Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
I used to like the forums. After playing I would come and have a peek in here and enjoy the comments and sometimes the funny banter.

I was thinking about how much it's changed this morning. It's like being with a bunch of kids acting up when the teacher's left the classroom. Then again, a lot of the players are young people but some, like me, are older and should know better and set a better example.

I think we all know who some of the culprits are..they start a thread, stir it up and watch more salt fly around than I've ever seen in our local fish and chip shop. Anyway, I'm not the only one to notice it and be tired and bored with it, so it's bye from me and probably a few others who have mentioned it in-game.
Ditto.
But to answer @OP:
Its a long boring topic, but in short there are three general factors that get people triggered: Being Sensitive, Morally Outrageous and Easily Disgusted.
Now every one get affected by these factors some less and some more often. It differ from person to person based on their age, experience, etc., things that defines their perspective. Broader the perspective - the better their hold on these factors and less chances of getting triggered. Simple enough?