Thread: Suggestion: Cancel Elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Default Suggestion: Cancel Elixirs

There's been many times where I have like...2 minutes left on an elixir when I'm entering a new boss run. I'd love to cancel my elixir and go buy a new one in the guild hall, but I have no option to do so. Instead I have to wait and buy one in game or leave and hope my spot is still there. Another example - I'm at the boss and I want the miner's elixir, but I have a combo elixir with a luck potion. An option to cancel out part of this elixir and buy the luck elixir instead would be awesome.

I don't want any plat back, I just want to refresh my elixirs. A combo elixir - the normal luck + miners would be a nice boss combo. In fact, maybe even throwing in a purchasable combo elixir WITH the miners elixir already in it would be cool!

2 suggestions in one post!! wooooo
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kahlua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Awesome suggestions! +1 (When I get onto a pc) lol
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Thanks Javi.

It seems every time I make a good suggestion that would actually benefit the game, I get hardly any replies.
    Meanwhile, when someone makes a request that's only like...1 lines of pointless text, it goes to 3 pages O_o
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

hmm ok, had similar prolems, but instead of cancelling, why not just add that on to the timer, right now another reason of having to keep going to the guild hall is the elixers you can buy with credits... instead of having to buy them one at a time, if you say buy ten of them, you get 50 minutes of juice
    donno how this would work with the luck elix without cancelling though, but it can work with all other elixs
    Last edited by Slant; 11-25-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

But then I'd still run into the same problem. It doesn't matter if it's 5 minutes or 50 minutes.
    Having to wait that last 45 seconds is annoying when I could just cancel the elixir and go buy another one.

This doesn't hurt anyone because you don't HAVE to cancel your elixirs.

A 3rd example - say you're running the last level and you had a combo elixir going with like 5 minutes left. You REALLY just want a miner's luck elixir, but you have to wait 5 minutes for the other elixir to run out. There should be a way to turn off your other elixir and cancel it completely, allowing you to buy another. If I'm paying for it, I should be in full control of it. If I don't want it anymore, I should be able to throw it out. It's like anything else you buy irl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

yep, if you just add the elix to the end, you can buy it any time you want and the elix kicks in right after the 45 seconds are done or whenever... if you have a 2x speed elix running, and you buy another one, it simply adds the duration of the second elix to the current one, so if you have 00:45 left it becomes 30:45, buy another one and it becomes 60:45... one way to add luck elixs as well is to replace the current elix with a stronger one if that is purchased instead of adding to the end, so 25% luck is replaced by 100% luck at time of purchase, or 2x damage with 3x damage and so on...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

mmm yeah would just be easier to cancel it out though. Compound elixirs would be nice...for grinding purposes only. But one can just as easily buy a 3x combo from the screen mid-game. The extra 4 plat per item really doesn't bother people who are elixiring the entire way to the cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

any other opinions...?
    It's an actual VALID suggestion with thought behind it...seems the only way to get replies or people agreeing is to post utter nonsense like "we should get personal hovercrafts!!"

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Love it! Especially when I buy something like a 30 min elixer because I have no platinum but then I get some more and want to just finish that elixer so I can upgrade to a better one.
    PL Anibird- Level 66 Bird Anicat- Level 65 Mage Anibear- Level 66 Bear
    SL Ani- Level 35 Operative Animeva- Level 30 Commando Anibird- Level 27 Engineer