Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can any locked crate openers give their tips

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Can any locked crate openers give their tips

Topic: Locked Crates

My question: What is the best crate to open atm in your opinion?

In the past I would loot speed set items 1/50 crates from glintergoblins. I could always depend on those crates for what was seemingly guaranteed loot. Although I did receive elixirs and vanity's from the harvest crates this time. Also the glintergoblin crates were 200k each now with only 6 in auction last time I checked. This was my first time opening locks in a long time, let me know if you have a lucky crate that always loots for you. I will definitely give it a try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The all famous americabud 0.o

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I think best locked to open now in terms of profit if you get lucky is

Black Ice - contains Heroic KnK (30m+) and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-6m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3. Here is a video of me opening some if you wanted to watch

Hearth - contains KnK and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-8m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

The last one is the Nightmare crate assuming u loot the arcane weapons but it is not as good as it once was.

Otherwise, I would not reccomend opening any. I think sts will release higher level venom set next year so probably will open some myself then. They are OP.

Personally Terror crates dont look very tempting to me so wont probably open unless sts decides to put arcanite eggs recipe there as a surprize but I doubt it. I am keep for the arcane egg though. Will defo buy that if someone sells relatively cheap/normal price. I expect it will be 15-25m.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-13-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Id wait for the new halloween crates, they contain the new arc artifact (I guess) and probably a new heroic and a new lvl 71 arcane piece. New items from locks have been worth a lot at release this year, for example mireguard pieces. Maybe this locked has simular profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I think best locked to open now in terms of profit if you get lucky is

Black Ice - contains Heroic KnK (30m+) and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-6m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

Hearth - contains KnK and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-8m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

The last one is the Nightmare crate assuming u loot the arcane weapons but it is not as good as it once was.

Otherwise, I would not reccomend opening any. I think sts will release higher level venom set next year so probably will open some myself then. They are OP.

Personally Terror crates dont look very tempting to me so wont probably open unless sts decides to put arcanite eggs recipe there as a surprize but I doubt it. I am keep for the arcane egg though. Will defo buy that if someone sells relatively cheap/normal price. I expect it will be 15-25m.
    Hey thanks, I had not heard of "black Ice' Or hearth" Crates. I think your saying these 2 crates both contains the Gold Loot set. But only Black Ice crates contain Heroic Knk. I will try the black ice unless the price is outrageous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Id wait for the new halloween crates, they contain the new arc artifact (I guess) and probably a new heroic and a new lvl 71 arcane piece. New items from locks have been worth a lot at release this year, for example mireguard pieces. Maybe this locked has simular profit.
    Thanks, seems people are saying the same thing. To wait for either Halloween, or like Aze says wait until next year.

Also I just found out those black ice crates are about 200k each only 6 in auction so that one won't work out unfortunately. And their is only 1 hearth for 250k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Thanks, seems people are saying the same thing. To wait for either Halloween, or like Aze says wait until next year.

Also I just found out those black ice crates are about 200k each only 6 in auction so that one won't work out unfortunately. And their is only 1 hearth for 250k
    Yea unfortunately other people realise how op these crates are and they sell out fast. I would reccomend you to wait until at least Next winter event. Everyear I craft those crates and make 10-20m depending on how much i invest. I expect sts will release the winter events with gold loot sets and they are really really worth it so maybe open those.

There are no artifacts in halloween crates. I only see Bejan being the prize out of all these:

Locked Massive Crate of Terrors Drops:

- Stalker's Level 15 Luck Amulet (brand new upgrade to the Lepre Amulet - +15 to one base stat, +20% Loot re-roll chance
    - Stalker (Michael Myers Halloween) Vanity Weapons: Revolver, Bow, Bat, Dual Knives, Giant Butcher Knife
    - Bejan's Egg (Arcane werewolf pet)
    - Heroic Gourdon and Patches (Pumpkin Pets)
    - Heroic Accalia (Mythic werewolf pet)
    - Heroic Blinky
    - Heroic Slobber
    - 5 pack of Elite Awakening Gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yea unfortunately other people realise how op these crates are and they sell out fast. I would reccomend you to wait until at least Next winter event. Everyear I craft those crates and make 10-20m depending on how much i invest. I expect sts will release the winter events with gold loot sets and they are really really worth it so maybe open those.

There are no artifacts in halloween crates. I only see Bejan being the prize out of all these:

Locked Massive Crate of Terrors Drops:

- Stalker's Level 15 Luck Amulet (brand new upgrade to the Lepre Amulet - +15 to one base stat, +20% Loot re-roll chance
    - Stalker (Michael Myers Halloween) Vanity Weapons: Revolver, Bow, Bat, Dual Knives, Giant Butcher Knife
    - Bejan's Egg (Arcane werewolf pet)
    - Heroic Gourdon and Patches (Pumpkin Pets)
    - Heroic Accalia (Mythic werewolf pet)
    - Heroic Blinky
    - Heroic Slobber
    - 5 pack of Elite Awakening Gems
    Oh, no artifact in the Halloween crates. No wonder you say it does not look tempting. I might end up waiting until the winter event then if it will be more likely for those crates to loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Oh, no artifact in the Halloween crates. No wonder you say it does not look tempting. I might end up waiting until the winter event then if it will be more likely for those crates to loot.
    Yes same. I think best way to make gold this event is merching the boogie bags tbh and selling energy ofc

Edit: nice video.. i like it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yes same. I think best way to make gold this event is merching the boogie bags tbh and selling energy ofc

Edit: nice video.. i like it
    Thanks and I agree. I'll probably use plat for energy and buy boogie bags. I just read that's where the arcane artifacts are lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Aim for kissogatha or endless items in hug creates you get any of these and your getting atleast 2m
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Best locked crates are the older crates from before 2017

None of this one pull crate bs for 5 plat, go for the 3 pull crates that are not filled to the brim with epics. Thats why I personally do not like the hugthulian and black ice crates, there are way too many epics within them and clutter the chances of better loot. Any crate from before 2017 is pretty good. I have had the best luck with goblin crates and the crate from ursoth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Best locked crates are the older crates from before 2017

None of this one pull crate bs for 5 plat, go for the 3 pull crates that are not filled to the brim with epics. Thats why I personally do not like the hugthulian and black ice crates, there are way too many epics within them and clutter the chances of better loot. Any crate from before 2017 is pretty good. I have had the best luck with goblin crates and the crate from ursoth
    So I am not the only 1 who has been so unlucky with the 1 pull crates. Can you name an cheap pre 2017 crate if you know of 1. All of the crates before 2017 have become too expensive it seems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

So I am not the only 1 who has been so unlucky with the 1 pull crates. Can you name an cheap pre 2017 crate if you know of 1. All of the crates before 2017 have become too expensive it seems.
    All one pulls are garbage these days unfortunately, they were aimed at making the game more FTP friendly, but in the process they put too many epics into the crates and made it harder for players to loot good items. I dont know of any 2017+ crates that are good to this day, which is why I have stopped opening locked crates :/

yeah you arent alone smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    All one pulls are garbage these days unfortunately, they were aimed at making the game more FTP friendly, but in the process they put too many epics into the crates and made it harder for players to loot good items. I dont know of any 2017+ crates that are good to this day, which is why I have stopped opening locked crates :/

yeah you arent alone smh
    Ive looted a kisso egg out of my first pull on a hug crate.

I agree the 1 pull crates such tho, ive heard of people using a lower lvl toon to open locks but ive never tested it(doubt it help).

Depends on the other contents but it is seeming that Halloween locks will be decent to try. Im a fan of the 3 chance locks as well, but they all are going to be spendy. Hurts the bottom line when you dont loot anything on em

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Always check to see what is in the crates. Some items cannot be pulled by a lower level - it is not in the crate when that crate is opened by a lower level. Be sure to check contents before opening.

I see no difference betw single pulls and multi-pulls. I have gotten good stuff from just a few single pulls.

Also Glintergobbies are very old. The current ones of those are the Horde crates.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Always check to see what is in the crates. Some items cannot be pulled by a lower level - it is not in the crate when that crate is opened by a lower level. Be sure to check contents before opening.

I see no difference betw single pulls and multi-pulls. I have gotten good stuff from just a few single pulls.

Also Glintergobbies are very old. The current ones of those are the Horde crates.
    Thanks I had no clue about "Horde Crates". Yes they look like A version of the glintergoblins. I wonder if they are just as lucky. At 80k each it is kind of expensive but I might give them A go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

*triggered*
    He made a thread!?!? RRRRWARR
    I disagree with-
    wait, he only....

I disagree with you asking for advice, how dare you!!!
    Grrrr

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    *triggered*
    He made a thread!?!? RRRRWARR
    I disagree with-
    wait, he only....

I disagree with you asking for advice, how dare you!!!
    Grrrr
    Hi I hope you enjoyed my video. If you have anything of value to share with me right on, If not though, I appreciate the bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Hi I don't watch videos. Being lighthearted is valuable, I appreciate your appreciation