My idea about hardcore mode.
I know everyone is giving ideais, i know it will depends of the devs, and maybe they don't even read, i just thought about the game in general, about my friends, and my guildmates, so worth a try. Isn't perfect idea, and if someone has any suggestion be free to plus xD also if someone already spoke/ thought about something i said, so you are not alone

Well to me, it would be a map with stages, like the mausoleum. And instead of having to create another ACC or lose your favorite ACC playing there, there would be a LVL ranking, not LVL itself. As if it were an event, but instead of 4 tiers we would have 71" tiers".
The idea of ​​losing everything when dying is a bit radical, maybe it would be possible to lose half of the XP that you got, for example if you were in LVL / RANKING 8 and died, you would lose the items and half of the ranking going back to 4. Who has platinum could revive and continue with the items but also to the LVL / ranking 4.
This map could have no cities, only dangeous where in each dangeous would have a different difficulty and different drops.
So there would be no system of purchases and sales(auction), no trade, and we would only use what we would get on the maps. Everything that dropss on the maps will not be stashable and not tradeable. And it would not be allowed to equip the normal items we have. Or maybe we could start the map all with the same items, which could evolve by crafting with materials dropped on the maps and recipes.
The idea of ​​not being able to play with friends in normal mode is also not very nice, but if a constraint is needed, maybe a payout for tokens, gold and platinum. And platinum Being of the three,the cheapest one, what would encourage platinum spending, but would give everyone the chance to return.
That way it would also bring everyone who likes to make APS, to get banners and titles in their main account, which has history and no one wants to leave, to play again.
To curb the class struggle, could have a restriction on the map of having at least one person from each class, so it would avoid dramas and fights about which class is better and everyone would be needed.

That's was my idea about HardCore mode when STS spoke about it. ~Besides the desing of the cities, that i have all in my mind *-* ~

Which was your idea about how would be HardCore mode?