Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Americabud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Wait a minute , does your group have intentions to buy out the entire auction stock or do you all buy on the street?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Number 1 haha so funny good joke
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Wait a minute , does your group have intentions to buy out the entire auction stock or do you all buy on the street?
    We buy items any way we can get them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Number 1 haha so funny good joke
    Number 1 with proof* lol just the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Number 1 with proof* lol just the truth
    How can u proof u are the number 1 group? How do u even measure a merch group?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

bieng the only one ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    How can u proof u are the number 1 group? How do u even measure a merch group?
    The video contains proof of x30 Gains off only 3 of our items. Maybe watch the video before making silly comments lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajxn View Post
    bieng the only one ?
    I'm not sure if we are the only. But I'm confident noone has more foreseen merch profit % than us, documented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Probably the best merch group but not the best merch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

You didn't came up with anything suprising. It was obvious that event items will raise in price as soon as people found out they give so much for not much.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

The video contains proof of x30 Gains off only 3 of our items. Maybe watch the video before making silly comments lol
    I have watched the video before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    You didn't came up with anything suprising. It was obvious that event items will raise in price as soon as people found out they give so much for not much.
    I never said I came up with anything surprising. I said noone has more foreseen merch profit % than us, documented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hmmm are you trying to promote your merch group ? "patron" is needed to join this group?? XDDDD. No offense but an advice for newbie better read up . If patron needed better be careful can try and search manatee gaming (runescape 3 player) who made merch group and scam his patrons for profit( earn fiat currency while earning runescape 3 gold).

Just be careful of merch group sometime they scam their new member like pyramid scheme google it if you dont understand. They hoard stuff before releasing the info to their member and ask their member to buy( for example they buy 400 gold and call their member to buy for 800 gold, they already profit from it and they dont care about whether the item price is going to rise or drop as they already profit from it) the price of the item in future will just be purely luck based but all i can see for replaying al for the past few months most of the event items will slightly rise base on the supply and demand. Dont buy past event crafting materials like what unicorn bla bla bla ive seen scammer listed it for like 2m in ac and trying to sell to newbie for 40k each unless in future these item are made into currency for trading among players ( for some game like dungeon defender ,players trade companion cube which can only be obtained once for each account as a currency which already has a fixed value among players but i doubt that will happen as al 1 window trade limit is 4 items.) And dont buy expansion items it will only drop in price i've lost alot of gold(prob 7m+ or more) in mire items as these new map/items will be nerfed due to uncertain roadmap by devs as im a come back player which i dont partake in most of the expansion( 1st time invested in expansion item (not gl items)to farm faster but xdd lesson learned for a freaking high cost). To be honest merching is all about your self understanding on the usefulness on that particular items just like red eggs why it cost more than gold egg as red egg is needed to craft red eggs because theres a 5k pts maus pts in the reward so in future you see any free to open chest in reward that contain pts for unlocking maps the price prob will rise after event as theres some richass who dont like to farm for pts. Merch group in small controlled amount of members i would say trustable but when it come into large number better stay away from it as everyone in the group wants profit and it would end up being a pyramid scheme. When come to selling merched items theres one bad situation also so called undercutting among merch group member due to impatient but i doubt that will not happen in al as its consider a dead game to me hehe. I dont say this guy isnt trustable but he has a few good example from the past this is all i can say but be careful not every merch is profitable, sometime break even or worse loss ,dont be mad and blame when a merch failed which occur alot in merch group as its a high risk high reward thing to do. Beware of hero eggs the price is really based on supply and demand why the price during is higher than now even after the eggs are not obtainable like hero magma 7m to 5m because the supply is high( for what i can see during event alot of newbie getting it and saying they will quit and wait for the price to rise and sell but the demand is actually low not everyone see it as a good pet after a few months those newbie who came back and see the price didnt reach their target and they will sell for quick cash thats the time merchant kick in as those newbie surely will undercut the auction price. When everyone is selling that specific items thats the gold rush for merchant( profit from undercutters).

As a conclusion, know the use of the items youre merching and see it into future will that item be in demand by players after not obtainable anymore and whether is it discontinued( 100% cannot be obtained anymore) but for discontinued items its hard to predict as its based on devs' decission whether they will rerelease or not. I will probably guess this group will be merching hero eggs and halloween is coming maybe spooky artifact ( for the sake of discontinued title) but i doubt the price will rise even higher as if its discontinued im sure the new halloween art will have better stats and with same aura so the price will just remain the same but if the new art has no aura i would say this art will rise for the sake of cosmetics aura as cosmetics plays more important role than damage in most mmorpg. Dont listen to me 100% or any merchant as prediction could be wrong we are not devs just like i predicted wrongly and invested in mire sets for btr farming but xd. Who knows what are the devs thinking. Hmmmmmmm since devs like to control gold in game/ economy inflation which i rarely see in most mmorpg then will they control the items like red eggs and plat eggs? An item that has rose 19x its price from start(forget about plat egg as its fairly hard to be able to get the price is reasonable due to supply and demand but not red eggs).
    Also beware of rotten egg/ spoiled egg im not sure about whether this 2018 eggs will be spoiled too and rotten egg dont give any reward for opening right? This is my first time playing easter in al too. So, be careful of what you merch and merchant dont really share their merch unless they are making youtube vids or patron in order to join as they can earn real life money out of it but theres a manatee gaming example so be careful. Is this the trust test youtuber who scammed or its his friend?
    Last edited by tahtto007; 10-09-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I have watched the video before.
    I appreciate your viewership

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahtto007 View Post
    Hmmm are you trying to promote your merch group ? "patron" is needed to join this group?? XDDDD. No offense but an advice for newbie better read up . If patron needed better be careful can try and search manatee gaming (runescape 3 player) who made merch group and scam his patrons for profit.

Just be careful of merch group sometime they scam their new member like pyramid scheme google it if you dont understand. They hoard stuff before releasing the info to their member and ask their member to buy( for example they buy 400 gold and call their member to buy for 800 gold, they already profit from it and they dont care about whether the item price is going to rise or drop as they already profit from it) the price of the item in future will just be purely luck based but all i can see for replaying al for the past few months most of the event items will slightly rise base on the supply and demand. Dont buy past event crafting materials like what unicorn bla bla bla ive seen scammer listed it for like 2m in ac and trying to sell to newbie for 40k each unless in future these item are made into currency for trading among players ( for some game like dungeon defender ,players trade companion cube which can only be obtained once for each account as a currency which already has a fixed value among players but i doubt that will happen as al 1 window trade limit is 4 items.) And dont buy expansion items it will only drop in price i've lost alot of gold(prob 7m+ or more) in mire items as these new map/items will be nerfed due to uncertain roadmap by devs as im a come back player which i dont partake in most of the expansion( 1st time invested in expansion item (not gl items)to farm faster but xdd lesson learned for a freaking high cost). To be honest merching is all about your self understanding on the usefulness on that particular items just like red eggs why it cost more than gold egg as red egg is needed to craft red eggs because theres a 5k pts maus pts in the reward so in future you see any free to open chest in reward that contain pts for unlocking maps the price prob will rise after event as theres some richass who dont like to farm for pts. Merch group in small controlled amount of members i would say trustable but when it come into large number better stay away from it as everyone in the group wants profit and it would end up being a pyramid scheme. When come to selling merched items theres one bad situation also so called undercutting among merch group member due to impatient but i doubt that will not happen in al as its consider a dead game to me hehe. I dont say this guy isnt trustable but he has a few good example from the past this is all i can say but be careful not every merch is profitable, sometime break even or worse loss ,dont be mad and blame when a merch failed which occur alot in merch group as its a high risk high reward thing to do. Beware of hero eggs the price is really based on supply and demand why the price during is higher than now even after the eggs are not obtainable like hero magma 7m to 5m because the supply is high( for what i can see during event alot of newbie getting it and saying they will quit and wait for the price to rise and sell but the demand is actually low not everyone see it as a good pet after a few months those newbie who came back and see the price didnt reach their target and they will sell for quick cash thats the time merchant kick in as those newbie surely will undercut the auction price. When everyone is selling that specific items thats the gold rush for merchant( profit from undercutters).

As a conclusion, know the use of the items youre merching and see it into future will that item be in demand by players after not obtainable anymore and whether is it discontinued( 100% cannot be obtained anymore) but for discontinued items its hard to predict as its based on devs' decission whether they will rerelease or not. I will probably guess this group will be merching hero eggs and halloween is coming maybe spooky artifact ( for the sake of discontinued title) but i doubt the price will rise even higher as if its discontinued im sure the new halloween art will have better stats and with same aura so the price will just remain the same but if the new art has no aura i would say this art will rise for the sake of cosmetics aura as cosmetics plays more important role than damage in most mmorpg. Dont listen to me 100% or any merchant as prediction could be wrong we are not devs just like i predicted wrongly and invested in mire sets for btr farming but xd. Who knows what are the devs thinking. Hmmmmmmm since devs like to control gold in game/ economy inflation which i rarely see in most mmorpg then will they control the items like red eggs and plat eggs? An item that has rose 19x its price from start(forget about plat egg as its fairly hard to be able to get the price is reasonable due to supply and demand but not red eggs).
    Also beware of rotten egg/ spoiled egg im not sure about whether this 2018 eggs will be spoiled too and rotten egg dont give any reward for opening right? This is my first time playing easter in al too. So, be careful of what you merch and merchant dont really share their merch unless they are making youtube vids or patron in order to join as they can earn real life money out of it but theres a manatee gaming example so be careful. Is this the trust test youtuber who scammed or its his friend?
    Hey, no patron or donation is needed to join the merch group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Why do I keep reading al forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey, no patron or donation is needed to join the merch group.
    Cool noted good luck in finding new members.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I think He is trying to help so let him. As long as no one abuses it or manipulate prices or scams.
    P.s.
    Not everything is obvious to everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Nice way to get more views

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippertwo For This Useful Post: