Thread: Vanities

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Default Vanities

Hello people of AL IT IS I!!! YOUR SAVI...... Jk . Just wanted to get peoples opinions on bringing season 1-2 armors as vanities for 24h. What y’all think? 10k plat for brown heraldic?(this is an example please don’t hurt me with words XC) Lmk I’ve seen a few posts of these sounds like a good idea to me just a thought though. Hope y’all have a fantastic turkey day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Vanities

Had a similar thread , but yes I agree +1 to this. It would be nice to see some crier , black steel commando or cavalier etc into vanities. Good show my good man good show. Happy turkey day to you as well sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would always say keep things how they are. But this is a great idea for some rare items

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gravings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That wouldn’t make them as rare anymore, no point imo, keep things as is but have the option to craft into vanities. They’ll keep their value.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminalance For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i agree to termi, bringing back items or vanities from the past won't make things right. the rare gears (like the heraldic you're saying) are good for collecting now as they bring back nostalgic moments for players who are playing from way back the same season they used that gears. same with vanities because sts won't create new designs and models and they would just settle for the recolors. (which sucks a lot).

CU's Officer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Some things should be kept as is. People that have been around since the beginning deserve to have some things to represent their dedication to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Why would we bring these back and screw all those who have collected over the years? The people who collected these have spent millions. You can still buy these it’s not like they are not tradeable.

Leave everything as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I have said plenty of times Add Vanitiy option for the current owners as an option but do not increase the number of these armors in any way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

It's the turkeys I feel sorry for.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Prefer some type of vanity shard. So we can change our old useless gears to usuable vanitys win win

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Put your fire and pitch forks down XD just a though. But if sts is looking. I wouldn’t mind buying a flurry set for 10-5k plat or black steel commando set for 2k plat something like that. How bout they make these vanities non tradable?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Prefer some type of vanity shard. So we can change our old useless gears to usuable vanitys win win
    Precisely what I was thinking.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I've seen some collectors here saying that a "Vanity Shard" should be better than releasing the vanity forms as is. So how about just sell those "Vanity Shards" for 10k?

To be honest, I have a revised version.

10k plat for Vanity Shards that can be used for Armors/Weaps/Helmets from (S1 ~ present).

5k plat for Vanity Shards that can be used for Armors/Weaps/Helmets from (S2 ~ present).

Etcetera, you get my point. This is because there are also good looking collectables from other seasons besides S1, but instead of using an expensive 10k plat Vanity shard on something like lets say a Blue Founder set for mage, that only cost around 10m, better use a more necessary cost effective Vanity Shard, like the one I suggested, which is a cheaper version 5k plat Vanity shard that has a limitation of only converting (S2 ~ Present) gears.

Note: The plat values I've mentioned are just placeholders, and are not really accurate on their season capabilities.
    Last edited by Rauitri; 11-18-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    I've seen some collectors here saying that a "Vanity Shard" should be better than releasing the vanity forms as is. So how about just sell those "Vanity Shards" for 10k?

To be honest, I have a revised version.

10k plat for Vanity Shards that can be used for Armors/Weaps/Helmets from (S1 ~ present).

5k plat for Vanity Shards that can be used for Armors/Weaps/Helmets from (S2 ~ present).

Etcetera, you get my point. This is because there are also good looking collectables from other seasons besides S1, but instead of using an expensive 10k plat Vanity shard on something like lets say a Blue Founder set for mage, that only cost around 10m, better use a more necessary cost effective Vanity Shard, like the one I suggested, which is a cheaper version 5k plat Vanity shard that has a limitation of only converting (S2 ~ Present) gears.

Note: The plat values I've mentioned are just placeholders, and are not really accurate on their season capabilities.
    That's an excellent idea tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Hello people of AL IT IS I!!! YOUR SAVI...... Jk . Just wanted to get peoples opinions on bringing season 1-2 armors as vanities for 24h. What y’all think? 10k plat for brown heraldic?(this is an example please don’t hurt me with words XC) Lmk I’ve seen a few posts of these sounds like a good idea to me just a thought though. Hope y’all have a fantastic turkey day.
    No bringing back of old items...........

There should be some type of "grandeur" when it comes to acquiring certain things, like vanities.........

Keeping certain things exclusive is best in order to preserve "uniqueness".....................

It's never good to have certain items "re-drop" (I just made up that word)................

Stuff like "brawler" sets and "villain" sets should be 1 time things, this will keep people invested.....

If you work hard for something or experience rare luck acquiring it and it's allowed to be obtained again, it dilutes the rarity and that would dilute the interest of players....................

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    No bringing back of old items...........

There should be some type of "grandeur" when it comes to acquiring certain things, like vanities.........

Keeping certain things exclusive is best in order to preserve "uniqueness".....................

It's never good to have certain items "re-drop" (I just made up that word)................

Stuff like "brawler" sets and "villain" sets should be 1 time things, this will keep people invested.....

If you work hard for something or experience rare luck acquiring it and it's allowed to be obtained again, it dilutes the rarity and that would dilute the interest of players....................
    Perfectly said!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    bringing back of old items.

Keeping things in order to preserve "uniqueness".....................

It's good to have certain items "re-drop" (I just made up that word)................

Stuff like "brawler" sets and "villain" sets should be invested.....

If you work hard for something or experience rare luck acquiring it and it's allowed to be obtained again, the rarity would interest of players....................
    took the words right out of my mouth.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Could just do the same thing with Mythic/Arcanes and make the vanity-ifiable for an Arcane shard.

On another note though, gear drops in lower levels probably needs an increase because gear progression is really bad. Found myself going from using literally whatever was best and most cost effective in CS (there wasn't much) when leveling to the 'standard' legendary gear around level 57. Then got a proper, actually good set of gear at level 66. Gear progression is like > Garbage Gear>Garbage Gear> Average Gear> Best Gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

this in one way shape or form has been suggested many times over the years. Didn’t like the idea then, still don’t like it now. Certain things should remain exclusive but I won’t cry when it inevitably happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like a vanity set of nightmare items