Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Arcane Legends Bug

Bugs I have found

So this is an issue I have noticed several times, if you look at your toons friends list or guild member list, it tells the last time they where online, the timer on it is clearly broken/glitched. One of my officers in Insane asylem logged off and a minute later I was checking the guild log and happened to notice it said my officer had been offline for over an hour. This is very concerning to leaderboard guilds like mine, where we kick inactives, with this I could kick someone who was just online even though it says they have been offline for over 15 days. I’m sure you all can see the problem with that. Then the other day I got onto one of my old toons and looked at my guild I had made a long time ago, (Dagger Society). It said one of my members had been inactive for 17858 Days. last time I checked, Arcane Legends is not 48 years old.

Name:  1E2743BD-9A58-4BAD-B9F4-2EF8A8F7D41B.jpeg
Views: 63
Size:  164.6 KB

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

The displayed value is either correct or shows as that huge value (which is time since epoch utc). There are a few cases where it doesn't have their last online time loaded.