Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [SERIOUS] I need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default [SERIOUS] I need help

Hi everyone,

My name is Azerothraven/Handsumlegend and I need your help.
    With what you you ask?

I get triggered really often around forum. I would appreciate if anyone could leave constructive feedback. No negative please!

This is a serious topic so answer deligently.

-No sarcasm
    -No salt
    -No ad hominem
    -No saything this thread is stupid ty or I need therapy

Thanks all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Bruh...listen to urself :/ and you know urself best so don't ask for sweet comments instead try to make a change urself. Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default [SERIOUS] I need help

I usually ignore the forums and only use the traders market.
    Last edited by Scalpel; 11-14-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

The way you participate in the forums reminds me of the old AL forum. Maybe because there hasn't been a lot of constructive posts lately. Keep it up, you and that Flamesofanger guy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I used to like the forums. After playing I would come and have a peek in here and enjoy the comments and sometimes the funny banter.

I was thinking about how much it's changed this morning. It's like being with a bunch of kids acting up when the teacher's left the classroom. Then again, a lot of the players are young people but some, like me, are older and should know better and set a better example.

I think we all know who some of the culprits are..they start a thread, stir it up and watch more salt fly around than I've ever seen in our local fish and chip shop. Anyway, I'm not the only one to notice it and be tired and bored with it, so it's bye from me and probably a few others who have mentioned it in-game.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you can’t stand the heat...get out of the kitchen.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Bro you need to take a break to this game..detoxify your self for 21 days without playing al. And reading al forum....i guest ur just being too attached with this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

bro its just a game so take it easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hey Azeroth,

I personally enjoy your vids so keep it up and don’t let the haters bother you! They just have problems with them selves
    Don't quote me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I used to like the forums. After playing I would come and have a peek in here and enjoy the comments and sometimes the funny banter.

I was thinking about how much it's changed this morning. It's like being with a bunch of kids acting up when the teacher's left the classroom. Then again, a lot of the players are young people but some, like me, are older and should know better and set a better example.

I think we all know who some of the culprits are..they start a thread, stir it up and watch more salt fly around than I've ever seen in our local fish and chip shop. Anyway, I'm not the only one to notice it and be tired and bored with it, so it's bye from me and probably a few others who have mentioned it in-game.
    Ditto.
    But to answer @OP:
    Its a long boring topic, but in short there are three general factors that get people triggered: Being Sensitive, Morally Outrageous and Easily Disgusted.
    Now every one get affected by these factors some less and some more often. It differ from person to person based on their age, experience, etc., things that defines their perspective. Broader the perspective - the better their hold on these factors and less chances of getting triggered. Simple enough?
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Take a break from the game and forums for a while if you no longer enjoy it , that's really the only way .
    Some can say that you really shouldn't care about what happens here or in game , but that can be hard considering how much time and effort you put into Al .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

And you made a thread about this because...? I think you just need to chill and not think too closely at what the op is saying. I’ve had my fair share of arguments, but hitting the “snooze” button really helps.
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 11-14-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

You made many helpful guides and comments in your partecipation in forum.
    Lately I noticed spicy comments and answers coming from you, and I found it strange.
    Now I see you asking for help for your “trigger” and I respect a lot this. Maybe you don’t care but....respect

My suggestion to you is to do what you think is good, taking in account just the positive feedback, without even answering to the negative-salty-triggering ones, they don’t deserve your time. The short “don’t feed the troll” explain very well my concept. Sadly you will always have “bad” comments.
    If you need the urgency to answer anyway, try to find a positive answer anyway. Recently I read “ty to find the time to leave a comment on something you say you don’t care ” simply great
    Have fun Handsum! Is a game! You are supposed to
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    You made many helpful guides and comments in your partecipation in forum.
    Lately I noticed spicy comments and answers coming from you, and I found it strange.
    Now I see you asking for help for your “trigger” and I respect a lot this. Maybe you don’t care but....respect

My suggestion to you is to do what you think is good, taking in account just the positive feedback, without even answering to the negative-salty-triggering ones, they don’t deserve your time. The short “don’t feed the troll” explain very well my concept. Sadly you will always have “bad” comments.
    If you need the urgency to answer anyway, try to find a positive answer anyway. Recently I read “ty to find the time to leave a comment on something you say you don’t care ” simply great
    Have fun Handsum! Is a game! You are supposed to
    Yes I always try to help and provide info and have fun around forum sharing ideas for many many years now.

I asked for help because I realise I am becoming more and more salty/triggered and I don't enjoy being like this and getting into arguments where people just insult without any valid points but I can be very righteous at times which is why it pisses me off whenever there is a grey line with regards morality in trades and market and game updates/changes.

Devs are not maintaining or engaging with the forum to make it a better environment for everyone like in the past.
    One of the major problem I notice again and again now more than ever is whever there is an argument people just resort to insults and don't use valid points to construct their arguments and devs do nothing about it (insults) which escalates problems further.

Yes I can take a break and get over this and I have done this in the last 4 years few times. But this has not actually solved any of the problems I see and keeps getting worse and worse. It just doesn't feel right to walk away or ignore this time which is why I am getting triggered by things that would not have in the past.

I can see why you would say they are not worth my time or I shouldn't care but the problem is some should care because everyone is affected by changes in AL some more than others. But mainly because Ask devs what happened to vroom and LoJack? They most probably won't tell since they haven't for the past few months and deleted thread regarding it whenever brought up by other forum members and I.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Spacetime stuidios forum is now Twitter and traders market
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nothing is wrong with you. From what I've seen you're strongly against price manipulation which is real issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name is Azerothraven/Handsumlegend and I need your help.
    With what you you ask?

I get triggered really often around forum. I would appreciate if anyone could leave constructive feedback. No negative please!

This is a serious topic so answer deligently.

-No sarcasm
    -No salt
    -No ad hominem
    -No saything this thread is stupid ty or I need therapy

Thanks all
    Is only a Game.
    Millennials Kids..🧠

AL: Moscu
    FMJ: [BDB|Moscu
    AL - Guild Letal Sharks: Officer

Moscu: (Warrior - Endgame - Main) | Hextcp: (PvP) |DISCORD: Moscu#3706

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Just dont read forum looool...

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I found a solution for you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: