Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
    1. alright
    3. You defined that, i dont share this.

Aze is not the topic of this, your group is. If he created the thread id give him the same feedback.
    I did not say you attacked me. I said you and your friend Aze continue to post about my personal being.

You are correct Aze is not the topic of this. But he continues to bring up his small channel when I never mentioned him or his channel.
    you are right my group is the topic, So that begs the question why do you and Aze continue to post irrelevant information that noone has shown a interest in.

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Ive never personally attacked you. Id like to see a quote and i would say sorry if i did.
    1. alright
    3. You defined that, i dont share this.

Aze is not the topic of this, your group is. If he created the thread id give him the same feedback.
    I will respond to #3 "i defined this". I am not sure if English is your first language but this is not true. I did not define anything. The dictionary defines #1, It also defines group, and merch. It is just the truth. Merch means profit from trade.

The #1 AL merch group means the group that profits the most from trade. Not that hard to understand, unless maybe your not that good at English take some time to read it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    I did not say you attacked me. I said you and your friend Aze continue to post about my personal being.

You are correct Aze is not the topic of this. But he continues to bring up his small channel when I never mentioned him or his channel.
    you are right my group is the topic, So that begs the question why do you and Aze continue to post irrelevant information that noone has shown a interest in.

It is almost like you guys think the world revolves around you. Just accept it I am not interested in your off topic rants.
    I would just like to add this in before this thread is locked: i would be trying to push labels of being "#1" this or " documented proof" of that to make yourself feel good or whatever also if i was the basis of many many jokes about you and your guild. It would be amusing to say the least if you heard the things that have been said about these topics.

Your kinda like the AL town drunk or something, but hey, u run the one and only AL merchant group. Jumping to and from your high horse in the same sentence over and over can be seen as an impressive feat, gotta get tiring though huh?

That'll be my last post here, lets all humble ourselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I dont like to be mentioned with aze as friends, he is not in my friendlist (anymore) but thats another story. (No assault aze sorry).
    And none of my comments are meant against u or anyone else, I try to keep the forums chill. Im not here for drama, ive never been and if im doing a bad job im sorry for that.
    I just want everybody to go out of a convo with a happy face, including u and me americabud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I will respond to #3 "i defined this". I am not sure if English is your first language but this is not true. I did not define anything. The dictionary defines #1, It also defines group, and merch. It is just the truth. Merch means profit from trade.

The #1 AL merch group means the group that profits the most from trade. Not that hard to understand, unless maybe your not that good at English take some time to read it.
    English is not my 1st language. Im wrong with define expression but I got the merch group thing before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I would just like to add this in before this thread is locked: i would be trying to push labels of being "#1" this or " documented proof" of that to make yourself feel good or whatever also if i was the basis of many many jokes about you and your guild. It would be amusing to say the least if you heard the things that have been said about these topics.

Your kinda like the AL town drunk or something, but hey, u run the one and only AL merchant group. Jumping to and from your high horse in the same sentence over and over can be seen as an impressive feat, gotta get tiring though huh?

That'll be my last post here, lets all humble ourselves.
    Once again more off topic, personal attacks from someone who has posted to this thread again and again just to hate. I don't drink, and it is a shame you bring this type of drama to the forums.

I'd say what people say about you but.. I never heard of you. Don't know you lol. You were first raging in this same thread about me not leveling to 71. whenever you see my thread you post something completely off topic out of pure anger and hate. If you spent more time making yourself happy I am sure seeing my threads would not trigger you over and over again.

That is your last post here? you said that before welcome back already lmao
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I dont like to be mentioned with aze as friends, he is not in my friendlist (anymore) but thats another story. (No assault aze sorry).
    And none of my comments are meant against u or anyone else, I try to keep the forums chill. Im not here for drama, ive never been and if im doing a bad job im sorry for that.
    I just want everybody to go out of a convo with a happy face, including u and me americabud.
    You seem level headed atm. Hopefully we can get back on topic soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

You seem level headed atm. Hopefully we can get back on topic soon.

No i just wanted to make it clear. Ive said everything i wanted to mention and you asked why I (and others) do still answer. Im off for today.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 10-10-2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: forgot quote

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yea aze is not the topic but i see he is the one causing the drama by bragging about youtube n such which is PERSONAL matter n does not relate to any of the OP...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to richiewalz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

No i just wanted to make it clear. Ive said everything i wanted to mention and you asked why I (and others) do still answer. Im off for today.
    Okay have a good day. If you return hopefully we all stay on topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Yea aze is not the topic but i see he is the one causing the drama by bragging about youtube n such which is PERSONAL matter n does not relate to any of the OP...

Exactly! This is so true.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Like 80% of the thread in AL forum have his comments...hahaha
    Sadly but its true.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to richiewalz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sadly but its true.

He just doesn’t know when to stop, does he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    He just doesn’t know when to stop, does he?

He is talking about Aze lmao. Nice reading skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sadly but its true.

Lol he is crazy for that!
    Maybe he does not have a real life of his own. It is actually A sad situation from the way I view it. A young man should be securing his future, dating girls and having fun with friends and family. Not being 80% of the comments on the forums lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

He is talking about Aze lmao. Nice reading skills
    If you can do math, you should know he’s talking about you. Aze’s comments are long but they arn’t 80% of the comments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    If you can do math, you should know he’s talking about you. Aze’s comments are long but they arn’t 80% of the comments

He said 80% of Al forum comments. Not comments on this thread. Learn to read, not math lmao

You said "this is my last post" many times but you keep coming back with your drama. Calm down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

He said 80% of Al forum comments. Not comments on this thread. Learn to read, not math lmao

You said "this is my last post" many times but you keep coming back with your drama. Calm down
    Since when did I say those words? Lol trying to frame people of words they didn’t type.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

You did not give me any advice.

But i see you did not take my advice.. Try to stay on topic and have your post be constructive
    Advice is implied, and we are on topic
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yup this is what i meant...he (aze) comment on almost every thread in forum.