Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    Ugh I'm done.. Ur way to stubborn to be reasoned with, have a nice day and keep up posting videos no one need on these forums eventually it will stop I guess..
    I wished I realised it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    So you are not going to work with him to improve yourself and help others?
    Honestly, I now doubt his intention now because if he is not willing to learn or change himself to cater to his 600k channel views then he is not genuine. Which makes me think this is just a ploy to gain profit fom himself or some form of external benefits.

Not naming anyone but I am sure you all remember a certain someone who got all the OP and rich player in one particular guild by heavily advertised it and reached LB Number 1 in few days then scammed all the officers for 200m a few weeks later Check out the thread here. I am not saying AB will scam but this type of 'group' are very prone to exploits and if not him people tend to find ways to exploit when so many merch are in one place. There is a reason why the game is 7 years old and this sort of group has not existed.

Just be careful everyone!
    I am out of this thread now so gl all!
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-10-2018 at 04:04 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Jeez just stop hating on the OP...let him be. He can do whatever he wants ffs.

Its just a game people. Yall need to take it easy

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to richiewalz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    you: 565978 views / 932 views = 607 views/vid
    Nab Guide: 152429 views / 105 views = 1452 views/vid

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k only 2 days ago, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.
    There is one important factor you have completely ignored , when it comes to youtube its the views and subscribers that actually matter, Take pewdiepie for example , he releases a video every day or once in two days and has the highest subs 64 or 66M I dont know but majority of his videos get less than 10M views,
    Tl;dr in the world of YT its quantity over quality and YT pays for the views and subs
    Kudos to Bud 600K is quite commendable for a game like Arcane legends , tone down your atitude and you’ll be fine, not taking sides but America has a more successful channel. Dont quote me , or do Dont really care.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    And this is why you have truly locked yourself away from society. I don’t “spend a lot of time complaining on your thread.” In fact, this is only my second post on this thread. Taking every piece of advice as an insult, how childish.

The only reason no one has heard of me is because I don’t go running into cities pming everyone, “Join our guild”.

Also, have you heard of the word sadistic? So some people may be doing something they enjoy when commenting on your threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very Untrue. This is not your second post it is your 4th post on this thread alone. Taking every single one of your post to insult and complain. Very off topic and childish.

Also their is more than 1 reason reason noone has heard of you, mainly your a nobody lol
    You are correct I am sure you do enjoy posting irrelevant drama to merch threads
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I wished I realised it earlier.

Honestly, I now doubt his intention now because if he is not willing to learn or change himself to cater to his 600k channel views then he is not genuine. Which makes me think this is just a ploy to gain profit fom himself or some form of external benefits.

Not naming anyone but I am sure you all remember a certain someone who got all the OP and rich player in one particular guild by heavily advertised it and reached LB Number 1 in few days then scammed all the officers for 200m a few weeks later Check out the thread here. I am not saying AB will scam but this type of 'group' are very prone to exploits and if not him people tend to find ways to exploit when so many merch are in one place. There is a reason why the game is 7 years old and this sort of group has not existed.

Just be careful everyone!
    I am out of this thread now so gl all!
    Honestly. You must be very young, uneducated, or jealous. What other reason do you have to constantly post several times on all my threads that you claim are unfavorable.
    You are not willing to let go of your jealousy and decided to change the topic to compare yourself to me. I still say this is a merch thread and you should not cry about your failed channel here. This makes me think you are very young, Or unable to see your posts irrelevancy through your rage.

As for your link I'im not clicking it, also off topic. This thread is about the #1 AL merch group. We have the highest % gains in the whole game =). Trust me noone has listened to you, I am joining 20 people a day to the group for 3 days now. now over 60+ members.

And what don't you understand? For the 6TH TIME I don't need tips from you lmao who are you? I have channel I only made 2 months ago and it already passed your small channel. Like I said my gaming channels are for fun. But if I only count my AL channel it still is bigger then yours. No offence bro but I have never even heard of you, I'm sure every one will be fine if they don't follow your instruction or advice. Just because the world does not revolve around you doesn't mean you have to make every thread I post about your self

You are right, Their is a reason the #1 AL merch group did not exists for years, Because I did not create yet, Duh lol.

Just don't let your jealousy and anger blind you into posting irrelevant drama in all of my threads
    You are out this thread now? goodluck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Jeez just stop hating on the OP...let him be. He can do whatever he wants ffs.

Its just a game people. Yall need to take it easy

Thank you for seeing things clearly. Azethroaan has told me "what to do" several different times in the thread. Why can't he understand that the world does not revolve around him. I find his advice useless. Not interested in him or his advice lol. Hope he finally understands and stops stalking my every thread.

The same 4 people dedicated to hating and complaining need to read this "just a game people"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    There is one important factor you have completely ignored , when it comes to youtube its the views and subscribers that actually matter, Take pewdiepie for example , he releases a video every day or once in two days and has the highest subs 64 or 66M I dont know but majority of his videos get less than 10M views,
    Tl;dr in the world of YT its quantity over quality and YT pays for the views and subs
    Kudos to Bud 600K is quite commendable for a game like Arcane legends , tone down your atitude and you’ll be fine, not taking sides but America has a more successful channel. Dont quote me , or do Dont really care.
    You are right. He is saying that pewdiepie pays for views to then because pewdiepie has 66M subs only 3m views per video. I can name many more like this.
    This guy Aze is so jealous he cannot comprehend simple youtube metrics lmao.

Aze is very off topic for bringing his own youtube views into this merch thread. But since he was triggered he had to brag about his 100k views. He doesn't realize if he spent this much time actually making his channel good and improving his content he would get more views and subs. But I guess he would rather stalk every single thread I make here complaining and raging instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Everyone is a nobody except Americanbuddy, the e-celeb with 600K subs.

Wait who am I? I never heard of myself.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Thank you for seeing things clearly. Azethroaan has told me "what to do" several different times in the thread. Why can't he understand that the world does not revolve around him. I find his advice useless. Not interested in him or his advice lol. Hope he finally understands and stops stalking my every thread.

The same 4 people dedicated to hating and complaining need to read this "just a game people"
    Yes i can see it. Its the same person on every thread. I know exactly what u trying to say.

Stay creative dude n just do what u gotta do. "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to richiewalz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Everyone is a nobody except Americanbuddy, the e-celeb with 600K subs.

Wait who am I? I never heard of myself.
    Kinds words for me. Unfortunately your statement is incorrect. Many people are unknown including you sure, But not everyone...

You never heard of yourself? I never heard of you either lmao but it is just a game doesn't mean you should continue to be off topic lol

Say it slowly.. Merch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Yes i can see it. Its the same person on every thread. I know exactly what u trying to say.

Stay creative dude n just do what u gotta do. "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE"

Exactly bro! I am glad you realize it is the same 4 names commenting salt over and over.

Nice one "HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Kinds words for me. Unfortunately your statement is incorrect. Many people are unknown including you sure, But not everyone...

You never heard of yourself? I never heard of you either lmao but it is just a game doesn't mean you should continue to be off topic lol

Say it slowly.. Merch
    You know me from the last thread you made, so your statement is incorrect.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    You know me from the last thread you made, so your statement is incorrect.
    Oh I know you from my last thread? And now I don't remember you? that is usually how it works when it comes to a nobody lol.

Once again though salty and off topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Will anything happen if i hate AB nothing right? Then what these ppl doing in their life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Will anything happen if i hate AB nothing right? Then what these ppl doing in their life
    Exactly . The same people hating and stalking need a better purpose in their life lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Since this thread doesnt find any end lets draw a conclusion.
    1. Americabud made this thread to recruit for his merch group.
    2. This is the best merch group bc there is no competion in such a thing. (Idk if thats true)
    3. Others got triggered bc americabud calls his own group the best merch group, but being the best is a personal opinion and cant be measured by "best item increase percentage" or "best documented merch". (Example: There are screenshots of people buying ghost sets for 2m, selling for 130m and they obviously dont count bc they didnt make a youtube video or something. They posted the screenshots in a group tho)
    4. Having the best quality youtube channel is again personal opinion, off topic and nobody is famous here tbh, neither is somebody jealous.

Conclusion: Avoid agressive personal comments (making fun of other players real life), stop being arrogant, trying to defend the own position for any chance and just keep the thread clean.
    Personal conclusion: Americabud renames the thread: "Recruiting for my merch group", mentions infos, advantages and others give constructive feedback.

I will only answer to non-toxic comments, sad i have to say this.

~Qua

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Since this thread doesnt find any end lets draw a conclusion.
    1. Americabud made this thread to recruit for his merch group.
    2. This is the best merch group bc there is no competion in such a thing. (Idk if thats true)
    3. Others got triggered bc americabud calls his own group the best merch group, but being the best is a personal opinion and cant be measured by "best item increase percentage" or "best documented merch". (Example: There are screenshots of people buying ghost sets for 2m, selling for 130m and they obviously dont count bc they didnt make a youtube video or something. They posted the screenshots in a group tho)
    4. Having the best quality youtube channel is again personal opinion, off topic and nobody is famous here tbh, neither is somebody jealous.

Conclusion: Avoid agressive personal comments (making fun of other players real life), stop being arrogant, trying to defend the own position for any chance and just keep the thread clean.
    Personal conclusion: Americabud renames the thread: "Recruiting for my merch group", mentions infos, advantages and others give constructive feedback.

I will only answer to non-toxic comments, sad i have to say this.

~Qua
    I understand you are friends with Aze but that is no reason to bring your irrelevant drama here.

1. I did not make this thread to recruit. I am showing the group to people, it is up to them to join or not.
    2. Correct we are the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. I don't know of any other AL merch groups either
    3. That is wrong. The #1 AL merch grou is defined by % gains in the trade made. In your example you are saying 1 person merched ghost set. That is a individual not A group. I don't claim to be the best mercher I said this is the #1 AL merch group. Big difference. in the group setting all trades are announced at a documented date and time for all group members to see.
    4. Best quality youtube channel was never talked. I never said I had the best quality. And yess people are jealous. Why else would Aze bring up his irrelevant 100k views to my thread huh? Why else would he stalk my every post just to bring up his own channel whenever he gets the chance. He is very self centered and can't get the clue that I don't need his hate or advice. I don't think anyone does lol

Conlusion: Before you tell me to avoid personal comments. Make sure you do the same. You have referred to my personal being several times in your useless posts. Just like your 3 other friends you continue to post over and over again. Without any real meaning or need.

I ask that you and your friends begin to make your posts more clean and relevant to the topic. I find your constant comments about my personal self very uninteresting and would really like to stay on topic. sad I have to say this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

If people are that bothered they should take a break from the internet or what ever is bothering them.

I agree their is no need for A #1 AL merch group. It exists though
    Well you didnt take my advice, still doing it.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Well you didnt take my advice, still doing it.
    You did not give me any advice.

But i see you did not take my advice.. Try to stay on topic and have your post be constructive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I understand you are friends with Aze but that is no reason to bring your irrelevant drama here.

1. I did not make this thread to recruit. I am showing the group to people, it is up to them to join or not.
    2. Correct we are the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. I don't know of any other AL merch groups either
    3. That is wrong. The #1 AL merch grou is defined by % gains in the trade made. In your example you are saying 1 person merched ghost set. That is a individual not A group. I don't claim to be the best mercher I said this is the #1 AL merch group. Big difference. in the group setting all trades are announced at a documented date and time for all group members to see.
    4. Best quality youtube channel was never talked. I never said I had the best quality. And yess people are jealous. Why else would Aze bring up his irrelevant 100k views to my thread huh? Why else would he stalk my every post just to bring up his own channel whenever he gets the chance. He is very self centered and can't get the clue that I don't need his hate or advice. I don't think anyone does lol

Conlusion: Before you tell me to avoid personal comments. Make sure you do the same. You have referred to my personal being several times in your useless posts. Just like your 3 other friends you continue to post over and over again. Without any real meaning or need.

I ask that you and your friends begin to make your posts more clean and relevant to the topic. I find your constant comments about my personal self very uninteresting and would really like to stay on topic. sad I have to say this...
    Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
    1. alright
    3. You defined that, i dont share this.

Aze is not the topic of this, your group is. If he created the thread id give him the same feedback.