Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    Why does everything you post cause drama... haha
    Maybe you should look into it
    Hi again. When you feel a thread is drama why do you always comment.
    Maybe you should think about that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    That is incorrect. The merch group is not #1 because I said anything. It is #1 because it has the most foreseen profit % documented with proof.

Also incorrect again, Merch means profit from trading. So #1 Merch group means the group that profits the most. I hope I broke that down simple enough for you to understand.

Incorrect a third time, There is proof we made profit. Watch the actual video before making silly comments lol
    I showed 3 items we merched, those items rose in price 3,000% combined. When you find a documented merch group with anywhere close to that profit then you have a start.
    1. Forseeing profit isn't actual making profit. Buying items and showing you selling them is making a profit.

2. You saying they made the most profit is no proof. Who do you compare it to? To get to #1 there has to be a #1 to beat.

3. I watched the video you posted here on this thread.. It is literally you saying "I told you guys to buy lucky relic/red egg/exp kits" then you show the current price.. And say "if you listened to me, you made bank".
    That's not proof of merching.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirlnamedbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    1. Forseeing profit isn't actual making profit. Buying items and showing you selling them is making a profit.

2. You saying they made the most profit is no proof. Who do you compare it to? To get to #1 there has to be a #1 to beat.

3. I watched the video you posted here on this thread.. It is literally you saying "I told you guys to buy lucky relic/red egg/exp kits" then you show the current price.. And say "if you listened to me, you made bank".
    That's not proof of merching.
    1. Forseen Profit in A merch group which is posted in that merch group telling people to buy it is indeed profit for the group. Buying items and showing myself selling them is once again off topic. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group please understand the difference.

2. Incorrect and false. The proof is in the video, documented along with the dates and item prices. We gained 3,000% off of only 3 items, so far you have named 0 merch groups that come close to our profit. If you find one better then us let me know.

3. The thread is not "proof of merching". It is proof that we are the #1 AL merch group. I hope you read it and understand this time. #1 means best, merch group means a group that profits off trading. No other merch group in AL has foreseen our profit. And the Proof we have foreseen the most profit is in the Documented Dates in the video if you actually watch it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

1. Forseen Profit in A merch group which is posted in that merch group telling people to buy it is indeed profit for the group. Buying items and showing myself selling them is once again off topic. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group please understand the difference.

2. Incorrect and false. The proof is in the video, documented along with the dates and item prices. We gained 3,000% off of only 3 items, so far you have named 0 merch groups that come close to our profit. If you find one better then us let me know.

3. The thread is not "proof of merching". It is proof that we are the #1 AL merch group. I hope you read it and understand this time. #1 means best, merch group means a group that profits off trading. No other merch group in AL has foreseen our profit. And the Proof we have foreseen the most profit is in the Documented Dates in the video if you actually watch it.
    Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Lmao too bad I didn't record buying vials for 8k and selling for 950k. Could be amazing ad for a #0 merch group

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..
    The #1 AL Merch group is very well documented thanks to facebook. I or any member can go down our groups timeline and look at all the suggested items and the past prices. I have only picked 3 items from our timeline to show in this video, they raised in profit 3,000%. If I add our other items that number will rise.

For example on April the 4th there is a post in the group saying to buy red eggs for 1k gold each. There is a picture below the April 4th date, the picture shows a auction full of red eggs for 1k each. Now it is months later october 9th, now the red eggs are 26k each in the auction check for yourself. That is called documented proof.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Lmao too bad I didn't record buying vials for 8k and selling for 950k. Could be amazing ad for a #0 merch group
    Even though you did not record it, or capture screen shots or post it on social media I still congratulate you on that nice merch. Good job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Why even bother replying to this guy. Hes in the best merch group...so what? Clearly hes a bit dense so why waste your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Why even bother replying to this guy. Hes in the best merch group...so what? Clearly hes a bit dense so why waste your time
    That’s your opinion, if people want to reply they have the right to. People have different opinions so you don’t have to care about the “Best Merch Group”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    Why even bother replying to every single thread I post. Clearly you aren't happy but you manage to reply to my threads every single time. Are you A bit of A air head? why even waste your time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    That’s your opinion, if people want to reply they have the right to. People have different opinions so you don’t have to care about the “Best Merch Group”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. People should comment as they like. I enjoy the comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Exclamation

For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE.

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-09-2018 at 07:51 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE.

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort.
    What people want is for you to tell them why you were right rather than here is proof I was right and why I will be right in the future.
    Azerothran, sadly you are incorrect. Please read the posts or watch the video before jumping to conclusions. I never said this will help anyone improve their merching skill. This is not a merching guide and has nothing to do with merching guides so please make your own thread if that is your goal. This video is proof that this group is the #1 AL merch group. This video is not a guide to merching...

Also I never said that I will be right in the future. Merching can be risky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos and with a bit more though you could help soo many more people in the long run.
    You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
    You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

To Americabud,

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.
    You edited your post once more so ill just address a few more things. For one no offence but I think the planning for my videos is fine. With 600,000 views on the AL channel I really don't need your tips but thank you. Not trying to be rude about it but yeah..

You may be good at making guides i'm not sure I've never seen a video of yours but goodluck with it all. Personally I go with the flow so I will leave the guides for you to make.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
    You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.
    I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
    The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
    How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.
    Fight Me -_-

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Continental For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

@Americabud I’m going to join in the drama just this once, for old times sake
    How come in most posts I read you are saying, “You are incorrect?” I’m detecting a pattern that’s amiss here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
    The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
    How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.
    Very untrue. I have no argument. Argument against what? I don't claim to be the best mercher or guide maker.
    If you read up on the thread you will see why being the best merch group is measured in profit by definition, not teaching.

Also their is noone collectively or even singularly questioning my point. My point is this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. Noone has refuted this or provided A merch group nearly as successful.
    It has been A whole day and noone can find even 1 AL merch group that has anywhere near our documented record, it is just the truth lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Very interesting video indeed.

I commend you on your predictions in the market. Do you apply this skill to real life and do stock market trading?

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. -C. S. Lewis
    Last edited by Fwend; 10-10-2018 at 01:59 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    @Americabud I’m going to join in the drama just this once, for old times sake
    How come in most posts I read you are saying, “You are incorrect?” I’m detecting a pattern that’s amiss here.
    Well my intention for posting the thread was misrepresented several times. I had to make it clear that I never said I was the best mercher. I had to make it clear that I never said this was A guide. And I made it clear I never said I know the future, merching is risky.

Why did I have to tell people I never said these things? I assume they did not read the thread or made it up in their own heads.