Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-10-18 Content Update (260068)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Such a fun event! Everything is going great so far, but one thing that is really annoying... many players are tired of getting into empty rooms with no enemies or join a room with other players that are at the end of the map and not be able to get any drops over and over.
    Paying gold to enter matters to some people although it's very cheap and when that happens they basically pay for nothing, I'm sure it's disappointing for many. That way you pay to enter then you get no chance to drop anything, you get no points since there's no enemies and you end up wasting your time, I agree it's more fun to play with others but it's also not fair at the same time since stuff like that happens, maybe a solo entery again like last year's Halloween event can be better, just an opinion not a request I respect that some people love to farm with other players.

Also as I got asked by a bunch of players to mention this, it would be alot appreciated if Gold tier (players at 100k+ points) get sort of a drop rate increase for the new gems and the exclusive pet, it's definitely challenging and I love that there's something worth it to farm for, but if a better drop rate can't be added for everyone maybe only the players with 100k+ points can, since many already gave up and stopped farming believing that it's impossible.
    Thank you for the awesome event once again! Peace out.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacko View Post
    I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it .
    Are u crazy prices only go back down when people start to lose money, which Is going to take a long time ,we get another gold event and make prices worse it will make it even harder for future noobs to by stuff then what will yall ask again, another gold event and endless cycle that hurts the overall game as a whole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up black tracksuits

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Reports indicate ALL the tracksuit legs are showing a weird empty texture. We'll fix it ;-)
    can you add black tracksuits to the farming choices that we usually farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default achievment

Reports indicate ALL the tracksuit legs are showing a weird empty texture. We'll fix it ;-)
    and give the nun costume an achievement for wardrobe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

the "priestess achievement" title for the nun and
    Quote Originally Posted by asensio View Post
    and give the nun costume an achievement for wardrobe
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

make the nun effect a separate pet for purchase...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacko View Post
    I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it .
    Agree. Simply dont buy it and simply dont care. Some of the cheap vanities actually quite nice. Dark bats used to be THE desirable vanity for several years... ultra rare and had to spend plat to buy them and I certainly could never afford them. In last several days I farmed over a dozen sets of Dark Bats... it's become common item. And now there are new vanities. The key to keep players coming back is not complicated. Simply create COOL NEW CONTENT. IMHO the Inferno pet is the most awesome pet I've ever seen in DL. So if I'm new player cant afford Inferno pet but dark bats are even gifted for free. Dark bats are still cool. It's not like there are no options for new players or free-to-play players. DL can only exist as long as people willing to spend plat. It's not complicated. There are mechanics WITHIN the game to spend very minimum in plat and farm TONS of gold via Forge and Gold Loot to amass HUGE amounts of gold, you people just too lazy to do so. But dont keep complaining about gold imbalance. Seriously. With proper gold loot fit any toon can go farm old town and earn at least 100K gold every hour... so you want more gold. Farm. Trade smart. That's the whole point.

Some people just seem to SUCK at trading. There is listed price for 500K... then someone lists same item for 50K. I buy those immediately and put it back at auction for 250K, still half price of the 500K and earn 500% return. Have you ever worked real job? Do you know what it means to earn 500% return on one sale? Maybe some of you really are children. Convert those trade few dozens times and suddenly you earned MILLIONS just from other players stupidity and laziness. Requires no plat. No gold. Just common sense and patience. Seriously........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

200iq
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Agree. Simply dont buy it and simply dont care. Some of the cheap vanities actually quite nice. Dark bats used to be THE desirable vanity for several years... ultra rare and had to spend plat to buy them and I certainly could never afford them. In last several days I farmed over a dozen sets of Dark Bats... it's become common item. And now there are new vanities. The key to keep players coming back is not complicated. Simply create COOL NEW CONTENT. IMHO the Inferno pet is the most awesome pet I've ever seen in DL. So if I'm new player cant afford Inferno pet but dark bats are even gifted for free. Dark bats are still cool. It's not like there are no options for new players or free-to-play players. DL can only exist as long as people willing to spend plat. It's not complicated. There are mechanics WITHIN the game to spend very minimum in plat and farm TONS of gold via Forge and Gold Loot to amass HUGE amounts of gold, you people just too lazy to do so. But dont keep complaining about gold imbalance. Seriously. With proper gold loot fit any toon can go farm old town and earn at least 100K gold every hour... so you want more gold. Farm. Trade smart. That's the whole point.

Some people just seem to SUCK at trading. There is listed price for 500K... then someone lists same item for 50K. I buy those immediately and put it back at auction for 250K, still half price of the 500K and earn 500% return. Have you ever worked real job? Do you know what it means to earn 500% return on one sale? Maybe some of you really are children. Convert those trade few dozens times and suddenly you earned MILLIONS just from other players stupidity and laziness. Requires no plat. No gold. Just common sense and patience. Seriously........
    Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    this is my new friend.. "The Box"

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk
    it's xp drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    it's xp drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post

Yes! It is unfortunate people have become lazy when it come to earning what they want -- i enjoy earning gold from black cat lounge and merch to save for things I wish to purchase . People stop asking for remade items that you are too lazy to earn yourself ! That is not the responsibility of Cinco to cuddle you because you will not learn to earn what you want so you rather ask for a new made one to make it easy on yourself ! Lol sad ... !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flacko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cinco you should raise the levels make them hight go to like level 51 like how you went from 36 to 41 would be so much better☺

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cinco you should add a dark pumpkin set to event that has fx pumkin pets it would be ao much better

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ohhsuckysucky For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hey cinco, someone suggested this idea, I think it's a good one, since we have the main colors, and red is the only one missing.

Red glassmask suggested by Scrimmage
    We have black,blue,purple,pink. Can we please get red? Would look cool with red tracksuit and red avenger set!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adamizsilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Red exist named cupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamizsilly View Post
    Hey cinco, someone suggested this idea, I think it's a good one, since we have the main colors, and red is the only one missing.

Red glassmask suggested by Scrimmage
    We have black,blue,purple,pink. Can we please get red? Would look cool with red tracksuit and red avenger set!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fl0wryan View Post
    Red exist named cupid

I never said red CUPID set. I meant red glass mask. There is a difference :O
    I know the red cupid set is on the game ;p
    I was just quoting Cinco, in my mind, I always think that maybe if he is tagged he will read the quote faster and he can skip the many messages already existing.
    I can see how my message is confusing now e.e sorry D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

2018 Christmas '_' Give Us Last One Gold Event ####
    1. New Level Cap
    2.Gold Event w/Krampus (2017 event)
    3.Reward: Helix (51 lvl pvp weapon Last Of Elders)
    4.New Opponenty in PVE
    5.Exclusive XMas drops:
    Cold/North Set
    Bloody Santa Set(recolored blue++)
    Dark Crusader Set(available)
    Loot & Search For Exclusive Blue Fire Star (surprise extremely rare)
    sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!
    Love You Cinco
    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Carpenter's Bookstore event returns to Old Town for Halloween!
    + Score points by defeating Bookstore bosses and climb the event leaderboard.
    + Loot the new golden Machete weapon and the elusive Blackmoon Amulet!
    + Earn Bronze, Silver or Gold tier to access the brand new 2018 deluxe vanity masks from the event vendor.
    + This event is scheduled to run from 1:30pm October 18th until 1:30pm November 1st.
    + Bonus vendor: The Nun! Get your hands on this exclusive 2018 Halloween vanity item set (with special particle effects)!
    + PLUS! Platinum is on sale this weekend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

1. New Level Cap
    4.New Opponenty in PVE
    5.Exclusive XMas drops:
    Cold/North Set
    sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!
    Love You Cinco

**** off bro you blew it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree with Purifysoul, this event needs fixed before this pet ruins the game economy. There's only a couple days left and still barely anyone has received it. Please fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. New Level Cap
    4.New Opponenty in PVE
    5.Exclusive XMas drops:
    Cold/North Set
    Love You Cinco

Why you ask for recolour items that are expensive ??! Mayb it is not item itself but fact it is expensive in game . Try go to bigger games and ask them for bring back rare items they laugh at you because it is incentive to play . Ask for black biker set if you are desperate for recolour . Idea like invisible pet great because it super rare and people play more to get it . Good idea to have rare drop every event that are NEW vanity like elder rendazu . Maybe vampire version of gun or weapon with other effect than electricity -- fire , colour smoke ,,