Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy Help - Come back but lost

Hello,

Can anyone help me because i came back and invited my friend to play with me but now i'm in the middle of nowhere.
    i join Arcane legend group and ask people but nobody response and last week ask in one of the post but nobody help too, even in game.
    and barely anyone from my country play this game. i want to continue but i cant find resource or help.
    Not sure should i continue playing.

He hasn't played this game before in the past, while i do but its long time ago and mage staff like agile flamestrike of rod/staff is popular,
    or when the bow , shield and sword , gun just came out.

i'm level 52 now playing sorcerer but i'm unable to solo farm, train or do anything,
    i kept dying by regular mobs, or even 1 shot kill by them regardless boss or mobs.
    i'm not sure what skill to get for though, but i know some people use fireball,clock,thunder and shield.
    my abilities i used to add some str some int and now full int but i'm thinking of resetting and add half str half int

i also dont know what item to buy, but i read up some get hex staff, balanced staff, flame staff
    but as a come back player with almost as a new player not sure how i can get or wht to get, i think i might only able to afford 1 or maybe cant even buy. even set item not sure what to get.
    but how does people even earn million?

what can i do now because i play lesser and lesser since i login to die every time. :/

PS:
    Is it wise or still good to use non charge skill?
    should i add the wind gale - additional movement speed? i walk so slow :>
    Last edited by Vinx3; 11-09-2018 at 12:59 AM.