Thread: Pirate Booty Gold Rush Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default Pirate Booty Gold Rush Event

Note: I request that everyone be as constructive as I am so this thread does not get locked or taken down.

So I would like to talk about the Pirate Booty Gold Rush Event because there isnt really a feedback thread for this in the announcement section.

I feel somewhat deceived or click baited by this event. When I saw it being announced, I was super excited for this event. I was expecting something new/fresh or at least a faster way to make gold then currently available since the event was a limited time event and the title clearly stats Gold Rush Event . Moreover, a shorter than a normal weekly event.

Pros of this event:
    + Arcanite Eggs Yay
    + New Locked
    + Special Access for hardworking people who levelled up.. Nice!
    + New Event
    + Re-skinned map so not too much work on Devs.
    + More revenue for the developers
    + challenging gameplay
    + No energy

Cons of this Event:
    - Click Bait - not enough rewards
    - Gold reward was very low or didnt meant expectation set by the name of the event ( Misleading)
    - Did not have any good loot e.g. a very small chance e.g. 0.00001 chance of looting (recipe from boss) or locked twilight/ ankh/ legendary elite awaken/ mausoleum points kits/ respecs/ currencies
    - The drop rate for pirate chest was very bad
    - The reward for opening pirate chest was even worse ( with crate keys ). NO crate tokens zzzz
    - The cost of opening Pirate chests was very high ( 15 keys ) for 1 draw. Not fair at all.
    - Some people were inactive and just leach -_-
    - Duration of Event was short
    - The location was not good for portal; people kept killing u if you went across map and not around in outpost. It was annoying but I can get over this

Please improve this event as it can be so much better and I know you can do it.
    Like If you agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Knot enuff junk in the Booty trunk, gold loot less than current gold farming maps. 5 days for a free event is sufficient, even a weekend long works for me. Plat chests, hmm, why limit them? Let the plat whales pop to their hearts content. Then there might have been more recipes circulating. Still , I applaud STS for giving a new event.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

They called it event but the one who only profited is the sts and a trap because real money of players wasted their real money time or gold. Idk why always badluck every year every event no luck i spent 3days just looted 1 arcanite chest only and spent 22mil opening arcanite chest only looted full of legendary lethality idk if i laugh or sucide dayum AL is more on pay to win these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

It also sucks that the event was only for players who are of level 67 or higher. While most of my toons are above level 67, it is ashame that the new players who need to be able to make gold the most do not have the opportunity to run events like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Are you kidding? Maps a minute or under roundtrip. People made millions. They were talking about gold drops of like 15k per chest. Jeez. Arcanite drop about 1 per 100 runs or so. For a mini-event, it was excellent.

Yes, it should have put that gold directly into your inventory. AND you should not have had to use gold loot. AND it should have been 30sec roundtrip, but oh well. Can't have everything.

Star light, star bright...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post: