Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: deaths in HC

  1. #21
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    497
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    138
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them.
    example of forgotten bug - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ght=kissogatha

    btw there was thread created by JustG (maybe year ago), he asked players about bugs, and there was 6-7 pages of different bugs (i posted there too), now i tried to find in my posts and couldnt find, thread was deleted ... only 1 bug from that thread was really fixed, other just forgotten as usual
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-30-2018 at 01:24 PM.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iculous View Post
    most of these posts are missing the point of what HC is. Not everyone will get there (71-75) and of you do well your freakin elite man.

    Again you don't have to play this function of the game. it's for fun and s challenge. we're all used to being op or as close as we want to be op.

    HC is like the old days. most players today never even started on lvl 1 map, just paid the play to boost lvl.

    give it a chance. so what if you die, it has no (absolutely no effect) on your main, or account, or anything.

    so really to complain about something that's givin to us free (absolutely free) is just ridiculous. if you don't want to die then keep to playing your op main.

    Thank you so much STS keep the fun and great ideas coming!
    Precisely the point!! This mode is supposed to be the hardest, the Alpha of the elite maps. If you canít afford the 1600 plat to revive then donít complain about it. Maybe this mode isnít for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Boo hoo!
    Come on people it's a game!! Enjoy it for what it is. Get a group together and remember when working as a team was needed for success!
    It is hard yes. But it is sposed to be!
    Quit spraying ( mouth) and start playing!!!
    Happy hunting all

  4. #24
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,594
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I only just started but it's fun and just like the old days. Sorry I can't afford to pay that amount of money for plat to revive (times are hard) but I'll see how far I can go. I'm tense  Haha. 珞
    It IS just like the old days because all the new stuff (uber equips, uber pets, powerbooster buddies, overflowing power items, eggs left and right) cannot interfere.

    People are constantly whining about the good old days. STS gives it to them. Then they whine about how it is not like now -.-

    If you are running away from bosses because you are scared, that is the way is used to be. If you are running away from bosses because you cannot revive, that is the way it used to be. Most people did not PLAT revive and there were no ankhs. So we ran around a lot.

    "RUN AWAY!!!" was an actual mantra.

    Star light, star bright...

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Senior Member Lethoiun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing AL since winter 2014
    Posts
    931
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    Yeah its going to be hard when bugs kill us, and thats why i posted, because that shouldnt happen. At least my second death was fair, took on a pirate mob to early. Im enjoying it, Learn from your deaths!
    71 Lethoiun 71 Hymns
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

  7. #26
    Forum Adept PostNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    339
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

    As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.
    I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?


    Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something .
    Ign: Divinatory. Proud Guildmate/officer of Airborn! Hardcore Ign: Paywall

  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,472
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?


    Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something .
    If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.

  9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,472
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.
    I verified that no hardcore character has been able to purchase it. Is it showing up in the store for someone's hardcore character?

  10. #29
    Member ajxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Poor land
    Posts
    81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape

  11. #30
    Senior Member Lethoiun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Playing AL since winter 2014
    Posts
    931
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    This post wasnt to whin, was to address death by bugs and disconnections which is a huge problem

    as for plat price, i understand their reasoning now
    71 Lethoiun 71 Hymns
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

  12. #31
    Junior Member Arcanerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Good luck to all who dare hardcore mode!!!!

  13. #32
    Member SkipperSkinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Where at?
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    142
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajxn View Post
    The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape
    buy a starter house with 20k gold, buy a bed with plat

  14. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
    Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
    We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
    I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
    Happy hunting all, and stay alive!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedincali For This Useful Post:


  16. #34
    Senior Member Buchmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turn around
    Posts
    653
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

    As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.
    1600 is absurdly steep seeing that the only way to get plat is buying it (or offers but you have to usually spend money for offers that high). It's not whether or not they've invested a lot in the game, it's if they've invested a lot in STS.

  17. #35
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,798
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,025
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    929
    Thanked in
    562 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedincali View Post
    Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
    Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
    We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
    I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
    Happy hunting all, and stay alive!
    Yeah that's what's attracting me to it as well. However, there are maps where death is sure and not sure how it'll go about addressing it. Even the best and most experienced players can't be no death on those maps.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:48 PM
  2. PvE Deaths?
    By Spyce in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:35 AM
  3. PVP Deaths Bug
    By Zanpakuto in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:32 AM
  4. Getting a few less deaths :)
    By ArkAngelz in forum DL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:51 PM
  5. Too many deaths
    By Parasyte in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •