Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best memory/memories you've had in AL (so far)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Being "DISSED" by Deviant Misfits and Enigmatic guilds when trying to join....... LOL........ They didn't accept noobs.......... LOL....................
    I'm sorry you had to go through that :< *holds back throwing a really distasteful guild joke out of fear of being doxed*

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I have many favorite memories. But one that really takes me back is in 2013 when everyday i was excited to play. AL was my first MMO and really my first online game, so i was in awe with the fact that i was playing with other people. I used to always chill in the kraag guild castle, (which is why i never reached the 26 or 31 cap). I met many friends and i started a guild with them. We ran maps together and we were both very active, until eventually we went our separate ways. Then when the 2013 halloween event came, i changed my ign to Zylx and joined an endgame guild. Around that time i joined the forums and started loving the game outside-the-game.

Part of me wishes i could go back in time and experience AL when it was fresh in my mind. When i didn't know everything that i know today. When no one knew me and when i had the energy to go out and meet new people. Every once in a while, i create a new account and try playing the game as a new player, but it just isn't the same.

I wish i could reconnect with those old friends, it might reignite my spark for the game, or it might not. Who knows.

But even since then, i've met some amazing people and i don't regret any amount of time I've spent being apart of this extraordinary community. I love the friends i have today, and i love everything I've experienced with them. Even in my prime days of being apart of the Line community, especially the dramatic era which was really fun tbh.

But i really wish i could forget everything about AL and start from the beginning when the game was such a novelty for me.
    I love this, I could totally relate to you. I tried making new accounts and starting over from scratch, not even letting my friends know that its me, just to emulate that feeling of being new again, but its too late now. We know too much :<.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

looting planar recipe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    General discussion these days are terrible. Recently almost everytime I read a thread, there's always two people arguing or throwing grade-school insults at each other. What're you five? (Hehe I know I am). It really gives the community a bad impression, at least to new players who want to find out want kind of community we have outside app.

So let's have a change of tone and talk about something positive. What's the best memory/memories in your AL life so far? I don't care if you're an old player or just someone new in the game. What made you decide to keep playing the game and even go as far as checking the forums reading this thread right now? I'd love to hear them, and some people might as well.

For me the best part is around 36 cap when I started playing the game. I wasn't really into it, but sort of went along for anyways to kill time. I thought the game wasn't really that special. That as until I stumbled into a rogue now named Queendex. At the time, the AL community was very lively. As a noob, it wasn't uncommon for you to stumble upon another newbie in a map and you both end up talking to each other while trying to figure out how to kill the boss. That was exactly what happened with us, a friendship was made, I joined her guild, and when she left it, I went with her and we formed Eutopia. It was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me in an MMO. I hated the idea of creating a guild, I wanted to join Epitome of Silentkill (nods to all of you who still remember the guild), but at the same time, I couldn't force her to go with me and I couldn't leave her as well, so I put all my trust in her and just went along.

Along the way, I've met so many great people. We didn't even aim to get strong players, we preferred newbies who were lively, so we could help them and we could all grow together, build a family. During its run I've met so many friends that I still talk to even now. I've always been antisocial before, it got to the point where I just really embraced the fact that I was boring, so I could never really get along with people well on our first meeting. AL was my escape, because nobody knew me there, so I figured it was my chance to recreate myself. Before AL I would've never thought I would make so many friends for different parts of the world, friends that would make me want to login, even if I don't plan on doing anything, just to keep them company and have a good laugh. Its funny that I felt more like myself when I was in game than in real life, so eventually I've decided to approach people just like how I approach my friends in game, and now you'll probably have to kill me first before you can get me to stop talking.

I'm normally forgetful, really its terrible. I usually forget a lot of memories I was involved in that other people cherished, I'm sorry for that. But know that everytime I think about the best memories I've had in game, I always, ALWAYS try my best to remember every single detail of us holding guild events, forming lines each class to keep everyone organized, throwing jokes at each other while waiting for the next quiz question.

Eutopia, you were the best memory I've ever had in any game. To my in-game family that made it such an incredible experience for me, most of us have all separated ways now, but with those memories, you will hold a part of me, and I will hold a part of you.
    the days where elite and lock farm ruled.
    the farming for teeth
    the km3 farming where a lepre and a luck elixir is enough
    the arena runs with pheonix

the days pvp is getting filled up within a minute
    the days pvp is not all about gears but all about skills.
    how i miss 41 n 46.

CU's Officer

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the good old days were you can farm locked grand chest through jarl lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default What's the best memory/memories you've had in AL (so far)?

Farming lockeds in KM3 and Brackenridge
    Playing PvP with guildmates and PvP maps were always full, not like now.. No awakenings etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

So many memories. I remember when we used to party to run the goldmine. We'd wait for all the bosses to spawn for a chance at a locked or a gold chest.
    The feeling of looting Mali in elite Rook's nest or Kettle in Elite Bracken.
    Looting Alejandro in Ydra.
    I was lucky enough to have the Mythic Armour gifted to me by one of the kindest mages I ever knew and finally completing the quest that upgraded it to level 36. I still have it Boltie.
    Finally getting a lepre and quickly putting it on when the boss was almost dead. Everyone said, "Lep on, good luck all".
    The first guild I belonged to was Criticalx. I don't know if anyone from there is still playing. The GM was called Frioever.
    Happy days. 🙂

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    So many memories. I remember when we used to party to run the goldmine. We'd wait for all the bosses to spawn for a chance at a locked or a gold chest.
    The feeling of looting Mali in elite Rook's nest or Kettle in Elite Bracken.
    Looting Alejandro in Ydra.
    I was lucky enough to have the Mythic Armour gifted to me by one of the kindest mages I ever knew and finally completing the quest that upgraded it to level 36. I still have it Boltie.
    Finally getting a lepre and quickly putting it on when the boss was almost dead. Everyone said, "Lep on, good luck all".
    The first guild I belonged to was Criticalx. I don't know if anyone from there is still playing. The GM was called Frioever.
    Happy days. 
    Omg, haven't heard that "Lep on" for so long! Everyone in party remind each other to put it on. Gosh.

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

One of my favorite memories was hardcore farming the first couple eggxavier event with my Dunno guild mates. I usually have no luck but I managed to get 6 arcanes during the second event. I would farm so long each day that I kept falling asleep. At least once or twice woke up to drool on phone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Earning a Paracelsus soul stone gem from Halloween event back in 2014 (platinum tier reward). At those times it was a very cool reward , totally worth all the hard work to get it !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Sleeping after a long night of farming

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chronox; 11-14-2019 at 09:30 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

A friend blind invited me to infested swamp. They had been farming it for about an hour. My first run I got mire shadow artifact XD... The group was so mad I left lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Playing tindrin expansion.
    It had best looking maps, best looking mobs, best bosses, best boss/mob mechanics, best looking gear, best grind, best loots, and the best ARC RING Eva
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Met 2 friends back when I was 8ish years old. One of them went by the ign of : Iflybynight (i'll miss you), and i've very unfortunately forgotten the name of the other (mage). Both of them helped me in clearing maps since I was a newbie, and we'd play for hours on end. I'd forgotten about the game when my academics took a turn for the worse but now that I'm back, I'm sure they've already quit the game Anyways, this game brought back some nostalgia that I'd forgotten I even had, but now I'm kinda sad that the game is (and already has) slowly dying/died out. AL is truly a unique MMO, and I'll be sure to cherish the memories I've had

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

There are many memories tbh... I remember when I farmed a lot of Ren Gol crates to buy my first arcane pet (Toor, op pet in the past) and my first arcane weapon (Dragon Sword, considered OP weapon for 2mil only).

Also, I remember the good time with old friends that left the game due to some “game changes”

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I made a good friend in 2018, we played together up til late 2019, ran lb together, even ran some top 10's together😂 but when we competed against each other in swamp temple 2019 with 5 other friends to see who has the most op gear. The most fun and best experience I've had after running Halloween top 10 2018 and goblin top 10 2019.😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Brazilians talking at travelers outpost in 2013

Arcane Legends Since 2012

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My best memory is before ren gol expansion. Farming vial and Arcane fossil at elite Planar Arena with full warrior and need 25 minutes for finish...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

My best memories are from when legit items dropped from bosses and gold was made by farming them.

Farming parties were more like raids - we would come online, make party, and then just stick with it farming different maps for hours & bonding with friends as we chatted during a food/drink break.

I'm talking tindirin expanding & before - ever since then I've been waiting for that magic to come back!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

My best memory is when i have full set of lepre vanity and luck gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

My best memories was during early cap lvl 16 and farming lock grand chest of watch with luck elix. And also i manage to earn lb pve banner by grinding hours each day for months to earn the banner. Great old days

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk