Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Giveaway. Probably ever.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Well, since no winner is picked yet, Ill try my luck.

My main has always been a mage. As hydra became popular, I began to level a rogue but only got to level 69 when they ended up nerfing the gold drop. Long story short, I would love to play as a warrior too as I love switching it up and trying new classes and strategies. I really enjoyed rogue, as I had little experience as one, the same going for warrior. Unfortunantly, I don't have the funding to gear 3 different classes so any of your gear would allow me to pursue becoming a tank as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The current winners are Horgs and Earlingstad. Congrats guys! I will set a time and date for us to login with further instructions on the giveaway.

I am allowing the add on of 1 more winner. So if you wish to add on to a story or tell a new one you have from now until the date I set for logging in.

Thanks for participating everyone. 🤓

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperSquish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congrats to both of the winners!!
    I was able to get Mire arti (str) literally on thursday and the arc lizzy arti (dex) from the event so not really bummed that i didn't win . Once again bro thx for holding this giveaway and gook luck with your life
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSquish View Post
    The current winners are Horgs and Earlingstad. Congrats guys! I will set a time and date for us to login with further instructions on the giveaway.

I am allowing the add on of 1 more winner. So if you wish to add on to a story or tell a new one you have from now until the date I set for logging in.

Thanks for participating everyone.
    Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hey Omar

I ain't gonna try sugarcoating anything so I'll get straight to the point...

I can tell you've already set your mind to quitting the game and tbh it's prolly the best thing for you right now...Respect!!
    I say respect because I haven't been able to quit the game myself...

I wish you all the best in life and may God bless you and your family abundantly. Chase them blessings!!

If you ever decide to jump back into the game let us know...Happy to help out

PS. This isn't an entry just jumped on to say All the Best!! Congrats to the winners!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For all I know I might not deserve it compared to some people, however i play my part in the game. Fairly regularly I help out new players, And 2 days ago I've "adopted" someone who said they love this game more day by day, and while im not giving them everything, I'm giving them the things I wish I had when i started: knowledge, friendship and gear to farm to make more gold. The gratefulness they show melts my heart and i'd love to be in a situation where I could do this for more people as starting up is always a struggle, especially nowadays. And my 20k can't go that far anymore. And no I haven't done this to show off, it's just to give others inspiration. I appreciate the giveaway, and wish everyone the best of luck. Ign: Amuse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Horgs and Earlingstad please message me what times and days you are available so the 3 of us can login and get this shindig going. Include your time zone please 🤠

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperSquish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would like to win all the items (or just one) because I am on the way of leveling up my warrior (Jaffosito) and I want to equip him with the best items I can found and I would be very happy if I could get a gear like yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSquish View Post

Thanks for participating everyone. ��
    omg thank yoou so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Im suffering from a rare disorder and doctors say its not curable but the doctors told me that free stuff in Arcane legends can rid me of this disorder.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Entry withdrawn, thanks.

Even after Horgs and me asked him to set a time for us, the contest-holder did not set a time for meeting to do the biggest giveaway ever inspite of being online on forum.

I was replied with something like 'the other winner does not get English and has trouble communicating', although I am aware Horgs asked him to set a time as I did. Horgs entry was quite well-written in English and that is how he is one of the winners in the first place.

Attachment 172441

Seems odd but no hard feelings. No regrets, I enjoyed writing the entry and cherish the appreciation.

I give up my winning spot and vote shadowronn as the guy to give the stuff to, if its ever given away.

