Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween 2018!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Congratulations , I think I'm single-handedly funding half of the lb with energy at the moment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to badgirlchlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badgirlchlo View Post
    Congratulations , I think I'm single-handedly funding half of the lb with energy at the moment

/11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moscu View Post
    You will not play them, the game has gone a lot to P2W.

Previously it was possible to harvest many things to sell and gain from it, but lately the inflation, the exorbitant prices of up and down, the endless "uncontrolled economy" of the game dominated by the Platinum Users makes it impossible for the F2W to obtain fairly good items.

Without a doubt mausoleum, was the expansion of the game that helped us the F2W users, but after there they dropped the Gold loot Drop that cut us the wings, after that there are many items is almost impossible.
    I do not write to vent, it's just that there is not a good balance between F2W and P2W users.

AL: Moscu
    FMJ: Moscu
    Sorry, but you are contradicting yourself.

In your first statement, you say inflation is a major problem in the game, which i totally agree with. But then your second statement contests that gold loot was the best thing for the game. But actually the increased gold loot contributed most heavily to the inflation, because as more gold is looted, the more its value deteriorates. The effect this has on the economy is very similar to the effect plat-farming had on the economy in the previous years.

When plat farming was a huge issue, we were seeing the economy for highly-desired items to be heavily inflated. There were many people with tens or even hundreds of millions of gold controlling the economy through monopolizing certain items, essentially creating higher demand with lesser supply. And in a system where p2w has a high advantage, this creates a huge margin between p2w (exploited) and f2w.

Now for the gold-loot issue, we are again seeing highly-desired items to rise in price. There are now many more people with tens or hundreds of millions of gold with nothing really to spend it on, so prices increase on nearly everything to cater to their fatter wallets. "Ah, but it's free to win, anyone can take advantage of the extra gold loot." Actually no, Mausoleum was an end-game thing, so it required a dedicated end-game character that was pretty much decently geared. Also, people were able to amass incredible amounts of gold over a lengthy period of time. And as time went on and the economy became more and more inflated, in order for newer players to reach the same points in their economic journey, they would essentially need to put in more time and effort than they would have a year ago to try and catch up. This negatively effects new player acclimation, coinciding with the morbid leveling system, which is another topic that will not be drawn out in this post.

In a perfect economy, there has to be a very specific balance between f2w and a p2w. Plat should be utilized as a reasonably-priced shortcut, and everything should be farmable in-game within a relatively reasonable amount of time. The closest the economy was to this (even though it was still pretty far away) was back in the early days where the best gear was lootable in crates and the crates were farmable. People with more time could set the same goals as people with more money.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

yay! we need people to buy those energy kits with plat and also players to buy the kits with gold in order to have a healthy economy! So far the event has been pretty fun for LB runners and for farmers. Serial Runners!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I have made over 1.2mil from this event. Use tokens on the lesser chests and spam open them all, loot tons of bars in kt4 make bags farm boogie and sell boogie bags, each run is like 3k gold from enemies.
    My goal is 550 pts a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Sorry, but you are contradicting yourself.

In your first statement, you say inflation is a major problem in the game, which i totally agree with. But then your second statement contests that gold loot was the best thing for the game. But actually the increased gold loot contributed most heavily to the inflation, because as more gold is looted, the more its value deteriorates. The effect this has on the economy is very similar to the effect plat-farming had on the economy in the previous years.

When plat farming was a huge issue, we were seeing the economy for highly-desired items to be heavily inflated. There were many people with tens or even hundreds of millions of gold controlling the economy through monopolizing certain items, essentially creating higher demand with lesser supply. And in a system where p2w has a high advantage, this creates a huge margin between p2w (exploited) and f2w.

Now for the gold-loot issue, we are again seeing highly-desired items to rise in price. There are now many more people with tens or hundreds of millions of gold with nothing really to spend it on, so prices increase on nearly everything to cater to their fatter wallets. "Ah, but it's free to win, anyone can take advantage of the extra gold loot." Actually no, Mausoleum was an end-game thing, so it required a dedicated end-game character that was pretty much decently geared. Also, people were able to amass incredible amounts of gold over a lengthy period of time. And as time went on and the economy became more and more inflated, in order for newer players to reach the same points in their economic journey, they would essentially need to put in more time and effort than they would have a year ago to try and catch up. This negatively effects new player acclimation, coinciding with the morbid leveling system, which is another topic that will not be drawn out in this post.

In a perfect economy, there has to be a very specific balance between f2w and a p2w. Plat should be utilized as a reasonably-priced shortcut, and everything should be farmable in-game within a relatively reasonable amount of time. The closest the economy was to this (even though it was still pretty far away) was back in the early days where the best gear was lootable in crates and the crates were farmable. People with more time could set the same goals as people with more money.
    I already said that the only concise and direct answer to the subject was given above .. the post of oldnewZeus.

AL: Moscu
    FMJ: Moscu
    AL - Guild Letal Sharks: Officer

Moscu: (Warrior - Endgame - Main) | Hextcp: (PvP) |DISCORD: Moscu#3706

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sry,need 10 post.ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I have made over 1.2mil from this event. Use tokens on the lesser chests and spam open them all, loot tons of bars in kt4 make bags farm boogie and sell boogie bags, each run is like 3k gold from enemies.
    My goal is 550 pts a day.
    nice nice! yeah, I'm loving this event as well! Has things for everyone to do and plat tier isn't something out of reach this time
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    nice nice! yeah, I'm loving this event as well! Has things for everyone to do and plat tier isn't something out of reach this time
    Glad you like it

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Love the event. Super easy to get stuff. Even L3's easily get gold tier, w/ barely any effort. And no insta-death from para? Sacrilege! Just kidding. Being able to solo para easily on low levels is super nice!

Star light, star bright...