Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Max gold limit 999m on character?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default Max gold limit 999m on character?

    I really request for this to be added so I don't have to have a ton of characters .
    It will help people trade when trading items 100m+ so they don't get scammed.
    We don't have to worry about making alt accounts/ characters to hold the gold.
    Devs, if you don't want to add it than your decision is fine with me, I won't bug. Just saying that this can be really helpful for many people.
    Would not care if it costed plat to hold that much gold.

    Name:  46513484_1752312988212376_5051076269618233344_n.png
Views: 516
Size:  209.3 KB

    Keep the auction list limit 99mil though.

    Vote for it here! https://www.strawpoll.me/16891055/r
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-21-2018 at 03:21 PM.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    118
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

    Default

    +1

    It will overall be more efficient in terms of possesing gold and in trades.

    Less scams, lessen 2x trades, easier to buy lb vanities. Although this will surely increase the price of some LB items, perhaps vanities such as Golem, Spirit etc would easily reach 999m if this gets implemented.

    Another thing is this shouldn't be acquired using plat, should be a free to all change, I have another idea in mind.

    Gold Top Hat = +100m gold cap

    Gold Hat + Monocle = +150m gold cap

    Solid Gold = +250m gold cap

    Baron = +400m gold cap

    This way it will result to an extreme gold sink. But I don't know, instantly changing it to 1B is better.

    Server space shouldn't be the problem, because whats the difference between storing 100m in several alts as suppose to just accumulate them in 1?

    Anyways the economy is growing at a rapid rate, so this change is somehow necessary.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    +1

    It will overall be more efficient in terms of possesing gold and in trades.

    Less scams, lessen 2x trades, easier to buy lb vanities. Although this will surely increase the price of some LB items, perhaps vanities such as Golem, Spirit etc would easily reach 999m if this gets implemented.

    Another thing is this shouldn't be acquired using plat, should be a free to all change, I have another idea in mind.

    Gold Top Hat = +100m gold cap

    Gold Hat + Monocle = +150m gold cap

    Solid Gold = +250m gold cap

    Baron = +400m gold cap

    This way it will result to an extreme gold sink. But I don't know, instantly changing it to 1B is better.

    Server space shouldn't be the problem, because whats the difference between storing 100m in several alts as suppose to just accumulate them in 1?

    Anyways the economy is growing at a rapid rate, so this change is somehow necessary.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Wow resoect u ign eqtox


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I really request for this to be added so I don't have to have a ton of characters .
    It will help people trade when trading items 100m+ so they don't get scammed.
    We don't have to worry about making alt accounts/ characters to hold the gold.
    Devs, if you don't want to add it than your decision is fine with me, I won't bug. Just saying that this can be really helpful for many people.
    Would not care if it costed plat to hold that much gold.

    Name:  46513484_1752312988212376_5051076269618233344_n.png
Views: 516
Size:  209.3 KB

    Keep the auction list limit 99mil though.

    Vote for it here! https://www.strawpoll.me/16891055/r
    The Deva don't give a **** about making the game better they're lazy as **** all they care about is money. There are dozens of suggestions that would make the game much better but they don't implement them .

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    The Deva don't give a **** about making the game better they're lazy as **** all they care about is money. There are dozens of suggestions that would make the game much better but they don't implement them .

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    you're stupid.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mod For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Vote on the poll, lets see results on opinions.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    959
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    The Deva don't give a **** about making the game better they're lazy as **** all they care about is money. There are dozens of suggestions that would make the game much better but they don't implement them .

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    True...

    Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    155
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    +1 for this idea
    Fight Me -_-

  12. #9
    Member putoshomai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    +1 .............

  13. #10
    Senior Member Screenshotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    231
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

    Default

    I think 250m limit is better
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 12-05-2018 at 08:28 AM.

  14. #11
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Screenshotz View Post
    I think 250m limit is better
    Well, if they add 250m as a limit I would have to use 3-4 characters instead of lots.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    479
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    To deal with this same issue I have been using encrusted vanitys. I try to buy as close to their 1m inventory liquidation price as I can. I store those in stash/inventory and liquidate when need the gold.

    Pros:
    -Allows you to store 500m extra gold on one character.
    -Gold is safe, due to 1m liquidation price, can get gold out any time .
    Cons:
    -Very limited supply, hard to get a lot of them.
    -
    I suggest this as a temporary fix:
    Give the option to buy encrusted vanitys direct from spendalot with small sir charge. Example 1.05m to buy one etc. but it still liquidates to your bag for 1m.
    **Wishlist** Add a second tier to encrusted that sell to inventory for 10m or even higher.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranimall For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    Senior Member Lethoiun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing AL since winter 2014
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

    Default

    Nope shouldnt be that high
    71 Lethoiun 71 Hymns
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

  18. #14
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Nope shouldnt be that high
    What should I do with my gold then, if I can't hold it all?

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  19. #15
    Senior Member Lethoiun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing AL since winter 2014
    Posts
    944
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    117
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    What should I do with my gold then, if I can't hold it all?
    Like Rauitri said, some type of gold sink with great rewards
    71 Lethoiun 71 Hymns
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

  20. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Or make No Cap, why ned cap?

  21. #17
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    I just want a higher gold cap on characters. Stash and the auction can stay at 99mil.

    Need help with the game? Click this. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!

  22. #18
    Forum Adept Sheentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kraag Castle but mostly in Glintstone Caverns anywhere of those 3 maps
    Posts
    430
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    136
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    odd flex but ok

    Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:


  24. #19
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    802
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

    Default

    +1 why not 1b cap

  25. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    +1... we need this. Reasons already listed above, fewer scams, etc. shouldn’t be too hard to make an adjustment like that in the programming...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. character slot limit?
    By extrapayah in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2018, 12:25 PM
  2. Why do we have a gold limit?
    By Kingzila in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 06:01 PM
  3. Gold Limit????
    By romancalin in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM
  4. Gold Cap limit
    By Pakax in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 08:13 PM
  5. Removed the 10 character limit for posts
    By Samhayne in forum Websites and Forum Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •