Thread: High Expectation

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default High Expectation

Once again, I came you speaking of general expectations, we all thought this Halloween would be awesome... well though the vanities it was kinda good, i kinda liked the tracksuits.. but thats all unfutunely.. The Nun Set... weeeell i guess can do (Please make the Crosses rising as a Pet) But thats it...

I know Devs placed a lot of effort on it and im sorry but the masks on the end of all that hard work farming (100k!!) didnt worth the time and it wasnt as high as it was our expectations.

----------THE PROBLEM HERE IS----------

Even knowing that the masks was a complete tragedy for most of the players, Farming that ammount of points wasnt totally useless, we had the chance to drop relic wich is useless for pvp (we have elder relics) a golden machete.. (unfurtunely has the SAME effects Relic one to Legendary one and has the same ammount of gold loot percentage wich makes relic one Useless) and a Pet.. "The Invisible Ghost" wich is.. ACTUALLY invisible (better sayin.. no pixels needed for it, unexistent pet)

I apreciate all your work Devs but most of the players are Disappointed with the event, Or.. you could be reasonable and change some infos on the drops at least:
    -> Augment the stats on those dropable relics
    (Machete Gold Loot Augment, Moonshadow Amulet);
    -> Adding a proper efdect to The Invisible Ghost
    (We know its "invisible" but come on... A sparking ghost behind our character or something like thar... not necessarilly "Unexistent")

Thanks for your time reading and we players are expecting a few changes, Sorry to bother.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billthevamp For This Useful Post: