Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Boogie Bags

  1. #1
    ELITE Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    AFK In The Guildhall Attack Power: 27,538,086,651
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    466
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

    Default Boogie Bags

    I opened approximately 1000 boogie bags and looted about 15 fortune fobs, 50 rare art, and the rest ghost vanities. and used a little more than 15 million gold.

    For the sake of other players sts pls increase the drop rate, ;-; ive already accepted the fact that my gold is likely no longer recoverable, but what is the point for such a low drop rate of an item that doesnt hvae as good stats as last years art :/

    Ty STS xD

    And in the mean time, I recommend strongly against opening these bags xD, RNGesus obviously hated me today haha

    I straightup got clinical depression watching my gold drop :/
    Last edited by Spheresome; 10-20-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    Temporarily Inactive

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    326
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default Boogie Bags

    So sad you didnít get one
    Thanks tho for showing your concern towards the drop rate!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EynSeren For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    It's a crap shoot. Everyone knows that

  5. #4
    ELITE Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    AFK In The Guildhall Attack Power: 27,538,086,651
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    466
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    It's a crap shoot. Everyone knows that
    But to this extent.. ;-;
    Temporarily Inactive

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    180
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    And the next guy will loot one in his first try. That'd the way the ball bounces around here

  7. #6
    ELITE Spheresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    AFK In The Guildhall Attack Power: 27,538,086,651
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    498
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    466
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    And the next guy will loot one in his first try. That'd the way the ball bounces around here
    Yup, I personally feel like a way to potentially solve these problems is have something similar to the Harvest Event for crates like boogie. If you open in bulk a certain number of them, for instance 100 boogie crate, you can receive a title or maybe a sum of gold, so you dont feel entirely left out :P. This way players can still get chances at looting good items, but they wont be left entirely empty handed if they loot nothing
    Temporarily Inactive

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Damn, I feel u ;-; that's so depressing, my toon would have committed pixel suicide after that . Thanks for sharing tho. It's very appreciated. Hope you loot it if u open again :3 Name:  43538322_1749167405209788_5527010623709249536_n.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  35.4 KB

    Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to plunkx For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,228
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    Yup, I personally feel like a way to potentially solve these problems is have something similar to the Harvest Event for crates like boogie. If you open in bulk a certain number of them, for instance 100 boogie crate, you can receive a title or maybe a sum of gold, so you dont feel entirely left out :P. This way players can still get chances at looting good items, but they wont be left entirely empty handed if they loot nothing
    Itís called gambling for a reason. You know very well what you get into. I spent close to 5m on boogies and got nothing, and after doing like 10 runs with guild mates I decided to spam open and got mine. At the end of the day itís all a predetermined cycle more or less. The only ďluckĒ is if you happen to open at the right time, from what I believe. Itís like hitting the lottery you need to hit the right number.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    I looted 340 vanities out of 340 bags so I gifted 200 to my AFK GM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Senior Member Ebereasider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    169
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    And the next guy will loot one in his first try. That'd the way the ball bounces around here
    A guildmate looted Lizzie artifact on his 1st try. It's all RNG...
    IGN: Ebereasider
    Class: Rogue (L74)
    Guild: Crisis of Faith

  14. #11
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,886
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,050
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    950
    Thanked in
    571 Posts

    Default

    Yah I know a few players who looted in under 10, some got it under 100 and others same as you and zero. I think you just had a streak of bad luck! Try some more leisurely when they're a tad cheaper or farm them. Don't take it too serious, RNG can be a heartbreaker.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  15. #12
    Blogger wangkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    the box under the river
    Posts
    1,205
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    119
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yah I know a few players who looted in under 10, some got it under 100 and others same as you and zero. I think you just had a streak of bad luck! Try some more leisurely when they're a tad cheaper or farm them. Don't take it too serious, RNG can be a heartbreaker.
    spent over 3m on it got like 7 fobs lol
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

  16. #13
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    A guildmate looted Lizzie artifact on his 1st try. It's all RNG...
    that 1st try loot happened to my friend too.. some people are so lucky.

  17. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    657
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    I spent 3m for rubbish vanities

  18. #15
    Senior Member intizamfamily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

    Default

    Spent 8m, got 5 fob amulets and no arcane artifact

    Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

  19. #16
    Blogger PsychoNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    326
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

    Default

    Just a thought: If you are going to spend gold to buy boogie bags then why not wait for it to drop in price?
    Its 15k today, thats half of day1 price. 10 more days to go.

    May be learn from mistake and be carefull on next event. Cheers.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

  20. #17
    Junior Member Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I probably not gonna waste my gold on those even if i feel lucky

    Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
    Cute & Ugly

  21. #18
    Member Oldnewzeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Austra
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    I opened approximately 1000 boogie bags and looted about 15 fortune fobs, 50 rare art, and the rest ghost vanities. and used a little more than 15 million gold.

    For the sake of other players sts pls increase the drop rate, ;-; ive already accepted the fact that my gold is likely no longer recoverable, but what is the point for such a low drop rate of an item that doesnt hvae as good stats as last years art :/

    Ty STS xD

    And in the mean time, I recommend strongly against opening these bags xD, RNGesus obviously hated me today haha

    I straightup got clinical depression watching my gold drop :/
    Opened 200, got Jason AA , 10+ Fobs :P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Senior Member intizamfamily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    242
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Just a thought: If you are going to spend gold to buy boogie bags then why not wait for it to drop in price?
    Its 15k today, thats half of day1 price. 10 more days to go.

    May be learn from mistake and be carefull on next event. Cheers.
    True but the value of the item u can drop was high at that time. And it does drop with the time aswell.

    Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

  23. #20
    Senior Member Azerothraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,969
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    619
    Thanked in
    361 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    .... used a little more than 15 million gold.

    For the sake of other players sts pls increase the drop rate, ;-; ive already accepted the fact that my gold is likely no longer recoverable
    /
    ahhahhhahaha nty cry noob
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-22-2018 at 06:50 AM. Reason: him and i are good friend, just kidding haha

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •