Thread: Where Does warrior class standard at level 71

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Where Does warrior class stand at level 71

First of all before you start playing as a warrior , let me explain to all of you what is the maximum strength of warrior at level (71) with Best Weapons in the game and a set full of Fury exquisite stones.

1- you will die by 1 hit from rogue
    2- takes too much time to kill any boss
    3- you will die by 1 hit from any mob with curse ability
    4- you will never farm money or finish any event as fast as rogue or mage (too much time consuming)
    5- taking too much time leveling spirit weapons , because you will not kill that many mobs , even with full strength you just hitting a wall .nothing dies.
    6- for you starters don't get fooled by the 1 hit kill at low levels.
    7-nobody want to play with you as a part of the party.cuz you are just a useless player.(prove you want to play with warriors against the hydra ?)

i mean i give a good example for now look how much time you can kill the hydra if you are a warrior.

for those of you who will reply if you are a rogue or mage please don't give your opinion for something you haven't tested or play with.

i just want to see an honest answer from end game rogue. is there any warrior you can't kill by 1 hit.(if you don't have end game weapons and full exquisite Dex Stones don't give your opinion)

now for those of you who will say the warrior is for Elite Maps. let me tell you this that you are too weak to talk. if you look to the leaderboard of Elite Maps (The Fastest Time All rogues ) why you need a tank if you can kill by 1 hit ?

i know for a fact at lvl 71 end game rogue have 97% critical chance with at least 8K damage.
    Last edited by Kide2008; 11-15-2018 at 06:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kide2008 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

1. Not one hit but it will almost always end with rogue killing you 1v1 in pvp because rogues have high armor.
    2.tanks aren't meant to do dmg to bosses, never have.
    3.learn to time glowstick/heal/nilbog and you will never die to curse..
    4.it depends on event, with str ult you can finish map just as fast as rogue/mage if you can get ult charged by end.
    5.it's same for all classes since they nerfed xp
    6.-7. Hydra is bad i agree tank is useless there and dps class will always be better if they know how to avoid redzones.

Tanks are meant for elite maps but there are none currently apart from m6, all maps are way to easy and tank isn't needed anywhere when compared to a well geared rogue/mage.

Tanks are still sort of useful in mauso with right gear/timing though.

And there is one tank on most of the timed records btw.

Rogues are a little to op in pvp they can win 99.9% of every 1v1 with any tank.
    And PvE it's not that tanks are weak it's that there are no hard enough endgame maps for them to be useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

+1 Warriors are mostly replaced with nekro/glow
    -1 On pvp rogue. If you have good skills and timing, you can kill rogue in pvp even if they use nekro

For war in maus, everyone prefer warrrior with terror blade or else you can consider useless war. (My opinion)
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    +1 Warriors are mostly replaced with nekro/glow
    -1 On pvp rogue. If you have good skills and timing, you can kill rogue in pvp even if they use nekro

For war in maus, everyone prefer warrrior with terror blade or else you can consider useless war. (My opinion)
    Would love to see you vs one of these rogues with 8-9k armor and cotton kill aa and "kill" them