Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HARDCORE Mode feedback thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just need auction.. Cant trade is ok.. Just auction..

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Didn't read all suggestions so maybe I double some stuff already said but here is my feedback after nearly 4 seasons.

First thing I rly love hardcore mode and nearly totally stopped normal mode since this one is released. It's a great kick and full of challenges and adrenaline for those who played normal mode many years and want the last and ultimative arcane legends challenge<3

But some things could be improved in the future.

1. I'd like to see an event leaderboard for hardcore players to run with unstashable rewards cuz we can't catch up with normal who can use gold to buy energy and run with speed n maxxed stats.

2.pls make events playable for hardcore at all cuz stuff to loot is rare in hardcore and missing whole events cuz they are too risky even for the top of hardcore hurts. I like that the difficult is scaled up for normal mode cuz many were bored by too easy events but in hc we got totally different state of gear and all.

3. Pls remove the stuff that is unusable or unobtainable from hardcore mode. Remove the aps for trading and auction and ankhs and all cuz it again evolves this copy n paste feeling.

4. The lack of player base is really a problem maybe some exclusive hardcore content could motivate more ppl to join but I think leaderboards should already solve this problem too.

That's all so far thanks for reading, bye.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repeat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repeat View Post
    Didn't read all suggestions so maybe I double some stuff already said but here is my feedback after nearly 4 seasons.

First thing I rly love hardcore mode and nearly totally stopped normal mode since this one is released. It's a great kick and full of challenges and adrenaline for those who played normal mode many years and want the last and ultimative arcane legends challenge<3

But some things could be improved in the future.

1. I'd like to see an event leaderboard for hardcore players to run with unstashable rewards cuz we can't catch up with normal who can use gold to buy energy and run with speed n maxxed stats.

2.pls make events playable for hardcore at all cuz stuff to loot is rare in hardcore and missing whole events cuz they are too risky even for the top of hardcore hurts. I like that the difficult is scaled up for normal mode cuz many were bored by too easy events but in hc we got totally different state of gear and all.

3. Pls remove the stuff that is unusable or unobtainable from hardcore mode. Remove the aps for trading and auction and ankhs and all cuz it again evolves this copy n paste feeling.

4. The lack of player base is really a problem maybe some exclusive hardcore content could motivate more ppl to join but I think leaderboards should already solve this problem too.

That's all so far thanks for reading, bye.
    Your suggestions are on point. Would love to see those changes for hardcore mode.