Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

This thread has very big problem!

Not enough insults, typos or incoherent drunk rambling. Too much punctuation.

Threads like this make me miss Angeldevil rants.

#1 coffee themed merch group

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    typos or incoherent drunk rambling.
    Dang girl, you caught me spot on ... o.o

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    If you claim to be the best merchant in the game, why do you claim to not be a merchant in the next paragraph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Facepalm*
    That moment when they kill the humour by asking it to be explained.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

People got too much time on their hands.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

The key to becoming rich in this game is achievable in 2 EASY STEPS :
    1) Don’t reveal everything you know.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Not all...what about the new players who just joined the game??? The group could be useful for them as well right.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Did you hear him in the video? He said: "We need people that have GOld, So if you have GOld the link is below". And OP dodged my questions from last post addressed to him.
    #Shady

My advise to new players: Do not join any unofficial groups that involves trading of any kind. You might turn into a puppet of blackmarket crooks or get scammed.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I heard Americabud is Qannon making witchcraft with Bionce an Jayz in the illuminati funhouse snorting chemtrails with Alex jones.

Hide yo babies

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Did you hear him in the video? He said: "We need people that have GOld, So if you have GOld the link is below". And OP dodged my questions from last post addressed to him.
    #Shady

My advise to new players: Do not join any unofficial groups that involves trading of any kind. You might turn into a puppet of blackmarket crooks or get scammed.
    Hmmm...didnt pay attention to that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    This thread has very big problem!

Not enough insults, typos or incoherent drunk rambling. Too much punctuation.

Threads like this make me miss Angeldevil rants.

#1 coffee themed merch group
    "Pumpkin spice" is sum bullazzsh, screw that! No one wants thhad crabp! I bet laquint likes starbukks dat nubby nubabbafugah didn even retuun mah tuxmessijix fumguhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hmm hmm hmm bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    3. I have never compared myself to anyone unless in response to their own comparison. This is the truth even if you do not like it.
    If you analyze this, it implies that you do compare whenever someone makes a comparison. "Never compared myself, unless in response to their own". You used the word UNLESS, which is has the same context as EXCEPT, so you disregard "Never compared myself". You want proof?
    you stating "I never compare, cannot qoute me cause it doesn't exist" is all BS.

So lets analyze together, if none makes a comparison, you won't, but if someone makes a comparison, you then compare. Which is enough proof to state that you do compare. Actually you do compare, alot, you probably just don't notice it, thats why you need proof.

About the topic, there isn't really. Both Title and body contained no topic to talk about, oh wait! Title stated "Do you merch? This #1 merch group", just by reading this, this implies that you do advertise to get more players in your Group. Adding the link would not only increase your views, but increase the merchers in your group. Because again, this is an advertisement, link contents is a promotional video.

Another thing, it gets our nerves whenever you state, "I never brag or boast",
    but you keep claiming that "you're #1 merch group with proof, documented". Which is bragging in a nutshell. Just like saying, "I perfect the exam with proof", "I beated you in a fight, proof is documented". Yeah sure this what you call "not bragging"?. You were excessively proud about ones achievements or possesions, proof that you were exessively is you bothered making a thread, instead of keeping it to yourself or to your group.
    one example of bragging.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 10-11-2018 at 07:09 AM.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Best merchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ign: Gyrusr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    If you analyze this, it implies that you do compare whenever someone makes a comparison. "Never compared myself, unless in response to their own". You used the word UNLESS, which is has the same context as EXCEPT, so you disregard "Never compared myself". You want proof?
    you stating "I never compare, cannot qoute me cause it doesn't exist" is all BS.

So lets analyze together, if none makes a comparison, you won't, but if someone makes a comparison, you then compare. Which is enough proof to state that you do compare. Actually you do compare, alot, you probably just don't notice it, thats why you need proof.

About the topic, there isn't really. Both Title and body contained no topic to talk about, oh wait! Title stated "Do you merch? This #1 merch group", just by reading this, this implies that you do advertise to get more players in your Group. Adding the link would not only increase your views, but increase the merchers in your group. Because again, this is an advertisement, link contents is a promotional video.

but you keep claiming that "you're #1 merch group with proof, documented". Which is bragging in a nutshell. Just like saying, "I perfect the exam with proof", "I beated you in a fight, proof is documented". Yeah sure this what you call "not bragging"?. You were excessively proud about ones achievements or possesions, proof that you were exessively is you bothered making a thread, instead of keeping it to yourself or to your group.
    one example of bragging.

Another example of him being unintelligent:

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    You literally compared yourself to them, and now you're saying it's not comparison because you didn't mention two things? You're taking stupidity to a whole new level my dude.

3. So if you don't mention two things it cannot be a comparison?
    2. So you say you know the definition of compare. Yet you say that you only need 1 item to compare. You are taking stupidity to a whole new level my guy.

3. You answered your own question. "so if you don't mention 2 things it cannot be a comparison" Are you that slow reread your own comment lmao.
    He basically doesn't understand that a question mark [?] means the sentence is a question. Then he goes to discuss it as a declarative statement just to protect his claims.

Of course you have many previous posts where he says he does not twist the meaning of what is being said, but I guess he is just not bright enough.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Another example of him being unintelligent:

He basically doesn't understand that a question mark [?] means the sentence is a question. Then he goes to discuss it as a declarative statement just to protect his claims.

Of course you have many previous posts where he says he does not twist the meaning of what is being said, but I guess he is just not bright enough.
    You still fail to realize when another man is uninterested in your emotional jealous rants. You stalk every thread I make. That is why you have no life. Because you have become my groupie. Does not seem your intelligent enough to see that. Oh well I am still waiting for the day where you can put personal drama aside and stay on topic. Like about merching.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post

one example of bragging.

Hi again. I knew you would be back with more drama. Unfortunately that is very long and most people won't be reading that off topic emotional rant. If it makes you feel better, you always have the option of calming down... Any way I hope to read your future posts that might relate to merch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    #Shady

Incorrect. I said many people ask me to join. But we need people with gold. It is shady for you to cut out the first part but I'd expect it from a drama queen who is obsessed with me.

Also I woke up with 50+ more requests to join. Very good for the #1 AL Merch Group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Sounds like taking advantage of people might be easy over there

btw everyone is reading fid... and agrees with him
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    I see you are not bright enough to understand free choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You still fail to realize when another man is uninterested in your emotional jealous rants. You stalk every thread I make. That is why you have no life. Because you have become my groupie. Does not seem your intelligent enough to see that. Oh well I am still waiting for the day where you can put personal drama aside and stay on topic. Like about merching.
    Keep ignoring the main point and answer whatever you want. I guess you have given up on the discussion. All is good, it happens.

Why do you say that I am a nobody?
    Why do you say that no one has been interested in Azerothraven's or Qua's videos?
    Why do you say that X person is irrelevant?
    Why do you say that I have no life?
    Why do you think that having more Thanks means I have no life?
    Why do you imply that having more video views makes you more relevant than someone who doesn't?

Why are you replying to every comment here if you said that you don't want to have anyone join the group, get the views, replies, or advice?

What's the damn point of this thread?

Why do you not provide any argument for any of those questions you answered before?

Have you noticed that most of your arguments are based simply on how you feel or guess?

Just give us an answer that doesn't include the words personal rants, jealousy, rage, nobody, irrelevant or whatever. Give us something concrete.
    Retired

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post

btw everyone is reading fid... and agrees with him
    You added more so I'll reply.

Everyone is reading fid you say? That goes to show you have truly locked yourself away from reality and feel your small group of friends exist.

I am receiving multiple PM's supporting me and many people see how but hurt you guys are. By you guys I mean the ones with several inchoherent drama posts.