Thread: Need quick update on game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Need quick update on game

Been gone for a while due to fake friends and tragic scams. Can anyone give me a quick rundown since 100 cap?

Also. Where is everyone? Logged in for an hour on my main and none of my homies are online, what’s the big deal yo. How’s the community? Still alive??

If anyone is wondering, been playing ESO. great pvp hmu if you know what I mean
    Last edited by Mennddoza; 11-14-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Currahee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mennddoza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

WHAT you're still here! I hope everything is well :]

the game is much more active than it was, due to the surge of events, drama, tournaments and new level caps...

to answer your question, here is something i typed up for someone earlier... it's from 76 to now, but it's worth the read, i guess (quote below).

EDIT: Also highly recommend joining this discord channel, the majority of the active playerbase (on forums) is in it.. found here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...iscord-Channel

EDIT2 (i forget a lot): on top of what i said to Extreme (below), there is also a new PvP mode known as the Honor Arena. Sets can be bought for 30k, and are mandatory to play this gamemode. Effectively, it strips everything down to the bare minimum and makes it a more fair fight. Available for L30 +

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex
    Here are the major changes from 76 cap, in my opinion. I probably missed something here or there

>everything is tradable (including vanities; so you are probably very very wealthy, cap pieces sell for a lot)

>gold cap is now 999m (1b per character)

>3piece drag rings are equippable at all levels; found in the ring section of the cs (new addition)

>new item slot known as amulets, they enhance various stats and can be enchanted in a gambling sort of way, you roll to fill up to three slots in the amulet which can add stats such as +40 armor and damage. It's completely luck-based, can be rerolled for either plat or gold.

>new type of weapons called Stat, they are class bound and require a lot of int/dex/str to equip, they are the best weapon to use from level 50 all the way to 100, with the 50 variant being the best weapon until 100.

>esb re introduced at a higher level

>lots of new vanities from events (similar idea to forg event awhile back, eg smash chests/kill mobs for points)

>new balefort-esque area, being ok'tal, has a cs and stash. reqs level 80 to join (alternatively buy Lat'ko in cs and enter through the portal in Shadow Caves, works for any level char).

>new pets which add stats to your character, ranging from 1000 armor or damage, to 2k armor damge and hp (this is the dev dragon). Would highly suggest buying a dev dragon for PvE, all levels can equip. The other pets work in an area know as ok'tal prison, where mobs drop xp orbs up to 20k exp. Not entirely sure if it is fastest to level there or in maxx as others have said

>skills go to level 10 now, (i think it was 9 at 76?)

To summarise, sell your vanities, buy a dev dragon, grind to endgame in either prison or maxx (ask which is faster, i have no idea)
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 11-14-2018 at 11:08 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    WHAT you're still here! I hope everything is well :]

the game is much more active than it was, due to the surge of events, drama, tournaments and new level caps...

to answer your question, here is something i typed up for someone earlier... it's from 76 to now, but it's worth the read, i guess (quote below).

EDIT: Also highly recommend joining this discord channel, the majority of the active playerbase (on forums) is in it.. found here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...iscord-Channel

EDIT2 (i forget a lot): on top of what i said to Extreme (below), there is also a new PvP mode known as the Honor Arena. Sets can be bought for 30k, and are mandatory to play this gamemode. Effectively, it strips everything down to the bare minimum and makes it a more fair fight. Available for L30 +
    Yo ty so much. One more thing. How is the economy? Are prices still obscure? I have zero wealth so it’ll be hard to get back into the game if sets are 50m+
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    Yo ty so much. One more thing. How is the economy? Are prices still obscure? I have zero wealth so it’ll be hard to get back into the game if sets are 50m+
    You know when you blow up a balloon? Like that :]

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Mend, my dude! Restoration is still around -- my account got hacked a bit ago, but fortunately it has been restored. My whole friend list was deleted in the process, so please add me back: Ghost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Ghost, always a pleasure and for sure my guy
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Been gone for a while due to fake friends and tragic scams. Can anyone give me a quick rundown since 100 cap?

Also. Where is everyone? Logged in for an hour on my main and none of my homies are online, what’s the big deal yo. How’s the community? Still alive??

If anyone is wondering, been playing ESO. great pvp hmu if you know what I mean
    Sorry to hear that you got scammed during the 100 cap. But as the good guys/gals continue to quit, the scamming element appears to only get more potent based upon my observations.

As you noticed when you logged in, none of your friends were to be found. The community is sadly looking nearly nonexistent as so many people have quit/moved on. It would seem that a mere 100-150 people are active each day. Around 35 PvE games at all levels are listed right now, most with 1 player present and there are no PvP games listed active at end game right now. The combined total number of players in towns right now is just under 50. Hopefully these trends can be at least partially reversed with good updates during the upcoming holidays.

Sounds like you will be able to afford a 30k gold honor set for PvP, but you will find yourself waiting for people to join in most cases. It's much like twink PvP, which can be a turnoff to some. As for regular PvP, you will find that item enchantments are like a form of slot machine gambling (making them frustratingly very expensive for desirable plat or gold rolls, but necessary for buffing regular PvP stats), so buying sets/pieces with good enchantments already done is sometimes more desirable than the gamble of doing it yourself. End game sets will probably run you 20-30m++. Overall, inflation is real across the board.

As far as gold, you might find that as you accrue more wealth again, the prices may continue to rise, putting you at a disadvantage as a buyer. However, if you are a savvy merch, you might be able to put that to your own benefit. Merching is arguably more difficult these days in most cases, and the smaller community means less potential customers.

PL is much more plat hungry/pay-to-win oriented than ever before, for example, those who buy plat elixirs during events get the advantage, but if you get lucky enough to tag along in games where the elixir is present, you get the advantage, too. The "trick" to events is the points required to get the top tier are accrued faster with the presence of plat elixirs, as are your chances to drop rare event loot. The prices decrease for event vendor items with each successive tier (bronze > silver > gold). Hopefully if you return that you enjoy the events that you get to participate in.

There's a handful of community discord servers, consider each one a different "channel" or "station". The link to the PL Party Zone discord server can be found below my signature image if you'd like to check it out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got scammed during the 100 cap. But as the good guys/gals continue to quit, the scamming element appears to only get more potent based upon my observations.

As you noticed when you logged in, none of your friends were to be found. The community is sadly looking nearly nonexistent as so many people have quit/moved on. It would seem that a mere 100-150 people are active each day. Around 35 PvE games at all levels are listed right now, most with 1 player present and there are no PvP games listed active at end game right now. The combined total number of players in towns right now is just under 50. Hopefully these trends can be at least partially reversed with good updates during the upcoming holidays.

Sounds like you will be able to afford a 30k gold honor set for PvP, but you will find yourself waiting for people to join in most cases. It's much like twink PvP, which can be a turnoff to some. As for regular PvP, you will find that item enchantments are like a form of slot machine gambling (making them frustratingly very expensive for desirable plat or gold rolls, but necessary for buffing regular PvP stats), so buying sets/pieces with good enchantments already done is sometimes more desirable than the gamble of doing it yourself. End game sets will probably run you 20-30m++. Overall, inflation is real across the board.

As far as gold, you might find that as you accrue more wealth again, the prices may continue to rise, putting you at a disadvantage as a buyer. However, if you are a savvy merch, you might be able to put that to your own benefit. Merching is arguably more difficult these days in most cases, and the smaller community means less potential customers.

PL is much more plat hungry/pay-to-win oriented than ever before, for example, those who buy plat elixirs during events get the advantage, but if you get lucky enough to tag along in games where the elixir is present, you get the advantage, too. The "trick" to events is the points required to get the top tier are accrued faster with the presence of plat elixirs, as are your chances to drop rare event loot. The prices decrease for event vendor items with each successive tier (bronze > silver > gold). Hopefully if you return that you enjoy the events that you get to participate in.

There's a handful of community discord servers, consider each one a different "channel" or "station". The link to the PL Party Zone discord server can be found below my signature image if you'd like to check it out.
    RIP I suppose I’ll just stop in to say hi from time to time. TY so much appreciate the response
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

RIP I suppose I’ll just stop in to say hi from time to time. TY so much appreciate the response
    Please do log in from time to time, we miss you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Name seems so familiar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    Name seems so familiar

Syn! U gave me 10m when I through up a rant about drop rates a while back lol
    Currahee

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Syn! U gave me 10m when I through up a rant about drop rates a while back lol
    Wow lmao I’m wild

hai doods

18. The Following User Says Thank You to synfullmagic_23110 For This Useful Post: