Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: deaths in HC

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them.
    example of forgotten bug - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ght=kissogatha

btw there was thread created by JustG (maybe year ago), he asked players about bugs, and there was 6-7 pages of different bugs (i posted there too), now i tried to find in my posts and couldnt find, thread was deleted ... only 1 bug from that thread was really fixed, other just forgotten as usual
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-30-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iculous View Post
    most of these posts are missing the point of what HC is. Not everyone will get there (71-75) and of you do well your freakin elite man.

Again you don't have to play this function of the game. it's for fun and s challenge. we're all used to being op or as close as we want to be op.

HC is like the old days. most players today never even started on lvl 1 map, just paid the play to boost lvl.

give it a chance. so what if you die, it has no (absolutely no effect) on your main, or account, or anything.

so really to complain about something that's givin to us free (absolutely free) is just ridiculous. if you don't want to die then keep to playing your op main.

Thank you so much STS keep the fun and great ideas coming!
    Precisely the point!! This mode is supposed to be the hardest, the Alpha of the elite maps. If you can’t afford the 1600 plat to revive then don’t complain about it. Maybe this mode isn’t for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Boo hoo!
    Come on people it's a game!! Enjoy it for what it is. Get a group together and remember when working as a team was needed for success!
    It is hard yes. But it is sposed to be!
    Quit spraying ( mouth) and start playing!!!
    Happy hunting all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I only just started but it's fun and just like the old days. Sorry I can't afford to pay that amount of money for plat to revive (times are hard) but I'll see how far I can go. I'm tense  Haha. 珞
    It IS just like the old days because all the new stuff (uber equips, uber pets, powerbooster buddies, overflowing power items, eggs left and right) cannot interfere.

People are constantly whining about the good old days. STS gives it to them. Then they whine about how it is not like now -.-

If you are running away from bosses because you are scared, that is the way is used to be. If you are running away from bosses because you cannot revive, that is the way it used to be. Most people did not PLAT revive and there were no ankhs. So we ran around a lot.

"RUN AWAY!!!" was an actual mantra.

Star light, star bright...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Yeah its going to be hard when bugs kill us, and thats why i posted, because that shouldnt happen. At least my second death was fair, took on a pirate mob to early. Im enjoying it, Learn from your deaths!
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.
    I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?

Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something .

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I understand the mechanics. I just was hoping that hardcore could be played all the way through, and some consideration taken into the iffy abilities the baddies have. Dailies for the banner, easy enough.Also, the insta level up pack is available for hardcore, is that intended?

Dont worry, I'll be ok. Because i wont be heading into graveyard without a nilbog or something .
    If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

If the instant level up pack is purchasable, it's a bug. I don't think it is.
    I verified that no hardcore character has been able to purchase it. Is it showing up in the store for someone's hardcore character?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

This post wasnt to whin, was to address death by bugs and disconnections which is a huge problem

as for plat price, i understand their reasoning now
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Good luck to all who dare hardcore mode!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajxn View Post
    The real question here is how are we going to the dreamscape
    buy a starter house with 20k gold, buy a bed with plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
    Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
    We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
    I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
    Happy hunting all, and stay alive!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stonedincali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

We expect very few people to pay for the hardcore reset - probably only people that have invested a huge amount of time and/or money in their hardcore character.

As for the graveyard curse / instakill boss stuff - you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode. If it's too risky for you, don't do that content. That may mean there are some encounters you just don't do until way past their intended level, or only with an extremely strong group, or even never.
    1600 is absurdly steep seeing that the only way to get plat is buying it (or offers but you have to usually spend money for offers that high). It's not whether or not they've invested a lot in the game, it's if they've invested a lot in STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedincali View Post
    Death... It's what makes this mode fun. Our op capped billionaire main toons never die! We have eggs and gear to sell, and the game became boring!
    Now I play with the same people, yet our gear is weak, our pets even weaker, and are having more fun than ever!
    We celebrate deaths in our guild! We all cheer and laugh singing Happy birthday to the person who yesterday was helping you through a map to only need the same help a couple of days later. Guild is important again, friends are precious, and team spirit is strong!
    I for one am hooked on this mode, not for the riches or the banners, but because once again we all are equally worthless in gear, and rich in experience!
    Happy hunting all, and stay alive!
    Yeah that's what's attracting me to it as well. However, there are maps where death is sure and not sure how it'll go about addressing it. Even the best and most experienced players can't be no death on those maps.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!