Thread: Public Discord Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Public Discord Server

This was an idea from a friend and I decided to make it, A discord server for everyone with preferably least amount of drama possible. This has popped up because certain guilds have their own server but wont accept people who have either done past harm or aren't in the guild. This has disappointed a great many who would like to talk to their friends so that's the purpose of the server I created. If you would like to join add me, [Twitch] FwydChickn#1976. After you msg me, I or one of my friends will confirm that you are the correct person in game and not impersonating someone else. I will change your discord server nickname to your SL ign (In Game Name). Don't give me any salt about this, i'm merely accommodating my friends requests. The server (so far) consists of music channels for discord bots, a buying, trading, and selling chats for those who want to merch, and random fun commands from another bot.
    CHICKN SAMA

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    This was an idea from a friend and I decided to make it, A discord server for everyone with preferably least amount of drama possible. This has popped up because certain guilds have their own server but wont accept people who have either done past harm or aren't in the guild. This has disappointed a great many who would like to talk to their friends so that's the purpose of the server I created. If you would like to join add me, [Twitch] FwydChickn#1976. After you msg me, I or one of my friends will confirm that you are the correct person in game and not impersonating someone else. I will change your discord server nickname to your SL ign (In Game Name). Don't give me any salt about this, i'm merely accommodating my friends requests. The server (so far) consists of music channels for discord bots, a buying, trading, and selling chats for those who want to merch, and random fun commands from another bot.
    What's the point of forums too!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    What's the point of forums too!?
    They are outdated a bit like this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post