Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

How to buy merch sir? How to be rich like you? Am poor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    Rofl good one acting all innocent
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    1. You added the words "to another youtuber" now to make yourself sound right. Not falling for that one. You're twisting words to cover up your lies.

2. The first quote is you talking to Qua.

3. The second quote the context of the sentence clearly implies you're comparing yourself to whoever posted.

4. The same as point 3.

I keep showing you proof, you just don't accept anyone else being right other than yourself. And that is what you call "self-centered", a word you use very often.

I can show you probably hundreds of other examples where you're telling lies and twisting words to cover up your lies, unfortunately I don't have THAT much free time to pick all of them and show to you. But, I am sure you already know what you do, because if not, then I strongly suggest you go have a brain check up because your behavior is obviously not of a normal human being.

If you manage to use enough of your brain and see what everyone else is seeing, then it's best to stop these threads or just stop with the cringeworthy replies when you make them. It's very obvious you're looking for attention and you're definitely getting it, but your reputation is going down very fast because of you attitude towards everyone else.

You might call this a personal attack or insult or whatever, but I am just saying the truth.

I assume you're trolling in all of these posts, but if not, then definitely read my post again and take it seriously. If yes, good job.
    1. I have never twisted words. You can not find the quote you are looking for. You won't find it because it does not exist. I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison. It is the truth, if you can show otherwise let me know.

2. The post talking to qua does not even contain anything about my channel. You do know the definition of compare right? Need something to compare to.

3. That is opinion. What is fact is that this quote also does not even contain any comparison with my channel. I told him I don't want his advice and I did not mention my channel. Once again do you know the definition of compare?

You have failed to show even 1 time where I lied, your rage blinds you from that fact. Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like.

Yes you and people who clog the AL forums with there emotional off topic rants are definitely self centered. If you had any dignity you would realize when another man has no interest in your dribble, To maybe give it a rest and not become a groupie

I look for the day where you are able to put rage, personal attacks aside and stay on or near the topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sorry but I am not A merch teacher. This is just giving people an opportunity to join the group if they want to. If not, no worries

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    I agree with most except 1 thing. I never said I am the best mercher. I said this is the #1 AL merch group, documented with proof. And it is true, so far noone has showed another merch group. It has been 2 days
    That was humour, I dont control the economy xD.
    Also not eveything people say in a thread is about OP, you are not obliged to advocate yourself unless you feel yourself guilty of it.

Though I seriously want to know:
    What is this group?
    What you guys do?
    Is it on forum?
    What is the purpose of the video on OP?
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

1. I have never twisted words. You can not find the quote you are looking for. You won't find it because it does not exist. I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison. It is the truth, if you can show otherwise let me know.

2. The post talking to qua does not even contain anything about my channel. You do know the definition of compare right? Need something to compare to.

3. That is opinion. What is fact is that this quote also does not even contain any comparison with my channel. I told him I don't want his advice and I did not mention my channel. Once again do you know the definition of compare?

You have failed to show even 1 time where I lied, your rage blinds you from that fact. Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like.

Yes you and people who clog the AL forums with there emotional off topic rants are definitely self centered. If you had any dignity you would realize when another man has no interest in your dribble, To maybe give it a rest and not become a groupie

I look for the day where you are able to put rage, personal attacks aside and stay on or near the topic.
    1. You literally kept saying "compare to anyone" in every post, then changed it into "compared to another youtuber". Just check your previous posts and see for yourself. Or maybe you went and deleted/edited them? I have seen you have edited many of your posts already. Again, I keep showing, you keep ignoring.

2. Qua said that you would make a video how you buy potions in Guild Hall. You then said "too bad noone watches you lmao". That means you compared yourself to Qua, as in if he made the same video, no one would watch him, but if you made the same thing, they would watch you. That is a very legit comparison that you made, without the other party comparing anything.

3. You said "You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember." You compared it to your channel as in your channel has not failed yet, but Qua's channel failed. Now you're saying that the post is not comparing any channel? That post does absolutely nothing else except compare channels, do you even read? And what is an opinion? Is that just a bad attempt at trying to make me wrong?

I still keep showing proof of you twisting words or just simply lying. And I am definitely not close to "rage" as you think.

I never posted more than 10 times in this thread, even this post that I am typing now is not the 10th. I am definitely good with my life, you have no need to worry about it. And also, I try to avoid threads I don't like, you're just assuming my taste here. I enjoy these sort of debates and discussions.

Ahhh and as for the last point, I remember you said you don't ask for people to stop personal attacks? Now you just did it? Did you just maybe... lie?

There is no topic here by the way, if you had something to say, you would have written it. You just posted a link.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

1. You literally kept saying "compare to anyone" in every post, then changed it into "compared to another youtuber". Just check your previous posts and see for yourself. Or maybe you went and deleted/edited them? I have seen you have edited many of your posts already. Again, I keep showing, you keep ignoring.

2. Qua said that you would make a video how you buy potions in Guild Hall. You then said "too bad noone watches you lmao". That means you compared yourself to Qua, as in if he made the same video, no one would watch him, but if you made the same thing, they would watch you. That is a very legit comparison that you made, without the other party comparing anything.

3. You said "You had a youtube channel for AL it failed sadly remember." You compared it to your channel as in your channel has not failed yet, but Qua's channel failed. Now you're saying that the post is not comparing any channel? That post does absolutely nothing else except compare channels, do you even read? And what is an opinion? Is that just a bad attempt at trying to make me wrong?

I still keep showing proof of you twisting words or just simply lying. And I am definitely not close to "rage" as you think.

I never posted more than 10 times in this thread, even this post that I am typing now is not the 10th. I am definitely good with my life, you have no need to worry about it. And also, I try to avoid threads I don't like, you're just assuming my taste here. I enjoy these sort of debates and discussions.

Ahhh and as for the last point, I remember you said you don't ask for people to stop personal attacks? Now you just did it? Did you just maybe... lie?

There is no topic here by the way, if you had something to say, you would have written it. You just posted a link.
    1. I said "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison". If you feel I said something else fine. But you cannot disprove my statement. Just so you are clear "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" that is my statement and it is true even is you dislike it. If you can show other wise please show the quote.

2. Are you able to comprehend English is it your first language? Here is the definition of compare: measure or note the similarity or dissimilarity between. I told qua I don't want his advice but I never mentioned my own channel. If you have A quote where I mention 2 channels then show me, otherwise learn the definition of compare.

3. I said his channel failed okay.. I never mentioned my channel. Once again you lied.

You still have not showed even 1 bit of proof that I have ever lied. That is just A fact you must accept. Or find A quote you are looking for.

Once again another lie, I never said you posted 10 times to 1 thread. I said:

"Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like."

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But you posted 9 times on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

There has been no debate, just your emotional dribble rants posted again and again. Not even on topic

ahhh for another point I never asked someone to stop personally attacking me. I said I look forward to the day where you put your personal attacks aside. That is not asking for anything, not a question, your not too bright huh.
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

1. I said "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison". If you feel I said something else fine. But you cannot disprove my statement. Just so you are clear "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" that is my statement and it is true even is you dislike it. If you can show other wise please show the quote.

2. Are you able to comprehend English is it your first language? Here is the definition of compare: measure or note the similarity or dissimilarity between. I told qua I don't want his advice but I never mentioned my own channel. If you have A quote where I mention 2 channels then show me, otherwise learn the definition of compare.

3. I said his channel failed okay.. I never mentioned my channel. Once again you lied.

You still have not showed even 1 bit of proof that I have ever lied. That is just A fact you must accept. Or find A quote you are looking for.

"Over and over again you have posted, OVER 10 TIMES but you still do not understand. You can always get a life of your own to preoccupy yourself instead of obsessively ranting on every thread you do not like."

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But this is your 9th post on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

There has been no debate, just your emotional dribble rants posted again and again. Not even on topic

ahhh for another point I never asked someone to stop personally attacking me. I said I look forward to the day where you put your personal attacks aside. That is not asking for anything, not a question, your not too bright huh.
    Now you are degrading other people, thats a low... Stop trying to prove your innocence and self righteousness. You can post how this is irrelevant, useless.
    There is a reason why many particulary dont like you. But that shouldnt bother you as long as you are not giving them a reason for that. People dont like your arrogance and you are disrepectful.

(dont swing this around on yourself how others are "attacking you" and its personal...)

There were a number of ways this could have been better but you chose to put your pride in it.

You can try to tear this apart (which i have no doubt you will try with some with some excuse to make the points look weak so you can feel better)
    Just understand where people are coming from...
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Oh stop it, you you

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Now you are degrading other people, thats a low... Stop trying to prove your innocence and self righteousness. You can post how this is irrelevant, useless.
    There is a reason why many particulary dont like you. But that shouldnt bother you as long as you are not giving them a reason for that. People dont like your arrogance and you are disrepectful.

(dont swing this around on yourself how others are "attacking you" and its personal...)

There were a number of ways this could have been better but you chose to put your pride in it.

You can try to tear this apart (which i have no doubt you will try with some with some excuse to make the points look weak so you can feel better)
    Just understand where people are coming from...
    Welcome back another person that continues to post there emotional rants. I knew you would comment again, your so bothered.

You continue to harass and stalk my every thread, thats a new low... Stop trying to prove I am guilty of something and your self righteousness. The reason why many particularly dont like you. Because noone knows you lol.

There were A number of times you could have realized another man has no interest in your emotional dribble. At that point you could have had dignity and moved on with your life. But instead you have become A groupie. Stalking my every post. Being as irrelevant as possible.

You have posted several times to this thread and each time it was emotional and off topic. And I am sure you will continue. Just understand where I am coming from

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Welcome back another person that continues to post there emotional rants. I knew you would comment again, your so bothered.

You continue to harass and stalk my every thread, thats a new low... Stop trying to prove I am guilty of something and your self righteousness. The reason why many particularly dont like you. Because noone knows you lol.

There were A number of times you could have realized another man has no interest in your emotional dribble. At that point you could have had dignity and moved on with your life. But instead you have become A groupie. Stalking my every post. Being as irrelevant as possible.

You have posted several times to this thread and each time it was emotional and off topic. And I am sure you will continue. Just understand where I am coming from
    Ive been here longer than you have, so who are you?
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Ive been here longer than you have, so who are you?
    You have been here longer than me... Okay. See I knew you would be off topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Name:  Comments_of_michael_jackson_eating_popcorn.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  24.7 KB

LOL...... Don't mind me..............

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    You all are nabs, I am the best merchant in game , Hell I control the economy itself

I looted 6 of those relics and sold it for 2m/3m ea. I sold 100 fighting spirit crates that I looted in 1st spirit event for 90-100k ea just after waiting 2 weeks. I have 100 plat eggs stashed that I farmed in egg event and you all know how the prices for that are going. And guess what, I am not a merchant.

My point is that its common knowledge to everyone in game that event items sell for higher value after months. Its the only reason we have so many horders.
    Sure OP and his "group" predicted it, but then so did others, we all been doing that for years... I dont understand the point of this thread and the drama that's following it.

Drop the ego, grow up already, peace
    If you claim to be the best merchant in the game, why do you claim to not be a merchant in the next paragraph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Honestly this is funny! It’s like watching a facist government embodied in a man. “I am the state”- King Louis. No point of arguing with this one lmao, in his mind he is his own state. Leave him be xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I never limited to 1 thread, You were stalking me on my other thread too. But you posted 9 times on this thread alone. And yes all of your posts have been uninteresting and irrelevant as yourself.

1. Sure thing. I like how you still insist that you are right. I don't feel you said something else, I can see it in this thread lol.

2. No it's not my first language, but I sure know what comparison means. Actually, I believe I should be the one asking if you know what comparison means. You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison? Do you know what the word context means? Is English your first language?

I think it's not worth showing anything to people that don't want to see. And about the 10 posts thing... so now it's for the whole forums? You have 498 of those and you got 29 thanks. I have barely over 300 and I have three times more thanks! You're just a pleb compared to me.

And every time you have nothing to say you just mention how it's off topic, but you haven't been on topic yourself for the last 8 pages here.

Anyway, I like debating and discussing thing when it heats up a bit, but your strategy to move the goalposts every damn reply just ruins the experience.

Edit: It's 5 times more thanks than Americanbuddy, sorry for the mistake, looks like I am way more better than I thought.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 10-10-2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dahades View Post
    Honestly this is funny! It’s like watching a facist government embodied in a man. “I am the state”- King Louis. No point of arguing with this one lmao, in his mind he is his own state. Leave him be xD
    "No point of arguing" So you are upset you cannot argue lmao. You are way off topic but in your mind I bet you feel relevant. Leave the drama be XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

1. Sure thing. I like how you still insist that you are right. I don't feel you said something else, I can see it in this thread lol.

2. No it's not my first language, but I sure know what comparison means. Actually, I believe I should be the one asking if you know what comparison means. You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison? Do you know what the word context means? Is English your first language?

I think it's not worth showing anything to people that don't want to see. And about the 10 posts thing... so now it's for the whole forums? You have 498 of those and you got 29 thanks. I have barely over 300 and I have three times more thanks! You're just a pleb compared to me.

And every time you have nothing to say you just mention how it's off topic, but you haven't been on topic yourself for the last 8 pages here.

Anyway, I like debating and discussing thing when it heats up a bit, but your strategy to move the goalposts every damn reply just ruins the experience.
    1. I am glad you finally understand. "I have never compared myself to another youtuber unless in response to a comparison" You still have not showed otherwise.

2. So you say you know the definition of compare. Yet you say that you only need 1 item to compare. You are taking stupidity to a whole new level my guy.

3. You answered your own question. "so if you don't mention 2 things it cannot be a comparison" Are you that slow reread your own comment lmao.

You have more thanks because you have no life. This goes to prove it. You are obsessed stalking every thread i make. You have POSTED OVER 10 TIMES on this thread. You repeat the same emotional dribble again and again.
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You have more thanks because you have no life. This goes to prove it.
    Lol. I like how you came up with that conclusion so fast.
    Retired

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Honestly, the only reason I’m replying to this thread is bc it’s fun xD.
    Perhaps someone’s jealous of arcanefid? People like what he has to say.