Thread: Adressing the current state of Star Legends (SPOILER: It's horrible)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Adressing the current state of Star Legends (SPOILER: It's horrible)

This game is barely playable.

You log in and first thing you see are either 20 People standing around in the Base doing absolutely nothing OR some people with broken English BEGGING for items 3 hours straight or giving bad offers for your items.

It makes me sad. This game had big potential in 2011-2012.

PVP....I loved PvP. But guess what? It isn't about skill anymore (yes a lil bit was needed). It's all about mods mods mods. You got good mods? Be prepared to get slaughtered by Operatives even with crap mods (if you're Commando or a bad eng). The balancing in PVP is horrible and non existent. Pvp should NEVER be pay to win btw

CONTENT. I know there's one dev working on SL but man. There's NO content. Back in the day you could atleast to PVP to have fun or farm vanities here and there but this game has very little Content. Little maps, linear quests, no variety whatsoever. We never even got a new character skill, cap item whatsoever.

EVENTS. We all appreciate that SL atleast gets something but wow. Recolored items everywhere. Even the new Scorn Suit is just a recolor of the armor the NPC in Voleria wear. And after the event? That's leads me to my next point...

PLATINUM PRICES. 250 Platinum for an Implant that has 12 more DMG than the previous one? 500 plat for some Vanity set that I had to farm 2 weeks for to get the gold tier points? That's hilarious.
    Back in the day u got a full set, implant, weapon and vanity for 75plat.
    I get the prices got raised because people abused offers but this is just insulting for the players that are left..which aren't many

THE COMMUNITY. Like I said it's no fun at all. 2011-2013 had the most chill people i ever met in any MMO so far. Great people. Some still play but that's like 2-4 people. Yes they are cool people around but....90% of all people are greedy scammers that would even scam their own Grandma to get 100k Credits. It's cancerous.

THE ECONOMY. Ok wow where do I start. It actually got baad when you suddenly decided to make everything tradeable. I mean wow just why. After that prices settled but then boom. Bank bot event. Every now had 200m credits and people demand HILARIOUS prices for stuff and offer laughable stuff at the same time.
    It's all a giant mess now.
    Also bringing back old Vanitys that OG players had or that hard to work HARD to get for (squid, Halloween emblem etc) is just a kick in the b*tt for some players. Oh and we know that that Arbiters will come back recolored. Thats an even bigger kick into said part of the body.

Let's summarize:
    Theres absolutely no reason to still play this game. I don't know how other STS games do but according to some people it's going the same direction. There's a reason there aren't more than 40 people playing a week. This is embarrassing for a MMO.
    PVP is dead, noone does PvE either, the economy is ruined, old items are being thrown around and lose value.

Now tell me Devs, would YOU enjoy this game? Would YOU like to play this daily for hours and support this stuff?
    You hop into the game once a month, run around the Base and troll players with stuff. Instead you should do something about all the flaws.

The damage is done though. This game is literally dead with less than 100 original individual players each month that stay.
    Compared to other MMOs that are free this is a joke.

In the past month I've seen many old players (including me) quit this game for these exact reasons. Some players had real hope In this game but hopes got crushed. It will never be like it was in 2011-2013. Just shut it down.

SL is like a burning building. It can't be saved.
    Last edited by Biesenx; 11-03-2018 at 07:59 PM.
    PL: Archerwing Bird L105

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Biesenx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

SL base has always been like that, people afk doing nothing or just marching ._.
    If you help a friend in need, he won't forget it, the next time he's in trouble ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    SL base has always been like that, people afk doing nothing or just marching ._.
    Wrong. In 2011-2012 there's was always good chats going on. Sometimes we were talking for hours in base having a good time.
    Now people insult you people beg, scam etc.
    Ofc there always were people even back in the day but it got soooo much worse
    PL: Archerwing Bird L105

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Guilds were a lot more genuine before. Guilds actually felt like a family, had events, friendly officers, rival guilds, etc.. I don't think this game is a burning building. It can be saved with some modifications here and there. Problem is that you can never satisfy everyone, since someone will always be ungrateful or mad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    Guilds were a lot more genuine before. Guilds actually felt like a family, had events, friendly officers, rival guilds, etc.. I don't think this game is a burning building. It can be saved with some modifications here and there. Problem is that you can never satisfy everyone, since someone will always be ungrateful or mad.
    This game lacks in advertising.
    If you help a friend in need, he won't forget it, the next time he's in trouble ....