Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Platinum legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default Platinum legends

Starting with hardcore mode and now craft slots, why is everything becoming so platinum-purchase oriented all of a sudden?
    Before anybody says go for free platinum offers- (i) plat offers are not great in all countries, and (ii) tapjoy never gives the platinum after an offer is complete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2x plat offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Just wait for plat eggs. All we can do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

This is how they make money... Would you rather buy the game?
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

People asked to be able to purchase crafting slots. Now they can.
    Hardcore isn't even out yet, and there's literally only one platinum related thing in the design currently.

None of these things are required to enjoy playing the game.

People that buy platinum are paying for the game to be run and developed. Without them, noone gets to play, so maybe be happy that there are more ways for someone else to finance your playing the game?

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well rip non plat users
    We cant farm for lb anymore
    This is a huge advantage for plat users and will make a huge gap between pay to win and normal players

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkia View Post
    Well rip non plat users
    We cant farm for lb anymore
    This is a huge advantage for plat users and will make a huge gap between pay to win and normal players
    People could already just pay for energy, or crafting timer buythroughs. There's not a huge difference here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Umm...what is the point of playing a game which becomes unaffordable? Not everyone has the luxury to purchase plat. Offers don't work. Customer service doesn't respond. The game is more pay to win than play to win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Hardcore isn't even out yet, and there's literally only one platinum related thing in the design currently.

People that buy platinum are paying for the game to be run and developed. Without them, noone gets to play, so maybe be happy that there are more ways for someone else to finance your playing the game?
    I'm so glad you've said this Futumsh, countless times i've been telling people of how this game is actually more free to play then pay to win like 100% free. Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    Umm...what is the point of playing a game which becomes unaffordable? Not everyone has the luxury to purchase plat. Offers don't work. Customer service doesn't respond. The game is more pay to win than play to win
    Please don't be so greedy and ungrateful, you should be thankful an MMORPG like this with such mechanics and freedom is even for free without needing to purchase/subscribe

to have access to the game.

There is so many ways to make profit and have fun. And the most important part of any MMORPG is the community.

The social aspect is what matters the most and as i've stated before. There are many opportunities to achieve your goal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

People keep forgetting this is a business, not a charity. There seem to be 2 extreme versions of forumers because of that.

One that support EVERYTHING from sts blindly, imagine themselves to be part of sts team and act as their representatives, taking every criticism as a personal attack against themselves. For sts to do better and keep earning money, they have to deal with bad reviews when they provide poor customer service, then make changes accordingly. That simple concept is hard for some of these sts worshippers to understand.

The other version seems to think sts does not need money to run this game, everything should be free, every decision from sts is bad and have an intense hate for plat users. Yet, they want to have the same advantage as plat buyers and expect plat bought items to be sold to them dirt cheap for gold.

I am happy they added heroic grimm. Regular grimm selling for 1500 plat was utter nonsense, which I complained about. Also happy with the addition of more craft slots, very useful, so good job sts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

couldn't have said it better if I tried

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Thanks for the opportunity Sts. Doing free offers right now to buy some crafting slots.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

@noni, @flamesofanger, @futumsh See, I know for a fact that the game needs resources to go on and plat purchase is required for the game to develop. But a strategic move where slots can be purchased in the middle of a two week event only means that plat users will rush for it. The slots can't be bought with gold, so gold users are at a loss. I don't care about me not having it, it is not an issue. I'll farm my way till the end of the event just the way I have been doing it. This update could have been made after the event end as well, game development does not require it to be in the middle of an event, am I wrong?

For hardcore, say for instance you die a 100 times, you need 100 plat to revive with equipments and so on. Count how many times you have died in your normal mode itself and do the math. If everyone could have afforded it then the whole game would have been teeming with plat users. One plus point is that the aps stays with the hardcore toon or else that would have been another big bias.

And if it hurts peoples sentiments when someone is trying to be upfront about it, I can't help it.
    Last edited by Bundlos; 10-24-2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: addressing people who are missing a point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    People keep forgetting this is a business, not a charity. There seem to be 2 extreme versions of forumers because of that.

One that support EVERYTHING from sts blindly, imagine themselves to be part of sts team and act as their representatives, taking every criticism as a personal attack against themselves. For sts to do better and keep earning money, they have to deal with bad reviews when they provide poor customer service, then make changes accordingly. That simple concept is hard for some of these sts worshippers to understand.

I am happy they added heroic grimm. Regular grimm selling for 1500 plat was utter nonsense, which I complained about. Also happy with the addition of more craft slots, very useful, so good job sts.
    >Says people who respect STS and show love and support are extreme blind worshippers

>Then proceeds to say "thanks for heroic grimm and crafting slots good job guys, im happy"

>??????

So, cheering the dev's on and saying how grateful you are for there service means we are apparently "Blind worshippers"

But when You. Cheer the dev's on and say thank you, it's a different story? kinda hypocritical, right?

Also, most of the times "bad reviews" aren't even that constructive or helpful. Just tantrums and whining over the littlest of things. Always makes me Sigh & Shake my head.

The dev's do indeed 100% read "Bad reviews" that are actually helpful and does respond to them. Customer service takes time especially, with tight resources.

Thank you for reading, have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I already knew there would be bad reception to what I had to say, and I did nevertheless. Thank you for your time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Falmesofanger, what's there to be greedy and ungrateful about? Please dont spout rubbish without understanding the context. The issue at hand is that a certain game scope which can change events to jeweling to anything relating crafting become an exclusive plat buyers arena. I concur, plat buyers are needed to run this game. Without them the game wont function. But look at the other side of the scene, plat buyers only use plat to have an advantage and also because they can sell their items to NON-PLAT BUYERS who farm and earn the item. When the craft slots were made tradable, I didnt have a problem since normal farmers too could earn that item. But making such a move where a plat buyer can have like 25 kits an hour while a non plat buyer can still only do 5 is something that will bring major imbalance to the game. And for saying they can buy kits, yes ofc they can buy kits; but look at the LB, many are actually farming per hour to make that position. Just think on it. I am not saying I dont like the update. In fact STS does work hard to bring new content each week. But something like this should be considered before implementing. And plat offers arent really great in all countries. And sometimes even if we complete them they dont give out the reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yea the one thing they had to introduce major plat related had to be this !! Which would make a great difference in gameplay....and you dont need to worry much about funding non plat gamers coz you wont be finding many in future if this continues...then its plat players funding and playing a game how they want

What should sts do next...hmm....maybe let plat players design their own gameplay? That would be much better ...design a game how you want ...pay and play

You are forgetting one point though what plat players get in 1 day by spending plat...a non plat player takes years to earn that stuff and much more effort and time

Good look from now on LB belongs to plat

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Enjoy the new crafting slots! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: