Thread: Having increased the gold limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Having increased the gold limit

Unless someone can explain it to me then STS, I think this isn't a good idea... no offense.

Increasing a gold cap is always cool yes, but the only way to make this much gold is from selling all this crazy vanity, so what about new players? The vanity that is being sold for this much can't be found in game either, no. Only in events. So what about new players? They will ALWAYS struggle getting even close to enough gold, even after months of playing. OR hard working players that can't platinum. Why? At the end of an event the only way you can sell the vanity for crazy amount of gold is IF you buy it with platinum.

And gold loot% while playing the game regularly without special gold events does not event close gather enough gold to get to where you wanna be.

So as I see it ( but please! I'm serious, if I'm wrong about something do tell me ) the cap shouldn't be this high, or you guys should raise the regular amount of gold we get off like enemies and breakable items and maybe even quests. Not so much that everyone is rich in a couple days! But that a hard working player can achieve a noticeable amount of gold within a decent amount of time if they work their butt off
    In game name: Xzandra - level 46

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Angel S-300 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel S-300 View Post
    Unless someone can explain it to me then STS, I think this isn't a good idea... no offense.

Increasing a gold cap is always cool yes, but the only way to make this much gold is from selling all this crazy vanity, so what about new players? The vanity that is being sold for this much can't be found in game either, no. Only in events. So what about new players? They will ALWAYS struggle getting even close to enough gold, even after months of playing. OR hard working players that can't platinum. Why? At the end of an event the only way you can sell the vanity for crazy amount of gold is IF you buy it with platinum.

And gold loot% while playing the game regularly without special gold events does not event close gather enough gold to get to where you wanna be.

So as I see it ( but please! I'm serious, if I'm wrong about something do tell me ) the cap shouldn't be this high, or you guys should raise the regular amount of gold we get off like enemies and breakable items and maybe even quests. Not so much that everyone is rich in a couple days! But that a hard working player can achieve a noticeable amount of gold within a decent amount of time if they work their butt off
    other games of sts .. is like this .. you can't make this one different xD .. all we need new permanent drops and new mission

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokianlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sts should increase the gold loot in the forge so we can keep up with the new gold cap by farming in black cat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuzie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    other games of sts .. is like this .. you can't make this one different xD .. all we need new permanent drops and new mission

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Welp. lol I didn't know that their other games did it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzie View Post
    Sts should increase the gold loot in the forge so we can keep up with the new gold cap by farming in black cat.
    Or maybe they should increase loot on everything because idk about anyone else but I'd like it if there was more places to farm besides black cat lol that's worth a while I mean.
    But, I we do have to have a elixir to get in so makes sense it's always going to be somewhat better than anything else.