were very strong. He was fighting but then he died. He was like omg is this the end is my life over. But no he came back to life. And his other friends were helping him fight. He eventully killed him and got some tokens. He continued this for 2 weeks and over time he became stronger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to murte For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

As nice of a story as that was. I was actually thinking of personal stories, that pertain to why someone would believe they deserve it lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperSquish For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ah alright u mean like a story about someones life or something like a life story or a life in arlor story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I deserve it because I am fabulous; read my signature if u disagree
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I started AL sometime halloween 2014. Got a mage to cap 46, deleted it and played rog pvp at lvl 18. I then played mage pvp at 18 till about 2017 when pvp died. Those were my best AL years ans really enjoyed playing at that time. 100k used to be a lot for me i remember and i was never the best geared person but still played with a lot of skill. Was never able to afford nekro for pvp lol. I still enjoy playing casually nowadays but my goal is just to have a nicely furnish tavern. AL has always been my favorite game and i have never been able to let go. Still managed to play AL while balancing sports and academics in highschool. AL has always been a fun relaxing escape from my challenges with my hearing. (Im 100% deaf with cochlear implants). Recently graduated highschool, a hearing school one year early at 11th grade. I started college this fall, i wonder if i eventually need to let go of AL so im just going to enjoy the last years i have.

Well thats a short life story with AL i feel like this should be in an appreciation post for the Devs.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

gimme some free stuff ty
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is Epic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default nice

I speak Spanish, and I really do not understand the game very well, so it is difficult for me to move forward on that subject, I would really like to have your equipment, so I would do well in the game ... thank you very much, I hope to win.. ign: Arizhaucari
    Last edited by James_Rua; 10-17-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I really like these recent posts. Nicely told, to anyone who has replied already and feels like they didnt say enough you are welcome to say more.

I have decided I will pick 2-4 people who will login with me Saturday or Sunday Morning anywhere from 8 PST to 2 PST depending on your availability. These people will take turns picking out 1-2 items at a time. The order of who goes first will be randomly generated by me.

Good luck guys 🤠

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm why i want these item... well cause i don't have any of these and well let me make some pointers i guess:
    1. My friends would be jealous (most important point lol)
    2. Would become much better than i am now.
    3. Need them badly. Give me the taint weapon plz , i ain't that poor i wont lie. I have glint aegis and dragon hunter but ahhh i need better stuff now everyone laughs at me lol (am lvl 71)
    4. Not for me just in general, plz give these stuff to a war cause damn we have it difficult.
    5. I am really active i guess that a pointer too¿? Leveled up to 71 in the 2x exp event and been farming hydra since it started dropping mire arti (got noting worth mentioning yet from it).

Well thats all i guess, can't think of anymore reasons
    IGN : Mightysufyan

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

My personal additions to be considered as one of the possible deserving recipients of any of your belongs is the following:
    I am a new person to games, Arcane legends is the my FIRST and ONLY game for me to play (expect board games when I was young, am over sixty years of age). There is much about the game I do not know but I have focused on leveling up so I can at least go to almost all of the maps. I can go into the first floor of the Mausoleum, not sure about the second. I also have recently reached level 71, so Yeah Me :-) Although I have never asked for help from others to run maps, nor ever asked for things from other players, I do help those who ask me for help because I know how hard it was for me to run the maps and reach the level I have reached and I often give items to others so their stats are better. It is rewarding to have someone say "tks bro" for items received or for being helped to run maps that helped them level higher. It is rewarding to help whose who are working hard to level up and then seen them reach cap, yeah celebration time :-) Friends made!! I love the relationships I've made with people from all over the world, so special times we live in, to communicate in real time with a person a quarter the way or half way around our earth, sooo very, very cool. I love it.
    My bottom line is simple: help me help others :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Interesting stories. So who won this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sorry I ended up being busy over the weekend. I will decide on the winner(s) tonight when i get home.