Good luck, and sometime soon I may make a meme (this is meme-worthy) about the only time I ever won anything in AL. Lmao.
    Hello! I think we have a misunderstanding, I really was having difficulty of understanding his language, bcoz I'm not that good at it. And I did say to him that my timezone is GMT+7, and that's it. I wait for him to start the giveaway. We'll soon find out, no need to be rushing I guess cheers bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello supersuish your items are so good but please can i have some of those i really need it i got scammed for 6.3m in AL and if you give me those God Bless you may God help you in everything you do may He guide you and help you succeed please i really need those items GOD BLESS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I need 10 post to make a thread
    but this is my story about my friend miscreantini . last event i bought a warior taint armor for 125k in auc from miscreantini . i asked him why , he said that he dont know who sell his armor , it maked me confused , so i guess maybe his real life friend did that . then he agreed with me . But the truth is , he forget to put more 0 for the cheap price also . my guild friend told me that he missed it by show a screenshoot , micreantini u are so funny , however he give me item again , heroic slober . what a kind person then we become a best friend . thanks for read my story
    ign iceater
    Last edited by iceater; 11-12-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been playing this game for like 1 year by now, (break up for a few months in summer) and I really want to make a really good char here.. I would appreciate your help! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hello Omar, I'm a nab.

Ign Hauntmage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think I deserve the items and this is why. I was abandoned by my parents at an early age. I lived my first 12 years in several foster homes where I had to steal food and sell drugs to survive. Most of my friends were gang bangers and we regularly were getting into gang wars where I was lucky to survive but many of my friends were not. In one of these fights I was stabbed in the leg so bad it had to be amputated and I have been in a wheel chair ever since. Recently, I was released from jail after serving 5 years for being involved in a bank robbery. Not really my fault but obviously I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. In jail, I was molested several times and considered committing suicide. Now that I am out of jail, I am struggling to survive and have gone back to my gang friends and their lifestyle. I believe it is only a matter of time before I am killed, but in the meantime I hope to play as much arcane legends as I can. Please consider donating your items to me, I could really use a little joy in my life right now.

Okay, that is one version of my life. The other is that I am married with kids with a boring life and boring job. My only enjoyment in life is playing this game. I am a decent player but could definitely use some upper level equipment and items. Help me out please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Omg this giveaway was real and BIGGEST EVER indeed. I almost thought somebody was joking but Omar is truly the nicest player ever, for me.

Nobody needed to be so nice to give away their items to strangers but real nice people do exist. How people act ingame or online reflect a facet of their real personality and I am sure in the bigger outside world, Omar is an amazing person and lucky are those that know him.

The story-contest idea was fantastic and fun. I loved entering it.

He has been patient, calm and totally a sweetheart to wait for us to find a time convenient for everyone to be fair. Today we finally met timezones being difficult, and he did the giveaway, taking the time out from his work schedule to log in. He is waiting for the other winner to login too now.

This was amazing. A big thank you to Omar for the giveaway and best wishes!!
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 11-19-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think you shouldn’t quit but if you are can you give me some items?

IGN:Anifearat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hi there bro i understand why you want to leave the game because this happened to me so many damn times! where lets say you log in to arcane legends and like 10 minutes after you just cant be asked levelling up or anything,and what you do is just go paradise pier and chill for those 10 minutes.I kept coming off and on this game and then i took a complete standstill for 1 year because of revesion and exams which are really important.Currently now in the christmas holidays and before i really start my 10-15 hour revesion schedule i would really like it if you could just give some items if im the 3rd winner so that at night instead of just going sleep and starting revesion again i can take my mind of things by playing this game i want to find time to take a break from all that revesion and so far arcane legends has been that break for me.So i ask if you could give me items so i can enjoy this game the same amount as the very first time i installed Arcane Legends.If i dont get items no worries bro it just would have been good so that i can use the game as a break from all that advanced level paperwork .Your a top man for doing this bro respect the grind and hardwork you gotta do outside of playing the game.

Ign Megatrontaty
    thank you :-)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Megatrontaty; 12-17-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    Arcane legends adict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have depression in real life i play this game to overcome my sadness..iam all alone i dont have friend in real life even in game ill do thing myself.. i play since 2013 but quit for 3 years im so depressed almost kill myself i set fire on my room.. and many things happen.. i comeback recently with nothing i give all my stuff..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk