Thread: Ultimate Discord Group || NAB GUIDE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Lightbulb Ultimate Discord Group || NAB GUIDE

Hey Guys,

I made a Discord Group for all Arcane Legend Players and others should they wish to join. I would appreciate if you could check it out.

-We currently have 50+ active members and growing-

LINK TO DISCORD GROUP

Perks of Joining:
    1. Highly Active and Interactive Community
    2. Buy and Sell stuff as well as Price Check with various people ( me included, I am here a lot)
    3. We can play SUPER FUN and Competitive Mini-Games and compete with other members in Discord. Top 3 Winners get 150k, 75k and 50k Weekly. Funded by Me cuz I love giving free gold
    4. The money you earn playing the mini-games can be used in Discord to buy various items in the Discord Server.
    5. We can talk about our classes, gear set up, recommendation and "show off" as much as you want.
    6. Voice Channels to interact with other AL players if you want to...
    7. Finding Party For Farming ( we farm weekly events if hard to find pt here)
    8. Share your ideas for my youtube channel or AL/STS.
    9. Announcement for when my videos are live
    10. You can request a section for your GUILD, line is outdated.

Please note: We are very strict with STS's Terms of Service. Anyone found violating ToS will be banned from the server and any evidence found will be reported to STS within 24 hours. Please keep this thread Drama free but do let me know your thoughts if I can improve it further.

I hope to see you there!
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  81.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Much helpful to get a party without spamming chats in places like chance of light,expenditure etc...(eventhough many wont reply)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Zylx already started a group there, wasn’t interested then, aint now. Arcane Legends forum is sufficient.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Expect to have spam from these types of groups

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scary For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post
    was part of one discord group couple of months ago and left it, what they just did was mostly copy-pasting forum announcements to seem useful, and feed adspam in the traders section. the server games..lets not even go there, mod withdraws server gold limitlessly to play to compete with the members and then acts patronizing and pins winning post on the message-wall lmao. what a joke.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 11-09-2018 at 03:26 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scary View Post

No spam. Discord actually has an option integrated that allows you to completely mute entire servers. There are many effective options to opt out of notifications both in-app and through device settings. Spam is non-existent on discord. I'm in 50 different servers and i havent experienced any spam.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Thanks for sharing. It is a nice group!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    No spam. Discord actually has an option integrated that allows you to completely mute entire servers.
    But the groups intend to and do spam trade items. We are confusing disease and cure.

What is the intention of a discord groupanyway? Announcements are copy pasted forum announcements and if anything they dissuade players from logging in forum or coming to forum. They promote youtube channels of wannabe-hotyoutuber-butfailing-since -years friends. They hold server minigames, which means stealing AL gamers attention and time by luring them to play 3rd party games. They have voice channels and voice can be used by anyone using discord with their friends there is actually no need to join a discord group and put anybody up on a pedestal as the founder of such and such grand glorious group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    But the groups intend to and do spam trade items. We are confusing disease and cure.

What is the intention of a discord groupanyway? Announcements are copy pasted forum announcements and if anything they dissuade players from logging in forum or coming to forum. They promote youtube channels of wannabe-hotyoutuber-butfailing-since -years friends. They hold server minigames, which means stealing AL gamers attention and time by luring them to play 3rd party games. They have voice channels and voice can be used by anyone using discord with their friends there is actually no need to join a discord group and put anybody up on a pedestal as the founder of such and such grand glorious group.
    I wasn't initially going to reply to your previous post, but i just want to let you know I don't really see any reason to justify how you feel about Discord other than just being a generally angry person? You're upset about announcement [links] being posted? Upset about chat games? Everything you're complaining about is completely optional, and I'm confused as to why you have so much hatred towards it.

A lot of people like Discord, it's more mobile friendly than vBulletin. It's not a means to replace the forums, and AL isn't competing with game chatbots. If you don't like Discord, then just don't use it, and don't disrespect those who like using it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Discord

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

> But the groups intend to and do spam trade items

It only takes a good mod to handle spams. I've been on the AL discord for a while now and no matter how many messages have popped up, it was never to the point of scam nor does it bother me from playing. Notifications are muted, I never get to know what's happening until I actually check the app. Nothing new, even Line has that option.

>Announcements are copy-pasted forum announcements and if anything they dissuade players from logging in forum or coming to forum

No they don't. AL players don't come to the forum not because they're lured in by some app, they don't come to the forum because it's getting boring here. What's the point of going into forums if all you see are either new buy and sell threads and several scammer reports in the General Discussion section. AL forum is not what it used to be, it's not the AL discord's fault, you can blame the mods/devs (no harsh feelings towards you guys, I know you do your best, but a flop is a flop).

>They promote youtube channels of wannabe-hotyoutuber-butfailing-since -years friends.

You're trying to defend for a more active AL community yet you judge a person's reason to play? If that "delusion" is what drives someone to keep playing the game then what's wrong with that?

>They hold server minigames, which means stealing AL gamers attention and time by luring them to play 3rd party games

Now you're just assuming that the average AL gamer plays AL 24/7 and doesn't do anything unrelated. Maybe you forgot to take into account that for a lot of people, AL is simply a game they could casually play when they're off work/bored of consoles/don't feel like turning their pc on/etc? I highly doubt participating in a text-based minigame is going to compete AL.

>They have voice channels and voice can be used by anyone using discord with their friends there is actually no need to join a discord group and put anybody up on a pedestal as the founder of such and such grand glorious group.

What now we're denying convenience? What if I don't have discord friends and all I do have is an AL discord group? (Because that's literally me right now). Maybe I joined an AL discord group so I could meet new friends that I could voice chat with?

The guy doesn't even want to be put on a pedestal (and I don't even think anyone is putting him there). You're not a hero for founding a "grand glorious group". You're not more relevant than the other forumer because of you have the greater forum bar. You don't become the best guild master by being the founder of the top 1 guild in lb.

People get these misconceptions a lot, whether you look up to someone or not is entirely up to you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    > But the groups intend to and do spam trade items

It only takes a good mod to handle spams. I've been on the AL discord for a while now and no matter how many messages have popped up, it was never to the point of scam nor does it bother me from playing. Notifications are muted, I never get to know what's happening until I actually check the app. Nothing new, even Line has that option.

>Announcements are copy-pasted forum announcements and if anything they dissuade players from logging in forum or coming to forum

No they don't. AL players don't come to the forum not because they're lured in by some app, they don't come to the forum because it's getting boring here. What's the point of going into forums if all you see are either new buy and sell threads and several scammer reports in the General Discussion section. AL forum is not what it used to be, it's not the AL discord's fault, you can blame the mods/devs (no harsh feelings towards you guys, I know you do your best, but a flop is a flop).

>They promote youtube channels of wannabe-hotyoutuber-butfailing-since -years friends.

You're trying to defend for a more active AL community yet you judge a person's reason to play? If that "delusion" is what drives someone to keep playing the game then what's wrong with that?

>They hold server minigames, which means stealing AL gamers attention and time by luring them to play 3rd party games

Now you're just assuming that the average AL gamer plays AL 24/7 and doesn't do anything unrelated. Maybe you forgot to take into account that for a lot of people, AL is simply a game they could casually play when they're off work/bored of consoles/don't feel like turning their pc on/etc? I highly doubt participating in a text-based minigame is going to compete AL.

>They have voice channels and voice can be used by anyone using discord with their friends there is actually no need to join a discord group and put anybody up on a pedestal as the founder of such and such grand glorious group.

What now we're denying convenience? What if I don't have discord friends and all I do have is an AL discord group? (Because that's literally me right now). Maybe I joined an AL discord group so I could meet new friends that I could voice chat with?

The guy doesn't even want to be put on a pedestal (and I don't even think anyone is putting him there). You're not a hero for founding a "grand glorious group". You're not more relevant than the other forumer because of you have the greater forum bar. You don't become the best guild master by being the founder of the top 1 guild in lb.

People get these misconceptions a lot, whether you look up to someone or not is entirely up to you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Nicely spoken.
    I saw few negative comments but chosen nnot engage with them because it would just lead to further drama which is not what I want.
    I think a lot of people dont understand the Discord group is just another social media for gamers to chill, hang out and stuff. If this isnt you, then nothing wrong with it.

Thanks to everyone who joined so far

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

A few people like nothing more than shutting others down. Sad!
    Fight Me -_-

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Discord was great when it was only used for raids, simpler times
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I wasn't initially going to reply to your previous post, but i just want to let you know I don't really see any reason to justify how you feel about Discord other than just being a generally angry person? You're upset about announcement [links] being posted? Upset about chat games? Everything you're complaining about is completely optional, and I'm confused as to why you have so much hatred towards it.

A lot of people like Discord, it's more mobile friendly than vBulletin. It's not a means to replace the forums, and AL isn't competing with game chatbots. If you don't like Discord, then just don't use it, and don't disrespect those who like using it.

I did not name any group and did not call out names and disrespect anyone, I do not know why you felt targeted.
    Dissent does not mean anger, it means disagreement. I am entitled to dissent if I feel something that is propagated as cool is uncool. Please respect the right to difference in opinions and move on. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I did not name any group and did not call out names and disrespect anyone, I do not know why you felt targeted.
    Dissent does not mean anger, it means disagreement. I am entitled to dissent if I feel something that is propagated as cool is uncool. Please respect the right to difference in opinions and move on. Thank you.
    When did i say i felt targeted?

How are we supposed to interpret your post as a respectful disagreement? Especially when you are referring to people as
    ...wannabe-hotyoutuber-butfailing-since -years friends...
    It's obvious your intent is to instigate a reaction. Especially since you give exaggerated reasons to validate your misconceptions.

Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

How are we supposed to interpret your post as a respectful disagreement?
    Please specify what word and sentence in my disagreement is disrespectful to a person and which person?

My disagreement is a general statement about an unnamed discord group I was part of in the past. Sorry not sorry that you found my disagreement post disrespectful.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 11-11-2018 at 08:38 AM.