Thread: How do you imagined Hardcore mode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default How do you imagined Hardcore mode?

My idea about hardcore mode.
    I know everyone is giving ideais, i know it will depends of the devs, and maybe they don't even read, i just thought about the game in general, about my friends, and my guildmates, so worth a try. Isn't perfect idea, and if someone has any suggestion be free to plus xD also if someone already spoke/ thought about something i said, so you are not alone

Well to me, it would be a map with stages, like the mausoleum. And instead of having to create another ACC or lose your favorite ACC playing there, there would be a LVL ranking, not LVL itself. As if it were an event, but instead of 4 tiers we would have 71" tiers".
    The idea of ​​losing everything when dying is a bit radical, maybe it would be possible to lose half of the XP that you got, for example if you were in LVL / RANKING 8 and died, you would lose the items and half of the ranking going back to 4. Who has platinum could revive and continue with the items but also to the LVL / ranking 4.
    This map could have no cities, only dangeous where in each dangeous would have a different difficulty and different drops.
    So there would be no system of purchases and sales(auction), no trade, and we would only use what we would get on the maps. Everything that dropss on the maps will not be stashable and not tradeable. And it would not be allowed to equip the normal items we have. Or maybe we could start the map all with the same items, which could evolve by crafting with materials dropped on the maps and recipes.
    The idea of ​​not being able to play with friends in normal mode is also not very nice, but if a constraint is needed, maybe a payout for tokens, gold and platinum. And platinum Being of the three,the cheapest one, what would encourage platinum spending, but would give everyone the chance to return.
    That way it would also bring everyone who likes to make APS, to get banners and titles in their main account, which has history and no one wants to leave, to play again.
    To curb the class struggle, could have a restriction on the map of having at least one person from each class, so it would avoid dramas and fights about which class is better and everyone would be needed.

That's was my idea about HardCore mode when STS spoke about it. ~Besides the desing of the cities, that i have all in my mind *-* ~

Which was your idea about how would be HardCore mode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Hardcore modes usually follow the exact same game but in an permanent death scenario. The fact that they are offering a premium revive option to keep your gear shouldn't be peoples focal point. We need to focus on good teamwork.

I wish there will be some rendition of trading, albeit just a single auction slot or something(they will make more $ this way imo). Then again, all features take work/time.

There should be two seperate lbs for aps and the like with hc mode, giving only the most hardcore a chance to prove it. People who have been late to the game have little/no chance on reaching top lbs(not saying that this is wrong). Since it would surely require another server, i doubt hc/sc will be split but for dungeons.

Parties will be more balanced, i see low twink pvp being slightly popular(all depending on how they implement thos hc mode). Hopefully they add a revive token as a rare drop somewhere(can only hold 1).

If it requires you to reach a certain level in game before you can get to hc mode, they should clarify that for us( info wasnt clear cut).

All in all i wish they would give us a ballpark on when this will go live

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I imagine it to be very very scary and not for the faint hearted or those with frequent high ping and anger management problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-15-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Sts prefers all feedback one place I think it's better that they do;

Post everything here please if you don't mind
    I won't be posting about hardcore mode again after this so it's not applicable to me. It's all conjecture anyway and my imagination is eleswhere now. Just can't remember where I left it. 🤔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I won't be posting about hardcore mode again after this so it's not applicable to me. It's all conjecture anyway and my imagination is eleswhere now. Just can't remember where I left it. ��
    You are missing the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

You are missing the point.
    Really? Ok, I missed it..ouch, the point didn't miss me. The OP asked a question, I just replied but like I said, I won't be commenting again about the aforementioned mode so your advice on where to post about the aforementioned mode doesn't apply to me. I'm not posting about the aforementioned mode now by the way, just replying to you. Now I'll just go and find a dark room to lie down in. 😔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Really? Ok, I missed it..ouch, the point didn't miss me. The OP asked a question, I just replied but like I said, I won't be commenting again about the aforementioned mode so your advice on where to post about the aforementioned mode doesn't apply to me. I'm not posting about the aforementioned mode now by the way, just replying to you. Now I'll just go and find a dark room to lie down in. 😔
    there is me in the dark room :3 ill hug you endlessly once you enter the dark room muahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Azero be nice and respectful to susie it dont take much to be kind and gentle appericate it thanks
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Sts prefers all feedback one place I think it's better that they do;

Post everything here please if you don't mind
    That may be so. However, I find that when I have a question and I post on their thread, a lot of times sts doesn’t even reply to me. Making a thread let’s your opinion stand out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Azero be nice and respectful to susie it dont take much to be kind and gentle appericate it thanks
    Just a friendly suggestion haha. It is very diccult to be sts as i recently came to realise and found a new admiration for their work when i put some thoughts into their life. I feel keeping feedback all in one place helps out a lot. this is one thing us players can do to make life a lil better for devs.

Not related to this directly but what new found thoughts you ask?

How many times if you noticed sts saying no salt? or we are people too and please respect our workplace
    How often do people complain? Sts cant make everyone happy and always takes negative comments and how many times asks people to provide constructive feedback?
    tells people "they will be ok" how do they have to say it so often?

if u check justg feed, you will see there are many times when he encourges people to keep all feedback together so the process of improvement, ideas etc are more streamlined.

i dont claim to do all of these but i think it is somthing to think about in future .

I had my fair share of salt to sts, drama and nagging and bragging and begging haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    That may be so. However, I find that when I have a question and I post on their thread, a lot of times sts doesn’t even reply to me. Making a thread let’s your opinion stand out.
    If something is valueable, it should stand out. I am sure they are qualified to identify and organise ideas they find something worth exploring but it can actually be argued making threads like that shows more biased and one sided view instead of a more hollistic one.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-15-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

my thread needed be allowed to be posted, so I imagined they allowed it, since is here, then has no problem xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

+1 to this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

i thought its running elite maps with pots disabled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Playing the game to get gear instead of screaming in towns to merch is already hardcore for majority of players. I see same players in endgame content , meanwhile there are new spamers in camp every time.