Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    You added more so I'll reply.

Everyone is reading fid you say? That goes to show you have truly locked yourself away from reality and feel your small group of friends exist.

I am receiving multiple PM's supporting me and many people see how but hurt you guys are. By you guys I mean the ones with several inchoherent drama posts.
    you ignored the first sentence?
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Keep ignoring the main point and answer whatever you want. I guess you have given up on the discussion. All is good, it happens.

Why do you say that I am a nobody?
    Why do you say that no one has been interested in Azerothraven's or Qua's videos?
    Why do you say that X person is irrelevant?
    Why do you say that I have no life?
    Why do you think that having more Thanks means I have no life?
    Why do you imply that having more video views makes you more relevant than someone who doesn't?

Why are you replying to every comment here if you said that you don't want to have anyone join the group, get the views, replies, or advice?

What's the damn point of this thread?

Why do you not provide any argument for any of those questions you answered before?

Have you noticed that most of your arguments are based simply on how you feel or guess?

Just give us an answer that doesn't include the words personal rants, jealousy, rage, nobody, irrelevant or whatever. Give us something concrete.
    You keep ignoring the main point. You cannot turn a merch thread into a point about your emotional drama. I guess you have given up on the discussion but that is fine it occurs.

Why do you say I am a nobody?
    Why are you saying no one is interested in my videos?
    Why do you say multiple lies that never I never said with no proof?
    Why have you not found the quotes you are looking for?
    Why are you off topic in your nearly 20 posts?
    Why are you under the impression I am interested in your gibberish?
    Why are you so interested and obsessed with another man?
    Why do stalk another man thread and post on them more than anything else for weeks?

Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?

Why do you continue to post your off topic rants when the topic is merch?

Just give me an answer that doesn't include your emotional drama. Have some dignity "man".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

You keep ignoring the main point. You cannot turn a merch thread into a point about your emotional drama. I guess you have given up on the discussion but that is fine it occurs.

Why do stalk another man thread and post on them more than anything else for weeks?

Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?

Just give me an answer that doesn't include your emotional drama. Have some dignity "man".
    Liberal tatics one on one

DENY DENY DENY

"Oh look over there, emotion! Topic!, Anything but the wrongdoing!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Liberal tatics one on one

DENY DENY DENY

"Oh look over there, emotion! Topic!, Anything but the wrongdoing!"
    Indeed. I'd say you a liberal because you sure don't know when to "walk away".

But seriously save the tears, you have choices you don't have to obsessively stalk my every post with this non sense that has nothing to do with merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Uhhhh I'm seriously being annoyed now. You're just extremely bad at this.

Anyway , you never answered the questions that I asked in the first place. But I am nice enough and answered all of yours one by one, with no drama included, just simple logical stuff.

1. I didn't say that lol.
    2. I didn't say that either.
    3. Because you said I have no life because I have more thanks, and you have no proof for that. You said I am a nobody, but you didn't provide proof for that either. You said that no one is interested in Qua's and Aze's videos, but you did not provide any proof. And basically tens or hundreds of other examples you can find in this thread alone.
    4. I am not looking for any quote though? Even when I posted 3 of them you didn't seem to understand them. Or you just ignored them.
    5. I am off topic because there is no topic here, you never mentioned what the purpose of this thread is.
    6. I never said that you are interested in my gibberish, in fact I have mentioned many times that you are not reading what I say.
    7. I like to argue and debate in my free time, definitely not obsessed though.
    8. I am not stalking you, this thread is in first page. And as I said, I like to debate so I will come back to reply whenever I feel it is necessary to do so. Don't worry though, I will try to stop it soon.

"Have you noticed that absolutely ALL of your arguments have been COMPLETELY based on emotion and untrue drama?"

I provided proof so many times I'm not even sure you're reading them.

"Why do you continue to post your off topic rants when the topic is merch?"

We have all been off topic for a while now, you're also being off topic so no need to throw it at me.

I am not sure why you think everything I say is "drama" because you're not providing any concrete argument for that either.

Edit: By the way, I would appreciate if you answer my questions too.
    Retired

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

[QUOTE=Americabud;2881318]Indeed. I'd say you a liberal because you sure don't know when to "walk away".

But seriously save the tears, you have choices you don't have to obsessively stalk my every post with this non sense that has nothing to do with merch.[/QUOTE

Rebpublins dont walk away from injustice

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Hi again. I knew you would be back with more drama. Unfortunately that is very long and most people won't be reading that off topic emotional rant. If it makes you feel better, you always have the option of calming down... Any way I hope to read your future posts that might relate to merch.
    Oh, by your logic, I was just responding, and you were too! with the past 100+ negative comments about you.

All your replies weren't anything relevant to the topic (as if there is), as you were too busy defending/justifying yourself as you were proved wrong numerous times, stating lies, contradicting yourself, being arrogant and ignorant, boasting, degrading, comparing, self-centered, no comprehension what so ever, arguing with everyone just because you think you're somehow perfect, that could think of rebuttals agaisnt everything. You're not a superior.

Topic is about you in general, all knows this. Not your merch video nor group.

A simple question that you haven't answered properly, you stating "We're #1 merch group with video proof". Then where is your comparison to do so? Thats right, you don't have one. You dont have the proof to disprove that there isn't anymore merch groups, thats called assumptions, nothing accurate.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

ignorance is bliss

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #209
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

So much merch drama. You guys know this is a game, right?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: