Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-10-18 Content Update (260068)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchil View Post
    Who said anything about a pvp event you need to read properly im talking about pvp in general
    Ok how to use radar in general pvp .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think its about time pvp is updated its what DL if famous for if anything else... Add radar recon UAV for three killstreaks and a dragon pet to assist with attacks in pvp when someone gets a 5 killstreaks. Time to advance cinco DL has potential time to maximize it
    Ofc he will think u want to add in Halloween, if u want to suggest for general pvp then do it in general discussion, why confuse people here.
    N m laughing badly ,u r the biggest alt farmer n u the one who glitch flag cheater.
    Go n post in general discussion ,why confusing others.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TJ007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Time to quit. PvP suck because its only of brim not skill lol if u brim u win
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ007 View Post
    Ofc he will think u want to add in Halloween, if u want to suggest for general pvp then do it in general discussion, why confuse people here.
    N m laughing badly ,u r the biggest alt farmer n u the one who glitch flag cheater.
    Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

This is so clever and funny. Keep the invible ghost pet as it is xD no procs! I found it hilarious what it says. Btw thank you for the extra boost it gives

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Increase the drop rate of the invisible ghost pet. There are like 5 people who have it
    I love Keph

I am: Farmscammers and lovelydevil

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

this is my new friend.. "The Box"

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    So what I got from your comments is you want gold event because you missed the blood thrust. I'm sorry to say this but it's not about you it's about the game and adding another gold event would make the economy out of control. Do you really wanna see every item that is 90mil to be 200mil, And the ones in the billions to be 2 maybe 3 billion lmao.
    Yes I miss it . You are selfish saying we don't need another gold event Maximum gold has increased and people like me need help . We have no gold to forge loot or have any good gems . Im sorry to say this but it's not about your opinion , the economy is already out of control . People don't have to pay what others set prices on , you're just stupid if you do . Also would like to see more pvp game modes and more factions why not new characters like humans -- have different powers to vampires . Would be interesting

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fl0wryan View Post
    Uhm mens leg 1b peoples sell nd helix 4x 1b and star is 800m not even all have gold trust me

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk
    I agree but now lemme give u an example, say i have 500m n other one have 20m.
    Gold event come again n i make 500m more (1000m)
    N the other person make 500m so he is at 520m
    All stuff price increase ,helix will be 3b (1.2-1.5b now)
    So same issue again n again.
    Best way to solve is to drop some stuff which is required ,like gems n weapons.
    Vanity is less important than gems n weapons ,so better drop elders after a few weeks or whenever sts feel its the correct time.
    Thanks for putting your point mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacko View Post
    Yes I miss it . You are selfish saying we don't need another gold event Maximum gold has increased and people like me need help . We have no gold to forge loot or have any good gems . Im sorry to say this but it's not about your opinion , the economy is already out of control . People don't have to pay what others set prices on , you're just stupid if you do . Also would like to see more pvp game modes and more factions why not new characters like humans -- have different powers to vampires . Would be interesting
    How am I being selfish because I don't want prices to be off the ****ing charts. If u want all the vanty that is 100-250mil to go up in price to like 400mil then suit yourself don't complain when auction Looks like its fresh off weed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    When gold cap is extended, ambiguity created. Now DL economy is absolutely out of control. Any normal good looking vanity worth 100-250m in the game.

And not every players has so much gold to purchase in game items. There are some more many players who missed the Gold-loot event earlier and I don't know how can a newbie buy a 100m item in this game(wondering; after one/two years). Lol

It's time to raise the gold drop rate in all maps of campaign,. Ally's job, increase in Gold loot (%), increase in luck (%), some daily random golden rifts which can drop quick 100k-500k, Gold-loot event too.
    I agree with increasing the gold drop rate, but It should only be implemented when the economy goes back to sets being worth 10mil lol. If it was put in the game now then the percentages would have to increase by a large margin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Ok how to use radar in general pvp .

When you get 3 kill streak you will automatically receive a radar icon on your screen next to your powers and you can activate it and see where the enemies are on the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TJ007 View Post
    Good for you haters dont bother me i love when people hate me it makes me feel better than them so please carry on show forum your envy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

When you get 3 kill streak you will automatically receive a radar icon on your screen next to your powers and you can activate it and see where the enemies are on the map
    Bullet force Alike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    Bullet force Alike

whats that some tpye of game?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

whats that some tpye of game?
    Fps game.. u get UAVs along ur kills... knowjng thwir position.. cut their map etc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

THE POINTS WHICH WAS INLISTED BY SANTOSH WAS HIW TO MAKE PVP FAIR +____- THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION FOR THAT.
    ANYONE CAN THINK MUCH MORE ADVANCE AND BETTER THAN THAT BUT THE POINT IS HOW TO STOP CHEATING AND UNFAIR PVP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    How am I being selfish because I don't want prices to be off the ****ing charts. If u want all the vanty that is 100-250mil to go up in price to like 400mil then suit yourself don't complain when auction Looks like its fresh off weed
    I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it .
    MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY DL ARE 17-30 AGE GROUP AND CAN'T DEVOTE THIS TIME TO GOLD EVENT AS IT IS TIME FOR INTERNSHIPS AND OTHER EXAM PREPARATION.
    AND 2 TIMES GOLD EVENT AND STILL IF SOMEONE CAN'T FARM GOLD THEN ITS HIS/HER MISTAKE ,OFCOURSE IT IS FAIR TO EVERYONE, ALL HAVE CHANCE TO EARN GOLD ,IF U HAVE 1400LOOT THEN U GET 100M IN 1 HOUR.
    SO I GUESS GOLD EVENT AGAIN WILL RUIN PRICES AGAIN

BETTER TO HAVE AN EVENT WITH ELDER /RELIC /VANITY DROP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY DL ARE 17-30 AGE GROUP AND CAN'T DEVOTE THIS TIME TO GOLD EVENT AS IT IS TIME FOR INTERNSHIPS AND OTHER EXAM PREPARATION.
    AND 2 TIMES GOLD EVENT AND STILL IF SOMEONE CAN'T FARM GOLD THEN ITS HIS/HER MISTAKE ,OFCOURSE IT IS FAIR TO EVERYONE, ALL HAVE CHANCE TO EARN GOLD ,IF U HAVE 1400LOOT THEN U GET 100M IN 1 HOUR.
    SO I GUESS GOLD EVENT AGAIN WILL RUIN PRICES AGAIN

BETTER TO HAVE AN EVENT WITH ELDER /RELIC /VANITY DROP.

I hear top player earn 7 billion in 3 days . Lol you are rich and seem to make excuse to not have another gold event . The rich want to keep their pixels content by hoarding their wealth . Pftt . Everyone can still have chance to get gold and gold event can last 1 day so people don't earn too high . You talk like gold prices are not already unfair .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I hear top player earn 7 billion in 3 days . Lol you are rich and seem to make excuse to not have another gold event . The rich want to keep their pixels content by hoarding their wealth . Pftt . Everyone can still have chance to get gold and gold event can last 1 day so people don't earn too high . You talk like gold prices are not already unfair .
    No ,i never do it for my sake ,i have elder weapons n gems but i suggested to have an event of elder drop so all have atleast one of them.
    And 7b not possible)
    Pm me in dl TUSHARREINGS my ign ,i will explain u how
    N think about prices if u do gold event again.
    Helix will be 3b @.@ so better have event which have giod drops rather than another gold event.
    Even after 3rd time ppl ask again for gold event
    But ok if MAJORITY want gold event then i agree for it n support it )
    I understand u missed gold event may be so u want it again like many others.