Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: More Event Crates per session.......

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default More Event Crates per session.......

    50 is too low.... You can't pop open more than like 5 crates per session.................. 1000 crates please without "nerfed" loot chances, they are low enough...... LOL........

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    50 is too low.... You can't pop open more than like 5 crates per session.................. 1000 crates please without "nerfed" loot chances, they are low enough...... LOL........

    Hummmm........... Just tried to buy again..... Counter did not refresh......... I manually refreshed the web page and the timer was back at counting down from 2 hours..... Very unattractive........ I'm Having a hard time trying to understand this model.... I'm not going to chase the timer to waste plat popping open crates with low loot chances........ Guess I will play my alt game until I get a legit chance to spend plat here......

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Hummmm........... Just tried to buy again..... Counter did not refresh......... I manually refreshed the web page and the timer was back at counting down from 2 hours..... Very unattractive........ I'm Having a hard time trying to understand this model.... I'm not going to chase the timer to waste plat popping open crates with low loot chances........ Guess I will play my alt game until I get a legit chance to spend plat here......
    Got a bit wasted last night.......

    STS could have made a lot of money off of me.......

    Played event.........

    You guys need to END the "inability to spend" when it comes to events, or anything.......

    Spent 89.99..... Ready to burn that plat.... Couldn't.............

    Still love AL..... It's time to improve the "business model"........... The graphics and coding can come later.........

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Hummmm....

    Just logged on......

    Can't buy event crates........

    Logged off..............

    I can't speak for anyone else but, I just want to pop the arcanite event crates...... No marshland or silly heroic pet crates for ridiculous plat.........

    This is not meant to be disrespectful, just real.........

    I logged off because I do not want to play your game right now because I cannot participate in your event... I feel like an outsider........ Not complaining, just reality.....

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Hummmm....

    Just logged on......

    Can't buy event crates........

    Logged off..............

    I can't speak for anyone else but, I just want to pop the arcanite event crates...... No marshland or silly heroic pet crates for ridiculous plat.........

    This is not meant to be disrespectful, just real.........

    I logged off because I do not want to play your game right now because I cannot participate in your event... I feel like an outsider........ Not complaining, just reality.....
    Just tried again.....

    Something must be done to make it more of a benefit for individuals to spend plat and pop crates....... This event or any other doesn't effectively get me into the "spending" mood.... I'm confused...

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Similar Threads

  1. Event crates
    By Dart in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 06:56 AM
  2. New Exansion and Event crates
    By morgy84 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:21 AM
  3. Replies: 385
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:47 AM
  4. Event: How many crates you opened?
    By Vertuldo in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •