Thread: For The Love of Star Legends... STOP COMPLAINING! =)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default For The Love of Star Legends... STOP COMPLAINING! =)

I figured I'd start a post that doesn't deal with complaining about platinum or prices of items that cost platinum because it seems that everytime I log in its the same 10 topics of people complaining about the same platinum issues on the General Forum. So here's a topic for us to complain about people that complain about platinum.

Whatever you do, don't mention names, and keep it clean..=) Have fun with your post(s).

Just so EVERYONE knows:

Once in a blue moon there is a reason to complain about Platinum, for instance, when Shipyard got released prices were kinda high on platinum gear, and there were a few "CONSTRUCTIVE" (keyword) posts, and STS kindly alleviated the issue with a refund and by lowering prices. Yet with that being said, there are STILL complaints about random vanity items, which might I add YOU DON'T NEED to enjoy this game, that people still constantly complain about.

Here's a Few Serious Suggestions and FACTS for people that really feel Platinum is needed:

1) Search the forums, so you don't have to start a new thread, for one of the 1000s of complaints already posted that include plenty of suggestion from many of the well respected players that play this game, on how to get free platinum without having to break your wallet. If you're too lazy to want to go through these steps, Stop Complaining!

2) Get a Job. If you're still in middle/high school. Stop being lazy, go mow the lawn for your parents for a quick 5-15 bucks. If you don't want to save/spend your money on platinum. Stop complaining!

3) Platinum Gear IS NOT a Necessity required to enjoy this game. The END GAME GEAR is equivilent and the END GAME CUSTOM GEAR is better then Platinum gear and its FREE! Ohh YES I SAID IT! FREEEEEE! You just have to put some effort into getting it. So.. Stop Complaining!

4) Too Lazy To Grind For Gear? The SL Economy is terrible, after a few weeks of a new content patch being released things drop Left and Right and are easy to get like a Hot Butter Knife Slicing through Butter. Prices on gear drop to outrageously low prices. So once again platinum gear is not needed and you can use your Credits which are easy to get. So.. Stop Complaining!

5) YOU DON'T NEED RIVET. Yes, he's expensive, he should be, not everyone should be able to afford him, he's unique, he's one of the few items in this game that some people can actually have the glory of having something rare because we all know most items in this game have gone downhill, including the new Legendaries due to the worst Luck Potion ever. Hes a VANITY. Hes probably one of the only Rare Items left in this game! Stop Complaining! (NO, I do not own RIVET)

Now For The Fun Ones:

1) If you're older and you'd rather spend your money on booze and cigarettes, yet you're complaining about not being able to afford Platinum. Stop Complaining!

2) If you'd rather watch Spongebob Squarepants than earn some money by doing chores to buy platinum. Stop Complaining!

3) If you make over 100 grand a year and drive a 50,000 dollar sports car and want Platinum prices reduced. Stop Complaining because we're complaining you make 6 figures! Lol
    Last edited by Rodvik; 11-24-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Rodvik - 40 Engineer - Guy on the Couch in Infinite Union
    Fouroneone - Pay It Forward

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodvik For This Useful Post: